Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 262)

Comments

• Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Morning :)

Hmn, Preeya tweeted about 3 hours ago "here we go" and Johnny's just replied with "yes girl" like he knows what her tweet refers to....please say she's not back at EE?!

I'm probably reading too much into it as I'm overanalysing every little thing now!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmn, Preeya tweeted about 3 hours ago "here we go" and Johnny's just replied with "yes girl" like he knows what her tweet refers to....please say she's not back at EE?!

I'm probably reading too much into it as I'm overanalysing every little thing now!!! :rolleyes:

Hello Laura and anyone else about this morning:)

BIB: Ummm, but I have noticed that you have been right with your guesses quite a few times. They couldn't give us Danny and Amira, could they? I wonder if Preeya would come back given the botched job with Amira last time around, but money's money!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello Laura and anyone else about this morning:)

BIB: Ummm, but I have noticed that you have been right with your guesses quite a few times. They couldn't give us Danny and Amira, could they? I wonder if Preeya would come back given the botched job with Amira last time around, but money's money!

maybe they're gonna try and fix the mess they made of her return?!

or maybe she takes Yasmin away for good? :(

also, Johnny tweeted Preeya a couple of weeks ago "see you soon" :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Danny's bisexual and he has a thing with Amira? She would like him being a banker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB: Interesting...at work...or socially....
    Lyra500 wrote: »
    Maybe Danny's bisexual and he has a thing with Amira? She would like him being a banker.

This would be a good option...or they both get killed somehow, that would be an even better option for me:)
  • Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning:)
    kqv wrote: »
    Belated comment to say I had a fantastic time with Chryedguy yesterday! :) We found a quiet place to chat in the lobby of a hotel at the Hartford airport and a bit of lunch and the 2.5 hours went by far too quickly! It still amazes me when I get to discuss Chryed in real life!

I haven't been on here today...woke up with a major flareup of my chronic back/neck/head issues....luckily got into my back doc/miracle worker...and have been laying low today, literally and on ice. But I'm feeling better tonight so I am back online!

Thanks Chryedguy for the first American Chryedian meetup! It was great to meet you!:D

I am so pleased you two could meet up, it's just brilliant:)

I guess they still see each other socially?
    Lyra500 wrote: »

Ha!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Flumps96Flumps96 Posts: 9,823
    Forum Member
    Morning All:)

kqv wrote: »
    Belated comment to say I had a fantastic time with Chryedguy yesterday! :) We found a quiet place to chat in the lobby of a hotel at the Hartford airport and a bit of lunch and the 2.5 hours went by far too quickly! It still amazes me when I get to discuss Chryed in real life!

I haven't been on here today...woke up with a major flareup of my chronic back/neck/head issues....luckily got into my back doc/miracle worker...and have been laying low today, literally and on ice. But I'm feeling better tonight so I am back online!

Thanks Chryedguy for the first American Chryedian meetup! It was great to meet you!:D

So pleased you two could meet up, isn't the Internet and this place wonderful:D:cool:
    BIB: Interesting...at work...or socially....

This would be a good option...or they both get killed somehow, that would be an even better option for me:)

i would go with that:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning MrsP, Flumps and Lyra:)

My work screen keeps freezing...this is the only thing working at the minute:rolleyes::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning MrsP, Flumps and Lyra:)

My work screen keeps freezing...this is the only thing working at the minute:rolleyes::D

Morning NowhereToHide:) i should be busy doing housework, but i am not:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flumps96 wrote: »
    Morning NowhereToHide:) i should be busy doing housework, but i am not:sleep:

Oh, I don't blame you! I hate housework, it's so boring and it just gets dirty all over again, immediately. I think it must be one of the least satisfying jobs ever! Much better to stay on here:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I guess they still see each other socially?

I don't think they have for ages though as Johnny's been so busy? and it sounded like it was a specific see you soon rather than general.

