Nicky Slater's wife gone into labour!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,936
Forum Member
✭✭✭
On Nicky's blog he says that his wife's went into labour early this morning :)

I hope everything goes well for them

But if he's not at the show, who do you think will stand in?

I'm thinking Steven Pickanvance could be good

Comments

• SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    Just found this on the official site - hey're not giving anything away on there!

http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/reality/dancingonice/Latestnews/Articles/Nickyslatersbabydash/default.html
  • AesaAesa Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna16 wrote: »
    On Nicky's blog he says that his wife's went into labour early this morning :)

I hope everything goes well for them

But if he's not at the show, who do you think will stand in?

I'm thinking Steven Pickanvance could be good

For a split second I thought you were suggesting a name for the child, before I read properly :D

Maybe they'd have a 4 judge system for tonight, then if there's a tie in the skate-off do an X-Factor style DEADLOCK and just go on who received the fewest votes?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The producers have had plenty of time to come up with someone, so I am sure that it will be OK...Steven Pickavance would be a good choice and it would be nice to seem him in the limelight for a change!
  • memmhmemmh Posts: 14,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UPDATE FROM NICKY'S BLOG:
    Wow. At 2.30pm GMT Christiane gave birth to a baby boy. No drugs or anything for me or Christiane.

Chloe our midwife was brilliant along with Polly and Jenny - another midwife who was here too. Awesome.

Outside Iian and Bisi (my driver) - from Dancing On Ice. have to leave by 4.15 to reach the show.

Name? - in negotiation. I'm pushing for Tiger John Edward Slater... Christiane is not sure yet.

Love

Daddy Slater - rock n roll
    Congratulations to Family Slater. I hope Christiane and the baby are both well.
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The producers would have seen this comming. I think they will just have four judges tonight instead of five.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I imagine it'll be either four judges or Stephen Pickavance. After all, he substituted for Nicky on the tour when Nicky got married.

Alternatively, this could be a way for them to trial four judges. If it works well, hopefully they'll only have four next year.
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm - doesn't that blog entry say he's heading off to appear on the show at 4.15pm - I've read it twice and that's how it comes accross to me?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    Umm - doesn't that blog entry say he's heading off to appear on the show at 4.15pm - I've read it twice and that's how it comes accross to me?:confused:

yeah, that's how it comes across to me. If he wants to be at the show he has to leave by 4:15pm. It sounds like he is going to try to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does say that but it still wouldn't surprise me if he's not there, under the circs.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to them :) Understandable if he is not on the show.