We need to forgive Nadia - Katie is vile.

RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Nadia was annoying at the start with her interfering but she's spot on about Katie. Katie is just a bully and whilst Nadia or Perez are hardly angels, none of them are bullies.

Team Nadez to win !!

Comments

• Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    I'm in. Perez is annoying but he's not nasty. All Katie, Cami and Chloe have got going for them is nastiness and I'm not that thrilled by Michelle either. I think she's backed the wrong horse.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I'd back honesty over sycophancy any day.
  • LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia was annoying at the start with her interfering but she's spot on about Katie. Katie is just a bully and whilst Nadia or Perez are hardly angels, none of them are bullies.

Team Nadez to win !!

Yes yes yes !!!
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    Who is Katie bullying?
  • humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in. Perez is annoying but he's not nasty. All Katie, Cami and Chloe have got going for them is nastiness and I'm not that thrilled by Michelle either. I think she's backed the wrong horse.

Agree:)
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    I can't believe it, but yeah, I agree. Nadia and Perez are irritating morally misguided twits, but Katie, Chloe, Cami (and even Michelle, to some extent) are just plain nasty individuals. I can forgive the idiocy in wanting to call the police on Ken.
  • RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cloudy2 wrote: »
    Who is Katie bullying?

Alicia, Perez and now using group bullying vs Nadia.
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't you not just not like the others as well? So far I don't like Nadia, Perez, Katie, Chloe, Cami and Michelle. All as bad as one another in my opinion.
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Do we like Nadia now? Oh I can't keep up with this. I'm just going to go back to hating the lot of them equally. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's exactly what I am doing. Team Perez all the way! Perez to win!
  • elderlyelderly Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Nadia thought she would be the voice for the public and bring Katie down. But she only managed to get Parez and silent Patsy to agree with her. All Nadia is doing is loading the gun and hoping Parez fires the gun, but he let her down when He wouldn't put Katie up for nomination
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am genuinely surprised it's taken this long for someone to drop the B word on this forum.
  • bajanqueenbajanqueen Posts: 278
    Forum Member

Team Nadez to win !!

Absolutely right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    "You should like this annoying person, because this other annoying person is even MORE annoying."

Ummm, no.
  • BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    I liked Katie until she said that to Alicia. :( Way below the belt. And Perez has grown on me. Don't know if I can bring myself to like Nadia though!
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Didnt like Nadia's behaviour with ken but she is redeeming herself slowly. Katie has dropped totally. Even allying herself with two people she slagged off the most on the launch- Chloe and katie
  • EugenieEugenie Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Sorry, I'd back honesty over sycophancy any day.

If that;s honesty then I prefer a bit of brown nosing, to be honest!

Plus Katie knows exactly who to pick on.

Nadia can be annoying and her "agenda" about certain issues irriitating but I do think at least some of the time her heart is in the right place. Katie's heart never is.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sense at last
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I'm neither going to support Nadia, Katie, Perez or Cami.

They are all wanting to be top dog in the house in their own ways. They are all way too extreme either in their self-righteousness, over the topness, obnoxiousness, loudness, or trying to take control-ness.

They can all get lost. I won't support any of them. Though I appreciate CBB needs them to drive up the hysterics and drama.

I just wouldn't want any of them to win because each in their own ways they are control freaks or attention seekers.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Alicia, Perez and now using group bullying vs Nadia.

The B word over used once again...when will people learn. :(

BTW, the self confessed bully (and he's proud of that label) is Perez, Katie is just not taking any of his crap...him and Nadia.
  • MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, Katie gets my support, i'm all for freedom of speech warts and all. I have no words for what i think about Nadia, i would be reported.

Katie to WIN Mahhh Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaa :p
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to really like nads but right of her at moment ,thing us you change you mind by the day with thus lot
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Cant decide whether katie is a bigger bully or a bigger coward. Its difficult.
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    I've never had a problem with Nadia even though she was a bit annoying the other night. People have overreacted to this and tried to mould her into the house villain because they don't want it to be Katie.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Lets not forget people, it was Nadia and Perez that went after Katie long before she stood her ground against them.