Vicious Dee

124»

Comments

• Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skiprunner wrote: »
    When is this disgusting thief going to get a warning re her threats of violence towards people (mostly Gary)??

Sick of her getting away with her vile comments

She is not doing anything wrong Don't let it upset you
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    I don't think BB has been fair to Dee. She deserves to show in a task that she can excel at something. I'm thinking that one where a HM has to go round stealing stuff from all the others and bring it to the diary room to be arrested, I mean rewarded.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,015
    Forum Member
    I think Gary will nominate her. Hope he does!

Gary won't nominate Dee.
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary won't nominate Dee.

I think your right ,sadly. I bet she has been arse kissing him all day and apologising. Do you want your washing done garyyyyy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    azureanne wrote: »
    where is she getting all those cigs from, she must be on about 50 a day??? Think she must have a suitcase straight from a booze cruise!!

You know where from you know
    For the lads for the lads while rummaging thru Clair's stuff
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When a person is declared bankrupt after a certain amount of time I think it is either five or seven years that bankruptcy is declared void and they start with a clean slate. So Gary will NOT have to pay the money he owes in taxes.

That's this country, I think you'll find the US is different.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When a person is declared bankrupt after a certain amount of time I think it is either five or seven years that bankruptcy is declared void and they start with a clean slate. So Gary will NOT have to pay the money he owes in taxes.

Gary's tax bill is not covered in his bankrupcy proceedings, so he WILL have to pay that tax bill.

http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2242067/Gary-Busey-settles-bankruptcy-case-owes-450k-taxes.html
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's incorrect. In America, taxes are not forgiven by any bankruptcy process.

After seven years, the bankruptcy is removed from your credit record. Meaning it won't affect your credit rating any longer.
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geriatric Gary ? Really? You'd rather a thief won?

I read something about Gary before the show and I was discussed so dee not the only one with bad history
  • Options
    jez37jez37 Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    White collared criminals are the worst!!

I honestly thought I was paying my tax and national insurance for the past 8 years only to find out that my boss (who is now declared bankrupt) had not paid one penny. I worked with 15 others and they are in the same boat.

People are quick to judge benefit claimers but it's the disgusting tax dodgers who are the worst! !!!!
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    Sickening. Truly sickening. :(

Your right it is sickening that they let a thief into the house................hope she gives her payment to those she robbed of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I am not sure what to take as guidance for dees popularity. Watching BOTS u would view her as the most popular housemate and on here u would think least popular?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jez37 wrote: »
    White collared criminals are the worst!!

I honestly thought I was paying my tax and national insurance for the past 8 years only to find out that my boss (who is now declared bankrupt) had not paid one penny. I worked with 15 others and they are in the same boat.

People are quick to judge benefit claimers but it's the disgusting tax dodgers who are the worst! !!!!

It is not just about benefit scroungers.......this woman robbed her local council.........money that had been in envelopes for the needy...........so you state that is ok.

Sorry but most have different morals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am not sure what to take as guidance for dees popularity. Watching BOTS u would view her as the most popular housemate and on here u would think least popular?

She is vile...
  • Options
    magpie77magpie77 Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    BB probably think she's a working class heroine. Sadly, a lot of viewers just like her will vote for her to win.

"Working class". I don't think so.......she doesn't work!!!
  • Options
    jez37jez37 Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roseblue1 wrote: »
    It is not just about benefit scroungers.......this woman robbed her local council.........money that had been in envelopes for the needy...........so you state that is ok.

My point is, Gary didn't pay his taxes....Dee stole.

Both are thieves in my eyes bur I still maintain that the Tax dodgers are worse.

Try to fill a gap in your life for 8 years and you will understand. Over 100,000 was stolen of me alone.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jez37 wrote: »
    My point is, Gary didn't pay his taxes....Dee stole.

Both are thieves in my eyes bur I still maintain that the Tax dodgers are worse.

Try to fill a gap in your life for 8 years and you will understand. Over 100,000 was stolen of me alone.

How many times does it have to be said? ... in American bankruptcy, taxes are NEVER forgiven. They will be paid, if they haven't already. So the worst you could say is that he didn't pay them on time.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    How many times does it have to be said? ... in American bankruptcy, taxes are NEVER forgiven. They will be paid, if they haven't already. So the worst you could say is that he didn't pay them on time.

It's still not registering with some.
  • Options
    alleycat1165alleycat1165 Posts: 90
    Forum Member

A person can not discharge state or federal taxes threw bankruptcy here. Nor can they discharge student-government loans. They can however, in most cases, make repayment plans. Even then, a great deal of interest is added the longer it takes to pay as well as penalties being added yearly until the debt has been paid.
  • Options
    julie_tredgoldjulie_tredgold Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Small change however, when compared to the tax that Jim Davidson and Gary Bucey got away without paying by declaring themselves bankrupt. I don't see the criticism of them. People who have had more earning power than most of us could possibly imagine, yet still can't be arsed to pay their taxes. Yet they are considered heroes? I just don't get it.

White lower class woman are hated on BB , it started with Jade goody
    I dont mind Dee , this BB has been vicious all round people have got too emotional over Gary and Dee
    I want to see the housemates and this forum have some laughs and fun
    I quite like Gary too, without live feed I can not really judge his behavour
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The concentration on her past crime is just an excuse to get at her. If it wasn't that, it would be something else (well, people use other things to indulge their judgmental side, as well of course).

Unless people think that someone should serve a life sentence for a crime like that, be stigmatised for ever and never be able to rehabilitate themselves for the benefit of society and their own lives. She was convicted and punished, as she should have been. Saying she should never be able to improve herself or take opportunities is vindictive (and I can imagine what would be said about her if she didn't).

She seems to have offended people by not crawling into a gutter so they can walk over her and congratulate themselves on being better than her, going by the disgusted tone with which some people talk about her.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roseblue1 wrote: »

Saying someone said that was OK, when they didn't, doesn't exactly get you the high moral ground, neither does the language you use about her.
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    The concentration on her past crime is just an excuse to get at her. If it wasn't that, it would be something else (well, people use other things to indulge their judgmental side, as well of course).

Unless people think that someone should serve a life sentence for a crime like that, be stigmatised for ever and never be able to rehabilitate themselves for the benefit of society and their own lives. She was convicted and punished, as she should have been. Saying she should never be able to improve herself or take opportunities is vindictive (and I can imagine what would be said about her if she didn't).

She seems to have offended people by not crawling into a gutter so they can walk over her and congratulate themselves on being better than her, going by the disgusted tone with which some people talk about her.

She is yet to show some qualitative change on the edit.... :(