LG Viewty - Touchpad calibration.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 529
Forum Member
✭✭
Just started using the Viewty yesterday and as well as just generally getting used to the phone i'm finding the touch screen not as sensitive as i expected. (i'd had a play with the iPhone in CW a few days before i got it!:rolleyes:)

Don't want to start another 'iPhone vs Viewty/any other phone' debate, but the iPhone touch screen responds to a 'touch', whereas the Viewty seems to respond only to a 'press' of the screen.

This just makes scrolling etc a bit tricky, sometimes i select an option instead of scrolling it up the screen.
It's also a bit more effort to type a text than it was on the iPhone.

I'd read on here that the touchpad could be adjusted to how you want it and i did find the Touchpad Calibration option in the menu - it asks you to tap a blinking cross in the center of the screen and then the corners.

I've done this but don't really know what it's meant to do, I've also found that you can change the vibration it makes when you touch the screen but don't see a lot of difference in them really!

Am i missing something?

I'd just like to know if it can be made a bit more sensitve by any of the options?
Has anyone else found the same problems or again, is it just me?! :)

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    the calibration is just to lineup the pointer and your finger.

as for sensativity, try wiping it, that's all i can think of.