Which Celebs are most hated here

Comments

• pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    Nothing wrong with a bit of classic easy listening... and don't tell me your not partial to a well performed "standard"!

Better than the crap in the charts now anyway.

You're not your dearest Brendon.

Well, your wife certainly knows what to buy you for Christmas - Jane McDonald crucifying, oop sorry, singing some 'standards'
  • FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people slag off people with genuine talent, like JMc (not my cup of tea, but she can at least sing)... yet worship at the altar of nobodies like Jordan who have no discernable talent whatsover?!?

Give the woman a break!!

Well, I for one don't worship at the altar of Jordan, and neither do a lot of other posters here! :rolleyes:

Jane Mc was a flash in the pan who now spends her time moaning on about her marriage break up, and trying to give her very average voice a bit of exposure.

Yet another reality TV star gone down the tubes!
  • Brendon ChaseBrendon Chase Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Fancy wrote:
    Yet another reality TV star gone down the tubes!

She'll be back....!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendon you are a very naughty boy and Mrs Chase will be giving you a smack when she gets home! :D;);)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    Jane McDonald
    Jordan
    Peter Andre
    Sugababes
    Liberty X
    Ms Dynamite
    Jodie Marsh
    Anyone who's in Hollyoaks
    and for some reason Lulu because i know a lot of people don't like her but i don't think she's that bad compared to all of the above
  • Brendon ChaseBrendon Chase Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    She already has!! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She already has!! :eek:

Ooh, matron - what have you been doing to that poor man! ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I don't know if he gets much stick on these forums but I know he has on others and that's Rik Waller, the foulest creature on God's good earth. Oh. MY. GOD. I hate him.

Oh and Gaby Roslin too.. ;)
  • FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jessiejess wrote:
    I don't know if he gets much stick on these forums but I know he has on others and that's Rik Waller, the foulest creature on God's good earth. Oh. MY. GOD. I hate him.

Oh and Gaby Roslin too.. ;)

Oh yes, the bad tempered, bitter, blob-tastic Mr Waller! Well after 'Celebrity Fat Club', there was really nowhere for this real-life bouncy castle to go... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    I've only just starting posting here, but I'd like to nominate Frank Skinner - cant stand him, pervy old man :mad:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cookie-L wrote:

Surely she can't be just 42, she looks more than that. She really looks to me like she's in her fifties, might not be very complimenting to her, but that's what she looks like to me.
    Forum Member
    I've only just starting posting here, but I'd like to nominate Frank Skinner - cant stand him, pervy old man :mad:

No one can stand him dearest, don't worry :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane McDonald
    Jordan
    Peter Andre
    Sugababes
    Liberty X
    Ms Dynamite
    Jodie Marsh
    Anyone who's in Hollyoaks
    and for some reason Lulu because i know a lot of people don't like her but i don't think she's that bad compared to all of the above

Haven't seen any headlines or whatever about Lulu, so i can't slagg her off. I have heard that she loves herself though, plus she is gorgeous for her age :D
    Forum Member
    No one can stand him dearest, don't worry

Hurrah! I thought it was just me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Relax, you are among friends. I have yet to hear anyone admit to either liking him or finding him funny. Wonder why.. :)
    Forum Member

Oh lord no - have a look a few pages back dear!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I predict a future on "Uk Gold" beckons for Mr Skinner.
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all your comments, I've obviously found some kindred spirits! Just the sight of his gormless "cheekie chappie" grin makes me want to vomit :mad:

On a lesser note, Clare Balding is also quite awful.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote:
    Haven't seen any headlines or whatever about Lulu, so i can't slagg her off. I have heard that she loves herself though, plus she is gorgeous for her age :D

apparently cos she eats only steamed veg and drinks plenty of water...not cos she has poison injected into her face nor cos her face is tied behind her ears...at all. Even a little bit...ever. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparently cos she eats only steamed veg and drinks plenty of water...not cos she has poison injected into her face nor cos her face is tied behind her ears...at all. Even a little bit...ever. :rolleyes:

Bloody hell, it's obvious she's had a face lift. I bet she says stuff like "beauty comes from within" whilst secretly booking herself into Harley St for the full overhall - liposuction, tummy tuck, face lift and of course the obligatory "natural fuller lipped look." :mad: :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    Bloody hell, it's obvious she's had a face lift. I bet she says stuff like "beauty comes from within" whilst secretly booking herself into Harley St for the full overhall - liposuction, tummy tuck, face lift and of course the obligatory "natural fuller lipped look." :mad: :eek:

Well...I have never been so shocked...you are horribly cynical! Lulu is one of life's natural beautys, and would never dream of interfering with nature. EVER. So don't be so mean.

(leave that to me!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well...I have never been so shocked...you are horribly cynical! Lulu is one of life's natural beautys, and would never dream of interfering with nature. EVER. So don't be so mean.

(leave that to me!)

I know. Perhaps I should afford her the benefit of the doubt. I mean, it COULD be possible to look about 30 when you are in your 50's WITHOUT going under the knife.... Look at Cliff Richard!!!! (insert heavy sarcasm here :rolleyes: ) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    I know. Perhaps I should afford her the benefit of the doubt. I mean, it COULD be possible to look about 30 when you are in your 50's WITHOUT going under the knife.... Look at Cliff Richard!!!! (insert heavy sarcasm here :rolleyes: ) :D

Look, if you are going to try and damage my sight and my psyche I am not going to play anymore...! :eek: :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look, if you are going to try and damage my sight and my psyche I am not going to play anymore...! :eek: :eek:

Ok, Lulu (and Cliffykins) are both blessed with exeptionally strong, youthful, quite wonderful genes and their INCREDIBLE youthfullness is down to nothing more than a "sensible, balanced diet, the very occassional glass of wine, regular exercise and most importantly, a positive outlook on life to give them that "natural" inner glow."

Hope your pysche has been fully restored... :D:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    Ok, Lulu (and Cliffykins) are both blessed with exeptionally strong, youthful, quite wonderful genes and their INCREDIBLE youthfullness is down to nothing more than a "sensible, balanced diet, the very occassional glass of wine, regular exercise and most importantly, a positive outlook on life to give them that "natural" inner glow."

Hope your pysche has been fully restored... :D:)

I think Cliff (spit) has got his own personal wind tunnel....