Options

Celebs who have no shame....

i4ui4u Posts: 55,145
Forum Member
Having seen the promos for a new TV series and a front page article yesterday with a 'woe is me' type story by a certain female individual.

PJ O'Rourke's 1992 statement is confirmed.
You can't shame or humiliate modern celebrities. What used to be called shame and humiliation is now called publicity.

In a woeful article a nothern single mother says she was 'off her head' for years BUT claims she isn't an addict.

She claims to have 'lost' millions of pounds BUT has now idea how much she's earned. Well love you were made bankrupt having not paid taxes for at least 3 years BUT the tax you owed did not equate to an income of £10,000,000.

Either someone is exaggerating or someone's been telling porkies to the tax collectors?

Footage featured in the TV prog was filmed months ago so when a certain manager says they have to 'mend' their client first, they had signed their client err cash cow up to a TV deal while she was still broken.

If this celeb had truly put the past behind her she would not yet again had another body makeover, employed a manager or made yet another so called reality show.

We have seen with our own eyes the significant contrast between the image she pays to present to the world and the reality she lives when not in the pay of a magazine.

The true reality is that she is a mother to young children and needs to put them first rather than her yet again have another well publicised media re-launch.

You and your so called agent know who you are and therefore there is no need to give you further publicity by naming you.

Comments

• Options
    chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Katie Price and Peter Andre
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    My moneys on the prawn ring girl :D
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This must be referring to that delightful kerry Katona who in spite of being filmed off her face on this morning, filmed snorting drugs in her bathroom, shouting and abusing her kids in her documentary and blaming everyone but herself for her loss of 5million, is now appearing on DoI. Amazing really
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry Katona,Katie Price,Peter Andre. None of them have any shame when it comes to the way's they go about getting attention but Kerry is imo the worst.
  • Options
    Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Pee Wee Hermin.

''So, heard any good jokes lately?''

Legend.:D
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    This must be referring to that delightful kerry Katona who in spite of being filmed off her face on this morning, filmed snorting drugs in her bathroom, shouting and abusing her kids in her documentary and blaming everyone but herself for her loss of 5million, is now appearing on DoI. Amazing really

Amazing maybe but the truth is that in televison La La Land it is BECAUSE of the fact she did those things that she is signed up for DOI :)
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slojo wrote: »
    Amazing maybe but the truth is that in televison La La Land it is BECAUSE of the fact she did those things that she is signed up for DOI :)

brb, running out to get some coke snort it, put it on you tube, adopt some kids to shout out and buy a prawn ring, can i go on DoI now pretty please?;)
  • Options
    avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Price
    Peter Andre
    Kerry Katona
    Several ex-Big Brother housemates

Not even sure why some of these are celebrities in the first place!
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't shame or humiliate modern celebrities. What used to be called shame and humiliation is now called publicity.

Can I add Ann Widdecombe to that list?
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Gill P wrote: »
    Can I add Ann Widdecombe to that list?

I think you have to :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,042
    Forum Member
    The usual suspects:

Katona
    Price
    Andre

:sleep:
  • Options
    boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The role of Celebrity seems to have become a job over the last 10 years or so, it's time to go back to the old ways, people are either famous or they used to be no reason why 'Celebs' shouldn't face relegation..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter Andre deffo. Hes one whos sneaked under the press radar.

That Kerry katona's another one who has no shame. Ive just seen an advert for her new show on ITV2 apparently getting clean.. I seem to remember her saying that 2 years ago?????? So draining.