Options

Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 23)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ferfer said something very rude and about the frozen picture. :)

Get the facts straight. I just repeated it!
  • Options
    paspas Posts: 42,132
    Forum Member
    jones51 wrote: »
    Glad your home safe and sound.
    Did you get get Swansea easy enough?
    Lovely to spend time with you, hope you call again.:)

Yes the run to swansea was easy , i was driving for 6 hours though, so im shattered.

Also 1 of the ducks is missing from the cage , Brad and i have searched no sign of her no feathers or holes nothing, im a bit fed up.:(

It was lovely spending time with you and john and i will definatell be calling again:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww come back duckie :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason Vale ‏@juicemaster
    @ALONESTAR1 @josiestweet Hi J, great to here from you. All is well here at the retreat, looking forward to seeing you out here one day

The Juicemaster is after Josie.

Or Jethro.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww come back duckie :(

I was worried about leaving them, and i was right to worry poor Button is all on her own now!:(

On a brighter note the new ducklings are starting to hatch:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jason Vale ‏@juicemaster
    @ALONESTAR1 @josiestweet Hi J, great to here from you. All is well here at the retreat, looking forward to seeing you out here one day

The Juicemaster is after Josie.

Or Jethro.

umm jethro's name is first;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fedfan28 wrote: »
    Gosh it took a few attempts to get myself logged on lol... Hope everyone is well ... It's been a while since I posted ...I see Pas has abandoned the menagerie and has taken herself off to pastures new to visit the lovely Sophs... Just seen on twitter she has entered Welsh soil.....:D... Just a brief visit this time ... Will try and get on a bit more often when I get back to normal work wise...welcome to Bebe.. Enjoy the thread.. It's a great one ... All fun and no nastiness .. Right I am off!!!!

Feddy xxxx:

Feddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Hello!
    Morning Rosie.

Morning
    ferfer wrote: »
    Oh. My. God.

:rolleyes:
    A freak? I think there's more than one.

My post was not about that nonsense. But seriously who tries to follow someone they don't like, don't have anything to say to, and don't have any similar interests? Oh? Someone who just wants information and thinks they can create new accounts pretending to be some innocent new tweeter?

My post was about the fact that I may not survive this day. SOMEONE is to blame for me only getting 2 hours sleep. And it's not me.

yeah yeah... blame SOMEONE else as per usual.. Ferfer is innocent yadda yadda yadda .....
    ktnim wrote: »
    It is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT * Fans oneself * !! Am thinking of spending my day photoshopping some pics of ppl.Whilst recycling the same 4 pics of someone I claim to be me ;) #youknow #weknow Also some psycho babble on here will make me look intellectual and authoritative. Best go on Google and Wiki and study,I will be back and diagnose ppl with mental health issues ( even though to be able to do this I should have actually met them,be qualified to do so and had at least one session with them . You see sorry to break it to you but watching someone on a reality tv show,even with 24hr livefeed ( which is still edited and doesn't show every min of ppl's day,it does in fact show others experiences and behaviours ) means that it is all supposition and BORING to be doing it nearly 2yrs on #carryon

So BORING zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Heya Nimz!! So jel you guys are getting such good weather. Tis raining here...#badtimes

Nope. It's hotter here!!!!!!!

I wasn't screaming AT her, ,I was screaming FOR her. And it wasn't just me! :o

I'm glad we finally got your attention...since you two were so rudely carrying on, totally ignoring us. Someone was trying to read lips, but we couldn't see you and Soph's face was frozen. HAHAHA! It was quite funny.

this was hilarious!! highlight of the night for sure!
    May I ask where my friend Rosie is?

Friend? excuse me? :confused::p

I've been researching jobs/courses etc. Thought it was time i got the finger out! ;)
    Shovelling horse poo.

:eek: Seriously how did you know? or am i just that predictable? Unless ferfs has been up to her old tricks & stalking & then telling everyone my business :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally awake, Rosie Posie?:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally awake, Rosie Posie?:eek:

yes my little ray of sunshine, animal loving Furry.. i am wide awake ;) Just planning for my trip to Victoria tomorrow. Gotta get up @ 7.30 :eek: Think i am going to need a crane to get me out of bed! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IrishChic wrote: »
    yes my little ray of sunshine, animal loving Furry.. i am wide awake ;) Just planning for my trip to Victoria tomorrow. Gotta get up @ 7.30 :eek: Think i am going to need a crane to get me out of bed! :D

Shut up! Some of us were up at 5:30 this morning with VERY LITTLE SLEEP!

