JLS singer in CITV show

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
Forum Member
JLS singer Aston Merrygold used to star in CITV show The Fun Song Factory.

Merrygold, 20, was called Cookie The Chef in the children's TV series, reports The Sun.

Ever since X Factor has been on, I've always thought he looked familiar! It reminds me of the days my daughter used to have me up at 6am every morning watching kids' shows. I remember him doing a song about chocolate eclairs... really bad show

Comments

• 19711971 Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsCam wrote: »

Merrygold, 20, was called Cookie The Chef in the children's TV series, reports The Sun.

Ever since X Factor has been on, I've always thought he looked familiar! It reminds me of the days my daughter used to have me up at 6am every morning watching kids' shows. I remember him doing a song about chocolate eclairs... really bad show

I always wanted to be one of those people who say :
    'I did post this before'.....(post 14)
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=912926&highlight=

:D:D
  • OCDOCD Posts: 2,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsCam wrote: »

Awww thankyou:D its been bugging me since i first saw him on the XFactor what i saw him on before...not that i watched the fun song factory:o i might have saw it on now and again when me neices were watching it:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    He's so squeaky when he sings.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DKe2AFjRy10
  • MankoManko Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw Fun Song Factory live you know! My missus said it was the guy from it, but I insisted it wasn't. Oh the humiliation!
  • MikayMikay Posts: 10,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    biggest. non-story. ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think most of JLS have been in 'the business' before, wasn't one of them also in VS (the boyband managed by Simon from Blue)?
  • MankoManko Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mikay wrote: »
    biggest. non-story. ever.

Well I think it's interesting.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    shabutie wrote: »
    I think most of JLS have been in 'the business' before, wasn't one of them also in VS (the boyband managed by Simon from Blue)?

Marvin was in VS and they had 3 top 40 hits with them (one being in the top 10)... they weren't a boyband though :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shabutie wrote: »

with that in mind, does anyone else think they might be trying to do what Avenue attempted back in S3?