Options

Bradley and Syd in love?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
Forum Member
They're in love...after dating for 3 months, during which half the time they were broken/breaking up? I'm not buying this. And yes, I'm a Bracey fan and probably more than a little biased, but I seriously don't see much chemistry, much less loving feelings between these two. Am I being overly harsh?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,786
    Forum Member
    I like them together but agree that they don't seem in love
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    daveskey69 wrote: »
    They're in love...after dating for 3 months, during which half the time they were broken/breaking up? I'm not buying this. And yes, I'm a Bracey fan and probably more than a little biased, but I seriously don't see much chemistry, much less loving feelings between these two. Am I being overly harsh?
    Ha Ha I had to laugh the other night when bradley asked her to move in with him, and syd said it was too soon and bradley said its being 3 months , hillarious
  • Options
    andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    No chemistry & very incompatible.

Syd is emotionally stable while Bradley is insecure & basically an emotional wreck.
  • Options
    ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    daveskey69 wrote: »

No, they don't seem in love, but then I never though Stacey or Bradley ever look that way, so... meh!
  • Options
    bel110bel110 Posts: 14,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't like them together, no spark or excitement.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bradleys in love syds not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    davedub wrote: »
    Ha Ha I had to laugh the other night when bradley asked her to move in with him, and syd said it was too soon and bradley said its being 3 months , hillarious

I've never really thought about it that way before, but why is Bradley so insistent on moving things forward so quickly? I know Stacey gets most of the flack (and maybe rightly so) for the breakdown of their relationship, but he was really pushing her to start a family and stuff. Is he just a "the next level" kind of guy or is it his insecurities coming to the fore?
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syd seems annoyed with him most of the time - doesn't seem like a natural relationship to me!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they are sweet together. No sure about love...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
    Forum Member
    I really like them together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    foxy23 wrote: »
    Syd seems annoyed with him most of the time - doesn't seem like a natural relationship to me!

Yes completely ... most of the time she seems to be in a foul mood and Bradley always seems really nervous around her, as if he's afraid he might upset her and is constantly worried about how to say things to her and what he can do to make her happy ... not very promising after ONLY 3 months!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,693
    Forum Member
    Im glad im not the only one who has picked up on her mood swings - they are really starting to annoy me now!! I just dont believe the relationship it seems forced by the two actors aswell whether that is because charlie has spent so many years playing bradley as the partner to Stacey so it needs time to adjust to a different actress i dont know but something doesn't feel right about them as a couple
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syd is one moody cow, up/don mood swings - I don't know if it is all leading up to a future SL but I find it irritating.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose it could be a future SL but that's a bit unlucky for Bradley ... to have both a wife and girlfriend suffering from personality / mood disorders and depression ... :D

syd is very annoying, on the one hand she goes on and on about her son and his needs and him being her first priority, and yet if she's not working, she seems to be in the pub, cafe or at parties with Bradley. She must pay her babysitter a fortune.

I think the two actors are just struggling to find any chemistry. Their characters don't gel, maybe they don't gel as people, it's all just a bit dull for me. I did love Bradley with Stacey though so maybe I'm biased, but on the other hand I also didn't mind him with Claire and with that posh girl from work ... so actually I do think it's Syd and this relationship which just doesn't work and is pretty unbeliveable.
  • Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Syd is really boring. Would far rather see Bradley with Stacey.
  • Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bradley should be with no one.
  • Options
    kreed82kreed82 Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muppeteer wrote: »
    I think Syd is really boring. Would far rather see Bradley with Stacey.
    And how was stacey any different? when they both made each other miserable :rolleyes:
    bel110 wrote: »
    Yes completely ... most of the time she seems to be in a foul mood and Bradley always seems really nervous around her, as if he's afraid he might upset her and is constantly worried about how to say things to her and what he can do to make her happy ... not very promising after ONLY 3 months!
    foxy23 wrote: »
    funny how stacey was exactly like that with him but it was sweet then..
    ASH_23 wrote: »
    Im glad im not the only one who has picked up on her mood swings - they are really starting to annoy me now!! I just dont believe the relationship it seems forced by the two actors aswell whether that is because charlie has spent so many years playing bradley as the partner to Stacey so it needs time to adjust to a different actress i dont know but something doesn't feel right about them as a couple
    Why dont you just come out with what you are itching to say
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Bradley should be with no one.
    ting ting ting we have a winner
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I so perfer Bradley with Stacey, they had such great chemistry. Syd is ok, but a bit boring and miserable, she moans a lot to (a bit like some people on here :D:p).

They do make a nice couple, but I would rather see Bradders back with Stacey.
  • Options
    kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No chemistry between Syd and Bradley whatsoever, he was much better with Stacey. Syd I just find really boring, she doesn't seem affectionate towards Bradley at all, she just seems disinterested most of the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,693
    Forum Member
    kreed82 wrote: »
    And how was stacey any different? when they both made each other miserable :rolleyes:funny how stacey was exactly like that with him but it was sweet then..Why dont you just come out with what you are itching to say ting ting ting we have a winner

I wasn't itching to say anything - i just dont think they are compatible as a couple - it worked with bradley and stacey because they had chemistry their isn't much between Nina and Charlie to make their relationship as believable as we are supposed to think they are in love yet they dont even look comfortable around each other.

And I think Bradley should take some time out for himself for a while dont see why ee think he needs to be in a relationship all the time
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot stand her. The way she reacted when Bradley was in hospital and when she thought Dot had dementia was ridiculous. She has no personality and is really cold. I hope they don't stay together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    i better get my coat and go..

Im one of the few fans who actually prefer Syd and Bradders together. I think they make a much Much MUCH better couple that Stacey and Bradley.

Bradley+Syd= Sadley :)
  • Options
    Joy2286Joy2286 Posts: 28,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they're sweet together but there isn't the chemistry between them that Bradley and Stacey had. I think that's because their relationship grew over time and through their relationship Bradley and Stacey grew as individual characters. However at the minute Bradley and Syd's relationship is just seeming a bit forced- and that's down to the writing above anything else. I feel quite sorry for Charlie and Nina really because they deserve a lot better than what they've been given.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,627
    Forum Member
    Joy2286 wrote: »
    I think they're sweet together but there isn't the chemistry between them that Bradley and Stacey had. I think that's because their relationship grew over time and through their relationship Bradley and Stacey grew as individual characters. However at the minute Bradley and Syd's relationship is just seeming a bit forced- and that's down to the writing above anything else. I feel quite sorry for Charlie and Nina really because they deserve a lot better than what they've been given.

Have to agree with your thoughts Joy and I do think Bradley needed more time on his own to work out exactly what he wants out of life before plunging into another relationship.
  • Options
    kreed82kreed82 Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ASH_23 wrote: »
    I wasn't itching to say anything - i just dont think they are compatible as a couple - it worked with bradley and stacey because they had chemistry their isn't much between Nina and Charlie to make their relationship as believable as we are supposed to think they are in love yet they dont even look comfortable around each other.

And I think Bradley should take some time out for himself for a while dont see why ee think he needs to be in a relationship all the time
    You ppl need to give it time and the reason they cant leave bradley without a girl is because he is a painfully boring character by himself..