~*~Junior Apprentice - 19/05/10 - Episode Discussion~*~

london_guy_jamelondon_guy_jame Posts: 824
Forum Member
✭✭
Looks like an interesting set of teams this week. Hannah with the boys...

Thought I would get in there early :p

Comments

• Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait! :)

I so much prefer the adult one but this is an alright substitute...I guess I just prefer it when LAS (doesn't sound right does it?) is harsher and more gritty, but obviously he has had to tone it down a bit for the juniors...
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like an interesting set of teams this week. Hannah with the boys...

Thought I would get in there early
    :p

and well done :D

I remember what happened last week :rolleyes:
  • Magic_BeansMagic_Beans Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Rhys. Something about him that just gets on my wick.

I think Tim, Zoe and Adam will all go far, possibly with Emma in the last 4. The others should just pack their bags.
  • Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,849
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Rhys. Something about him that just gets on my wick.

I think Tim, Zoe and Adam will all go far, possibly with Emma in the last 4. The others should just pack their bags.

Probably because he just looks too young. I looked older than him at 10.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    I've just caught up watching the first episode.

Wish I'd put money on who was going to go before the programme started. Young Jordan, bless him, needs to acquire some people skills if he wants to succeed in life, let alone business.

Rhys was like a naughty school boy, I quite liked him. He seemed to pick up on a few things like not making mild cheddar the cheese of the day because people are buying it anyway.

Tim was lucky not to get the boot, he needs to change his attitude a bit

Zoe is one of those people who is on a mission and doesn't care who she walks all over to get there.

Those are the only ones who stood out for me but, fair play to the lot of them, they're getting off their butts doing something positive. And they're still young enough to change their attitudes and learn from their mistakes
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    wighty wrote: »
    And they're still young enough to change their attitudes and learn from their mistakes

Agreed, which is why I am glad Siralun had those kind words for Jordan when he fired him.
  • DiegoJusticiaDiegoJusticia Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

Just happened - there we go!! :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adam is up himself...i predict a board meeting with LAS tonight after saying that men are better!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adam's bouncing around like a nutter - too many e-numbers...?! :cool:
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can tell being in a group full of females is intimidating him. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Awww bless. Male chauvism really does start at a young age, doesn't it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can tell being in a group full of females is intimidating him. :D

his hormones are raging...they should go with a Carry on Camping theme sid james stylee,...but they are too young to know about him and babs windsor in her earlier days:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its like the toilet roll advert with a kid in a suit giving orders to the adults
  • WinterFireWinterFire Posts: 9,509
    Forum Member
    The focus group/market research seems useful though. Imagine how much embarrassment could have been avoided if someone had presented Pantsman, or soap with honey in it, to a focus group.
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    its like the toilet roll advert with a kid in a suit giving orders to the adults

:D:D:D
  • xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought adam was better than this!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :cool::p Do you think Zoe and her partner realise the benefits of not speaking together so their market research can actually get done?

:D I'm loving this lot, possibly more hilarious than their adult counterparts. Nowt worse than precocious teenagers,
    Forum Member
    The focus groups seem useful. Imagine how much grief could have been avoided if Pantsman, or soap with honey in it, had been presented to focus groups.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no wonder margaret "retired" she would have not put up with these kids, eyes would roll etc:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Karren just pick her nose and wipe it on her leg, just to the side of the camera shot? :eek::D
    Forum Member
    £25.99. Not too expensive for the sled. Sometimes these products are way overpriced like the person shaped sleeping bag.

The storage thing might be better if it was waterproof plasticised cardboard. (Or plastic).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WinterFire wrote: »
    The storage thing might be better if it was waterproof plasticised cardboard. (Or plastic).

Was immediately thinking the same when it was unveiled...
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last weeks girl's team leader is really starting to irritate me. (Hena?)The way she talks over people and pouts all the time.....