ITV2 Show needs a complete makeover

It's an absolute LOAD OF RUBBISH!
Amateur presenters bitching about campmates trying to sway the votes.
IMO ITV should increase the ITV1 show running time and sack Whitman, Swash and crew!
Viewers want to see more VT's of the actual campmates and Ant and Dec.

Comments

• GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Never watch it. The presenters are too childish and their voices way too annoying.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole show does it's become stale :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Laura.... I can give or take the other two baboons.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    I stopped watching when that awful Joe Swash joined the show and won't watch it again until they get rid of him.
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    It was ok when Russell was there, but I can't watch since Rob joined with his crap sexist jokes. I thought they would change him this year, he was awful last year to.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    I stopped watching when that awful Joe Swash joined the show and won't watch it again until they get rid of him.
    I liked Joe when he was a contestant on the show - but I can't abide him now. His voice gets on my wick.

Turned over tonight when I saw Luke Friend's mother was on. McFadden is bad enough!
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »

^^ Same here. I can not watch anything Joe Swash appears in.
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show used to be quite good and I used to quite enjoy it for the behind the scenes stuff, now it's been turned into a bitchfest. I won't be watching it again :(
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching Joe is like watching a 10 year old boy looking through the bra section of his Mothers catalogue.
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Mark Durden-Smith leave to spend more time with his family?

Well I think he's had more than enough time. Now he's needed back where he belongs.
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    treefr0g wrote: »

Well I think he's had more than enough time. Now he's needed back where he belongs.

I miss Mark he was great and classy.
  • hannah_337hannah_337 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't impressed, but the thing that had me switching off from ITV2 was when Joe Swash was talking about his poo for a good couple of minutes and others chipped in. Then in the next bit, they're saying that Rebecca talking about peeing in the pool is too much information for TV.

Terrible.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hannah_337 wrote: »
    I wasn't impressed, but the thing that had me switching off from ITV2 was when Joe Swash was talking about his poo for a good couple of minutes and others chipped in. Then in the next bit, they're saying that Rebecca talking about peeing in the pool is too much information for TV.

Terrible.

:D

It seems one big bitchfest from people with a grudge/axe to grind. Comedy gold.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icefall wrote: »
    It was ok when Russell was there, but I can't watch since Rob joined with his crap sexist jokes. I thought they would change him this year, he was awful last year to.

Agree totally!! Rob seems nice but Russell was hilarious! Still remember his Mark Wright & Pat Sharp impersonations & still make me giggle!!
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »

Good point of the day.

Swash makes the Australians sound posh.
  • Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob is awful. The show needs all new presenters. I'm thinking Joel Dommett in the Rob role
    Rochelle from the Saturdays and Peter Andre
  • steves lasssteves lass Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Laura = amateur.
    Joe - loved him as a campmate but now he is too childish, he complains about Matthew talking about Joeys teeth but does exactly the same about Kians tattoos. Plus talk about poo is a no no.
    Rob - just not funny, bring back Russell.
    Altogether this proramme is dire! Not only is it the Joey Essex show but it seems to have a North/South divide, Steve Davies is NOT an Essex boy he's from South London & please lay off the Lucy hate - she said she hated the word "celebrity" not celebrities, & also dislikes media **** (like John Partridge, Fearne and anyone else from TOWIE) Please discuss what you've seen & not what you think we want to hear! Joey Essex is not a winner, he's a plank!
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob is awful. The show needs all new presenters. I'm thinking Joel Dommett in the Rob role
    Peter Andre could never do it .. he loves his kids too much to be apart from them :)
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Noo not Peter Andre, anyone but him.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EchoFalls wrote: »
    Watching Joe is like watching a 10 year old boy looking through the bra section of his Mothers catalogue.

Argghhhh it just SO is, isn't it? He's cringemaking in the extreme.

Tonight's show had me laughing though with Brian McFadden coming out with pearls of wisdom about how different it was 'in there' in the jungle, how your priorities change, how people cope/don't cope..... he went on and on - and guess what? He's never BEEN on the show in his life. Never spent a night in a hammock in Croc Creek or Snake Rock.

Get this overweight wind bag off our screens and take Swash the Inarticulate at the same time !
  • Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Noo not Peter Andre, anyone but him.

Umm ok me Joel Dommett, Rochelle and Jeff brazier ?
  • steves lasssteves lass Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Wasn't McFadden the ex-husband of a previous jungle queen? Maybe he thinks this gives him some insight. Anyway, at risk of burbling, the ITV2 show is rubbish. Too juvenile & too biased!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could stick a static camera in a school playground, and they'd get more mature commentary and intelligence, and less pointless bitching.
    Absolutely shocking.
    Bring back MD and TPT....
  • gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't stand Swash as a campmate and can't stand him as a presenter. I stopped watching Now! when Swash joined, and also will not watch again until he is gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise Van Outen ‏@denise_vanouten
    Looking forward to heading to OZ soon to join the panel on @imacelebrity ITV2 show. @LawsonAndy will be my panel pal