re-watching the first series...

2»

Comments

• rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On re-runs I loved Saira after not really being a fan of her first time around.

I thought compared to some that came after her, she doesn't seem as harsh looking back.
  • TheBoingoBanditTheBoingoBandit Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MjW5 wrote: »
    UKTV are currently re-running the first series on Dave and Really. Any idea if they plan to re-run the other series?

YOU don't have to wait until they are shown on the TUBE to watch these series.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the first series. My favourite episode had to be the second episode with Lindsay's awful 'Secret Signals' idea :D She was so delusional!

Saira was awesome but I wanted Miriam to win.
  • JamesbucJamesbuc Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Ive rewatched the first series recently also and... well.... I honestly do not understand how people say Saira was robbed, theres several tasks along the way where she fouls up badly and is only saved by other peoples mistakes (Being rude to the football club? fouling up the advertising campaign for the radio-system?

Saira also lost both times when she was Project Manager, the first time being the very first task and the second time being the great foul-up with the football club, only being saved because of Raj being previously warned.

Meanwhile Timothy won once, lost once and only was brought into the boardroom once on account that there were three people only left in his team. The loss time however there wasnt even a boardroom because Adele quit (yet she would have been fired likely anyway). In addition he didnt really screw up in any large way.
  • sveknusveknu Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Jamesbuc wrote: »
    Ive rewatched the first series recently also and... well.... I honestly do not understand how people say Saira was robbed, theres several tasks along the way where she fouls up badly and is only saved by other peoples mistakes (Being rude to the football club? fouling up the advertising campaign for the radio-system?

Saira also lost both times when she was Project Manager, the first time being the very first task and the second time being the great foul-up with the football club, only being saved because of Raj being previously warned.

Meanwhile Timothy won once, lost once and only was brought into the boardroom once on account that there were three people only left in his team. The loss time however there wasnt even a boardroom because Adele quit (yet she would have been fired likely anyway). In addition he didnt really screw up in any large way.

I agree with this. But I still don't understand why he fired James, he deserved to reach the final.
    He even fired James before he fired Paul Torrisi :confused:
    I blame that idiot Paul Kemsley for James' firing.