If only everyone could stand up to Philth like this.

attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
Forum Member
✭✭
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=Gcg1NmEGYMs

I literally do not get why anyone who takes on Phil must loose.

Comments

• HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha knew I love Christian for a reason, let's be honest it would of look ridiculous Phil taking him on he twice his size, half his age and physically fitter, just would of looked embarrassing like when he threaten Connor, standing there red face panting.
  • masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member
    Wait what Phil doesnt beat up every single male that confronts him. Isnt that what everyone moans about.
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,958
    Forum Member
    masterquan wrote: »
    Wait what Phil doesnt beat up every single male that confronts him. Isnt that what everyone moans about.

Well to be fair straight after that Phil went and got a Baseball bat, smashed Christian's Windows in, broke into his house and attacked Christian with said Baseball Bat.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fergie86 wrote: »
    Well to be fair straight after that Phil went and got a Baseball bat, smashed Christian's Windows in, broke into his house and attacked Christian with said Baseball Bat.

Exactly.

It is pathetic.
  • BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan Sullivan is the only person for me to truely be a match for Phil.

He back handed him away like a fly and laughed at him when Phil tries to attack him in the garage. He could not be intimidated.

Steve Owen was the same but as he was leaving they had to make Phil win.

Johnny Allen would have murdered him if it was truly trying to be real.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucas was also not afraid of the Philth during a couple of verbal confrontations.

This came about after Crazy Ben smashed Jordan over the head with a big spanner :D
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    With Phil they need to stand up to him as a community.

I liked the way Roxy and Densise got behind Christian and she had to tell him he was talking rubbish.

I actually remember Denise had a vindetta against Phil for a while too. I think that got dropped?

They had some good moments and stories during Kirkwood's time he just never executed the good stuff that well, and the bad stuff dominated too much.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Old lucy was better when she told him to get off her doorstep that no one was frightened of a fat balding 50 year old who still lived with his mummy after he had a pop at ian.