Have fun. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @Josiestweet it was lovely meeting you last night! :)http://t.co/gluMHULU

Nice pic of Josie :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pas wrote: »
    Im home:cool:

Had a fantastic time at soph's i can highly recommend a stay there in the welsh valleys with miss hospitality:cool:

it was lovely seeing you Soph and Den on TC last night,even if we were ignored as you talked about Denture Cream and Hip Replacements :eek::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shut up! Some of us were up at 5:30 this morning with VERY LITTLE SLEEP!

Have fun. :)

:eek: You should have gone to bed earlier then shouldn't you? :p

Thanks i will :cool: Enjoy cocktail time tonight :)
    @Josiestweet it was lovely meeting you last night! :)http://t.co/gluMHULU

Nice pic of Josie :D

lovely :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it was lovely seeing you Soph and Den on TC last night,even if we were ignored as you talked about Denture Cream and Hip Replacements :eek::p

phew...we got away with our gossiping then;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May I ask where my friend Rosie is? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Your friend YOUR friend !! Leave my Rosie alone,she is a sweet innocent young girl with a penchant for cartwheels and knife juggling ;):D She must stay away from you and your cocktail drinking and One Direction obsession :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IrishChic wrote: »

Heya Nimz!! So jel you guys are getting such good weather. Tis raining here...#badtimes

this was hilarious!! highlight of the night for sure!

:p

I know,it was hot hot hot,am trying not to moan about the heat as it has been so miserable haha

Good god I was in hysterics,as you know I nearly peed my pants as Ferfs and I screamed at Pas and Soph as they yapped away.When I came back from the loo all I could hear was Ferfs doing her best Marge impression,she nearly screamed herself horse :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phew...we got away with our gossiping then;)

Haha your cupping action has been screencapped and will be found on CERTAIN sites as a speciality :eek:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Ferfs and as Gosh pointed out last night " You're wrong and rudeee " :D
  • Options
    den07den07 Posts: 9,025
    Forum Member
    Yes the run to swansea was easy , i was driving for 6 hours though, so im shattered.

Also 1 of the ducks is missing from the cage , Brad and i have searched no sign of her no feathers or holes nothing, im a bit fed up.:(

It was lovely spending time with you and john and i will definatell be calling again:cool:

Was lovely to see you yesterday Pas, sorry about little duck.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha your cupping action has been screencapped and will be found on CERTAIN sites as a speciality :eek:;)

Fame at last!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    den07 wrote: »
    Was lovely to see you yesterday Pas, sorry about little duck.

I know poor thing, another mystery:eek:

Nice chatting to you:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your friend YOUR friend !! Leave my Rosie alone,she is a sweet innocent young girl with a penchant for cartwheels and knife juggling ;):D She must stay away from you and your cocktail drinking and One Direction obsession :p

Now Now... there is enough Rosie to go round :p Cartwheels? :confused: i thought i was doing handstands? :p Knifes shall be staying in the drawers.. were they belong!
    I know,it was hot hot hot,am trying not to moan about the heat as it has been so miserable haha

Good god I was in hysterics,as you know I nearly peed my pants as Ferfs and I screamed at Pas and Soph as they yapped away.When I came back from the loo all I could hear was Ferfs doing her best Marge impression,she nearly screamed herself horse :D

Ferfs sure can yell.. she's got some lungs on her that's for sure! haha Was hilarious. Next time. have some Tenas on hand ;)

Oh Ferfs and as Gosh pointed out last night " You're wrong and rudeee " :D

So very rude... especially some of the hand gestures by PAS! naughty pasty :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,768
    Forum Member
    It is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT * Fans oneself * !! Am thinking of spending my day photoshopping some pics of ppl.Whilst recycling the same 4 pics of someone I claim to be me #youknow #weknow Also some psycho babble on here will make me look intellectual and authoritative. Best go on Google and Wiki and study,I will be back and diagnose ppl with mental health issues ( even though to be able to do this I should have actually met them,be qualified to do so and had at least one session with them . You see sorry to break it to you but watching someone on a reality tv Djshow,even with 24hr livefeed ( which is still edited and doesn't show every min of ppl's day,it does in fact show others experiences and behaviours ) means that it is all supposition and BORING to be doing it nearly 2yrs on #carryon

Nimz ...have a Pete:D .. Oh have the lot.. That was so worth it.. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D xxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,064
    Forum Member
    fedfan28 wrote: »
    Nimz ...have a Pete:D .. Oh have the lot.. That was so worth it.. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D xxxx

Haha, well worth it.

Good one Nimz.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pic of soph's aborable doggy.:cool:

Bertie http://pic.twitter.com/eIpC88we
This discussion has been closed.