My mind's now going into overdrive and imagining Amira taking Yasmin away after Christian gets arrested for something he hasn't done :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, I don't blame you! I hate housework, it's so boring and it just gets dirty all over again, immediately. I think it must be one of the least satisfying jobs ever! Much better to stay on here:)

ok then you've twisted my arm, it didn't take much;) and yes i do think that i spend all day tyding up and the family get home and it looks like i haven't bothered:rolleyes:
    I don't think they have for ages though as Johnny's been so busy? and it sounded like it was a specific see you soon rather than general.

My mind's now going into overdrive and imagining Amira taking Yasmin away after Christian gets arrested for something he hasn't done :o

oh my:eek: She will came back all high and mighty clip clopping 'stay away from my daughter':(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flumps96 wrote: »
    ok then you've twisted my arm, it didn't take much;) and yes i do think that i spend all day tyding up and the family get home and it looks like i haven't bothered:rolleyes:

oh my:eek: She will came back all high and mighty clip clopping 'stay away from my daughter':(

It wouldn't surprise me if she had deliberately suggested to Syed that he get in contact with Danny about the business knowing that he would interfere in Chryed!! (I'm getting a bit 'wicked ex-wife' here, I know:o). But my preferred Amira return would be.....

....if she does come back, I hope they make up for what they did to here character, I hope they show discussions and growth on her part - you never know, she might be the one to save the day!! Too optimistic for me, I know. She probably isn't coming back, is she...
  • Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think that's probably it;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!!! Seen the article about Syed going back to his scamming ways???

How are we all?

xxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It wouldn't surprise me if she had deliberately suggested to Syed that he get in contact with Danny about the business knowing that he would interfere in Chryed!! (I'm getting a bit 'wicked ex-wife' here, I know:o). But my preferred Amira return would be.....

....if she does come back, I hope they make up for what they did to here character, I hope they show discussions and growth on her part - you never know, she might be the one to save the day!! Too optimistic for me, I know. She probably isn't coming back, is she...

i really hope not, but as you say it would be nice to see some growth in the character, but you never know always a manipulative character comes back as one, i thought it was very big of her to leave considering she did her best to break up Chyred:rolleyes:
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll probably be really unpopular for saying this, but, If LN brought her back and we got all the conversations BK refused to give us last time I wouldn't actually mind if she came back :o

But knowing our luck, if they brought her back it would be because she's found out Christian's been arrested and comes back to the Square to tell Syed she's taking Yasmin away for good.
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all
    How are we all?
    :)
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning!

Might it be that Preeya and JP are both going to the soap awards next week? *clutches at very thin and unlikely straws*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ardchoile wrote: »
    Morning!

Might it be that Preeya and JP are both going to the soap awards next week? *clutches at very thin and unlikely straws*

Johnny tweeted last week that he's not going to the awards cos he doesn't want to as there's no place like home, so I don't think so. I think your straws have just collapsed :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning!

BIB: I've been doing that with this storyline for ages now. I was just starting to convince myself that there would be no cheating and the story would all be about money, and then I remembered that Danny is a gay character, and EE just wouldn't bother creating another gay character to interact with Chryed, if cheating wasn't involved - it's just not the way EastEnders rolls....
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning.. :)

I hope Amira isn't returning for a third time, the duff duff she got in March would be silly otherwise - unless she has no choice because Chryed get involved with the police more than we think and one of them is charged with fraud or something,

Maybe John and Preeya just see each other socially.
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnny tweeted last week that he's not going to the awards cos he doesn't want to as there's no place like home, so I don't think so. I think your straws have just collapsed :(

Oh that's a shame. /understatement

I thought he said he wasn't going to the ones at the end of September, not next week's. Must have got my wires crossed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh that's a shame. /understatement

I thought he said he wasn't going to the ones at the end of September, not next week's. Must have got my wires crossed!

oh is there two?! I was talking about the ones on the 24th, the I.S ones. so there's another one before?

how many soap award ceremonies do we need :sleep:
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh is there two?! I was talking about the ones on the 24th, the I.S ones. so there's another one before?

how many soap award ceremonies do we need :sleep:

The TV choice awards are maybe next week? I remember them being just before the IS awards before :)
This discussion has been closed.