Options

We don't have room for petulant brats!

Comments

• Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it any coincident that the biggest bitches so far are the people who have been awarded.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I watched the live feed last night and Ashleigh was so quiet and seemed out of sorts. The only person who seems to have taken her under their wing is Jale.

I didnt see last nights live feed but thats good Jale has took Ashleigh under her wing. Pauline is a nasty old woman she is turning into Carole BB8
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Good on Luisa. She's spot on about Daniella's apparent innocence too. :)

Never thought i would agree with Luisa on something but spot on.
    She is obv loving having the boys on side.
    And power is getting to her - using the VT's to her advantage.

The power theme sure is coming to play
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Is it any coincident that the biggest bitches so far are the people who have been awarded.

Sadly that is humanity for you

Vile people get the good looks , money , fame etc
    And nice decent people get shafted in life
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    I think Pauline has shot herself in the foot already (not just with this comment).

She really showed herself up tonight I thought. Bit of a fall from grace for our Pauline and we're only a couple of days in.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    Sadly that is humanity for you

Vile people get the good looks , money , fame etc
    And nice decent people get shafted in life

And yet, almost always, it's the nice ones who end up winning Big Brother....
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Agent F wrote: »
    She really showed herself up tonight I thought. Bit of a fall from grace for our Pauline and we're only a couple of days in.

I really thought Pauline was the ideal choice to have the power on the first night. She seemed wise and fair.

But now I'm seeing the opposite.
  • Options
    Slave2lifeSlave2life Posts: 3,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really thought Pauline was the ideal choice to have the power on the first night. She seemed wise and fair.

But now I'm seeing the opposite.

I think the power has gone to her head.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was absolutely no need for Pauline to say this. Forgetting for a moment that she knows nothing about Ashleigh, it was just pure spite and just another excuse to big up 'our Mark'.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Was that what she said about Ashleigh?

A 18 year old girl..

Nice woman is Pauline.

I hope she gets evicted soon, showing her true colours and ego.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slave2life wrote: »
    I think the power has gone to her head.

To be honest I think that's the whole purpose behind the power trip, to see housemates get over confident and end up with egg on their faces.

It would of been boring if she turned out sane! the first person to have had the person is a example.

Having the power is a poisoned chalice and I think whoever has the power following her will become unpopular too, you can't really win.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh just seems a sweet young lady, she is carrying herself well, her parents I'm sure will be proud. It's the mentality of attacking those perceived as weak. How the fools will react when the public don't vote them out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh is a princess, too good for this tacky show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    To be honest I think that's the whole purpose behind the power trip, to see housemates get over confident and end up with egg on their faces.

It would of been boring if she turned out sane! the first person to have had the person is a example.

Having the power is a poisoned chalice and I think whoever has the power following her will become unpopular too, you can't really win.

I'm not sure that all with the power will act in the same manner.

I'm hopeful that some out of that lot have some true empathy for others and that their VTs were just OTT to get in the house.
  • Options
    AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I like Pauline, I think her judging of VT's is OTT.
    Most people lie on there VT's anyway, so I don't think she should take them seriously, unless she dislikes liars.
    I found her comment towards Ashleigh unnecessary, as I thought she didn't come across as a brat at all.
    I just think she dislikes the newcomers.
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Ashleigh is a princess, too good for this tacky show.
    I agree, she is a classy lady.

Isn't she a high fashion, catwalk model?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As much as I like Pauline, I think her judging of VT's is OTT.
    Most people lie on there VT's anyway, so I don't think she should take them seriously, unless she dislikes liars.
    I found her comment towards Ashleigh unnecessary, as I thought she didn't come across as a brat at all.
    I just think she dislikes the newcomers.

But why if she's been voted so far as a fair judge of character?

Therefore, she's shown that she's not at all.
  • Options
    AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But why if she's been voted so far as a fair judge of character?

Therefore, she's shown that she's not at all.

I personally don't know why she was voted. It was probably because she was so popular when she entered. I'm guessing the bubbly older woman thing, like Carole received when she entered the house during BB8.

I don't mind her though.
  • Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've taken a disliking to her tonight, she's gone from being respectful to judgemental.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I personally don't know why she was voted. It was probably because she was so popular when she entered. I'm guessing the bubbly older woman thing, like Carole received when she entered the house during BB8.

I don't mind her though.

I didn't mind her until her judgmental comments about Ashleigh whilst upping her mate Mark. I.e. saying one was a petulant brat that won't be tolerated, whilst the other was a brat who would.

Hypocrisy to the highest degree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ThatJosh wrote: »
    I've taken a disliking to her tonight, she's gone from being respectful to judgemental.

Very much so. And whilst we can all expect that BB is a game of judgment, hers hasn't been good so far.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    It really is rather spiteful and mean for a woman who claims that she loves working with kids from all backgrounds and believes everyone deserves a chance blah, blah, blah can spout horrible stuff about a young girl like that. She's still a kid and Pauline a grown woman .......that's not nice.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pauline is full of shit though, she thought that Ash was the most genuine from his VT. Did she ****, he was talking as much bollocks as the rest of them, she likes him because she fancies him.

The reasoning behind her logic was shaky to say the least.
    Something about Ash working so hard at his modeling that he enjoys it and doesn't see it as work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    I think Pauline has shot herself in the foot already (not just with this comment).

I think that this is the quickest fall from grace I've seen on the show yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what I thought too. Why pick on the most innocuous person in there? :confused:

I wonder what it is about the pretty 18 year old Ashleigh that Pauline doesn't like?