EastEnders- Monday 3rd March 2014- The Woman In Black R-R-Returns!

MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
Forum Member
✭✭✭
EastEnders- Monday 3rd March 2014- The Woman In Black R-R-Returns!

Helloooooooooo.....Yes I'm back for my 2nd official Episode thread! Gah, it's the M-word........Monday.....You know what that means.....No you plonker!! It means EastEnders is on today!!!!!!!!

Catchup/TheStorySoFar

After almost annoying every resident of Albert Square, Carl White decided he'd peeve off local Ice Queen Ronnie Mitchell, by dating her sister Roxy......Big mistake mate,BIG MISTAKE! So after a long tussle, involving a wine bottle, a bag of money, some duc-tape and a threat being issued, promising to do rather vulgar things with ones genital....Ex Baby Snatcher, Ronnie, slammed the car boot on the two-foot Villains head. After watching the car get crushed with Carls body in the boot, Ronnie and Roxy with OldAmy, legged it to Ibiza for a little rest and some girly bonding time. You know, what you usually do after disposing of your sisters dead boyfriend. Classy Ronnie, veeeery classy! However Carls bloodied phone was found by dear Phwilip Mitchell, who blabbed to Sharon holier-then-thou Rickman..........

Speaking of the pill poppin princess of Albert Square, Sharon, using Phil-Potatoes money, is opening a high class and trendy bar.....High class?Trendy bar? In Walford? Now I've heard everything!

Also poor Carol has a hard time recently.....What with dealing with Cancer and the prospects of it being inherited by her daughters, her one-woman FreeAlice campaign and her sudden love life dramas, when she dumped moderate Masood for devious David....

Cindy Jr has also experienced a dramatic set of weeks after her pregnancy was revealed. As rebellious as always and worried over the prospects of Ian sending her away to Portugal, Cindy resorted to some underaged drinking but collapsed due to being pregnant. After some help from TotallyRidiculousToshLover Tina and trumpet blowing-part time lesbian Sonia...Cindy was given the treatment she needed. After making some Ian style comments, Ian was put into his place by Sonia, who revealed the pregnancy....

And finally after GetStaceyGate was over, GetStaceyFreeGate began where preggers Kat went on a one woman mission to free her cousin Stacey. After Making a deal with resident jailbird Janine, who promised to withdraw the stabbing accusations if Kat made a false alibi framing Alice for Michaels murder. Even though She promised Alfie, Kat couldn't help her self and made a false witness statement.....tut tut Kat....I predict the consequences will be severe.....

Coming Up
As renovation work is carried out on Sharon's new business, Phil discovers that she has signed the bar contract to make herself sole company director without his consent. The pair soon sign a new contract which will give them shared control of the bar.

At the same time, Roxy arrives back from Ibiza unexpectedly with some worrying news about Ronnie. When Ronnie returns later, she is composed despite what Roxy has told them. Ronnie announces that she has bought the gym and is planning to stay in Walford, but Sharon isn't pleased. As they argue, Sharon tells Ronnie that she knows what happened to Carl and will call the police if she doesn't leave…

Meanwhile, Carol is devastated when she learns that she does have the cancer gene, and she wonders how to break the news to the rest of the family. Carol and David stop off in a café together but when Bianca phones, David can't bring himself to tell her the truth and lets her believe that the test was negative. As Bianca and Sonia express their relief, Carol is furious over David's actions.

Elsewhere, Kat desperately tries to mend things with Alfie on his 50th birthday, but she doesn't have much success. However, Alfie isn't behaving honestly himself as he
finds himself lying to Kat again.

Also today, Lucy tries to give Cindy some advice about her pregnancy, while Ian still wants to send Cindy away but she calls his bluff.

Credits
Credits
Ronnie Mitchell Samantha Womack
Sharon Rickman Letitia Dean
Phil Mitchell Steve McFadden
Roxy Mitchell Rita Simons
Aleks Shirovs Kristian Kiehling
Ian Beale Adam Woodyatt
Lucy Beale Hetti Bywater
Mo Harris Laila Morse
Sonia Fowler Natalie Cassidy
Carol Jackson Lindsey Coulson
David Wicks Michael French
Bianca Butcher Patsy Palmer
Billy Mitchell Perry Fenwick
Lola Pearce Danielle Harold
Kat Moon Jessie Wallace
Alfie Moon Shane Richie
Cindy Williams Mimi Keene
Dennis Rickman Harry Hickles
Amy Mitchell Abbie Knowles
Tiffany Butcher Maisie Smith
Morgan Butcher Devon Higgs
Ritchie Scott Sian Webber
Sian Rachel Ogilvy
Executive Producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins
Director Gill Wilkinson
Writer. Christopher Reason

Episode Preview

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01t130j

Enjoy!!!

Comments

• MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid the tool panel for text keeps malfunctioning if I want to put any words into bold or spoilers..... Oh well.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:This whole post malfunctioned and I don't know why........a lot of text has disappeared and changes I've made have been undone.........:confused::confused::confused:
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    So glad Ronnie and Roxy are back. :D
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread :)
  • SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aleks :D:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously am glad Ronnie is back today..... The most intresting character since devious thesasaurus: Michael Moon. Oh how I loved the Michael and Ronnie scenes!!:)
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,376
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread :)
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aleks and Ronnie will share some dialogue soon, I saw it in the script peek. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Aleks and Ronnie will share some dialogue soon, I saw it in the script peek. :D

They're going to be the show's icy new power couple, I just know it. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    They're going to be the show's icy new power couple, I just know it. :cool:

I did hope so, but alas Ronnie looks like she's become completely repulsed by the thought of getting close to a man again, if you read the interviews with Samantha Womack anyway.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did hope so, but alas Ronnie looks like she's become completely repulsed by the thought of getting close to a man again, if you read the interviews with Samantha Womack anyway.

She doesn't need to get close to him, she can just use him for sex and personal gain. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    She doesn't need to get close to him, she can just use him for sex and personal gain. :D

Just like her father did with Janine!

Janine was devious and ambitious but she met her match with Archie, maybe Aleks will with Ronnie. That would be a good story.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,269
    Forum Member
    Howdy Peepsqueaks.

Thanks for the thread Mutant!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Howdy Peepsqueaks.

Greetings, Scrabbler :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy Peepsqueaks.

I thought that you were insulting somebody then I read the name of the poster. :o

I thought "that's a strange insult". God I'm not with it today.
    Forum Member
    I thought that you were insulting somebody then I read the name of the poster. :o

I thought "that's a strange insult". God I'm not with it today.

:D:D:D:D

I would never insult anyone, :D
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, Thanks for the thread! :)

Feels like days since the last episode! :confused:
    Forum Member
    Glad that Ritchie is back too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D

I would never insult anyone, :D

You're not like me then. ;-):D:D:D
  • sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread! Bring on the Mitchell sisters return and of course more Phil and Sharon!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread Mutant.

Perhaps 'Lady in Red' would have been a good title for this thread, but then I'm reminded of that dreadful song and I feel like throwing up. God I hate Chris de Burgh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread! Bring on the Mitchell sisters return and of course more Phil and Sharon!
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Hi, Thanks for the thread! :)

Feels like days since the last episode! :confused:
    Howdy Peepsqueaks.

Your welcome all........
    Come to think of it I do have an odd username.......:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    MutantX wrote: »
    Your welcome all........
    Come to think of it I do have an odd username.......:D:D:D:D

I thought it was to do with your super powers?

Mine is a strange username too. I have never even played scrabble.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread Mutant.

Perhaps 'Lady in Red' would have been a good title for this thread, but then I'm reminded of that dreadful song and I feel like throwing up. God I hate Chris de Burgh.

This was meant to be the original title, however for the sakes of those who haven't seen Ronnie in her killer red outfit would have been confused......

To think of it Red is the New Black would have been a better title.....oh well:D:p