✭✭
    The answer, my friend, is:

"Blowin' In The Wind". :cool:

Tooty- frutti?

Oom-pah-pah?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    Well, I don't know about preventing it; I find women love it when I blow as much air in as I can, and then let it out slowly (think of when you make that squeaky noise with a balloon).
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rowdy wrote: »
    Well, I don't know about preventing it; I find women love it when I blow as much air in as I can, and then let it out slowly (think of when you make that squeaky noise with a balloon).

I think if you google this, you will find this is a risky practice and can cause an air embolus

Edit- I *think* you were joking and now have this vision of a woman flying roundthe bedroom like a released balloon!:D
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My flapper is very petitie and youthful thank you :D

Is it really size related? Seriously? I hope not :eek:

Better get a private inspection done then!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    I think if you google this, you will find this is a risky practice and can cause an air embolus

Edit- I *think* you were joking and now have this vision of a woman flying roundthe bedroom like a released balloon!:D
    Wow! I bet you're great fun at parties.......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all

Just to let you know I have just spent a healthy afternoon with my new man and my vagina was very much 'seen and not heard'. Much fun has been had :D

Thank you all for sharing in this experience with me. It's been wonderful. And if I do have a vaginal FART in future rest assured I will be thinking of each and every one of you as it happens. May even do one for each of you :D

X
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all

Just to let you know I have just spent a healthy afternoon with my new man and my vagina was very much 'seen and not heard'. Much fun has been had :D

Thank you all for sharing in this experience with me. It's been wonderful. And if I do have a vaginal FART in future rest assured I will be thinking of each and every one of you as it happens. May even do one for each of you :D

X

i hope you've taken a shower
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all

X

So glad to hear it! Your first sentence made me laugh so much, thanks for that!!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all

X
    I wonder who else had a love making session today? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope you've taken a shower

No, I'm just basking in the flush of new romance and my own juices at the moment........................

Sorry, that was disgusting :D:D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear, vaginas do that during sex? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I'm just basking in the flush of new romance and my own juices at the moment........................

Sorry, that was disgusting :D:D
    What about his juice? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have never been with a women, so i wouldnt know this sound, but it if you both can laugh, its a good thing :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,565
    Forum Member
    Playing the 1812 overture with cannon's would cover up any future events courtney. :D
    Glad you had a dirty hot afternoon though and "came" away reassured. :D
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey all

X

*mumbles at courtney*

Well at least someone's getting some......:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all :D

Wasn't bragging about my afternoon of wild passion, just wanted to show that there is life after varts......
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Courtney - well, I disagree with the posts claiming it is something to do with your "technique".

You are totally relaxed with this guy and your body is "ready" for him;) You are like a flower opening for him.:)
    I'm sure he can tell how good it is for you but it wouldn't hurt to remind him. Have fun!
  • Options
    slipstream42slipstream42 Posts: 2,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good ol fanny farts ;) in my experience its only been when your going at it like Duracell rabbits, it dont bother me if a girl lets one rip when we are doing it, its only natural and like all blokes say "better out than in" it is true though! holding it in just makes you feel really bad so you need to let it go.

If your BF wasnt bothered by it then I dont see a problem
  • Options
    wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    Do they smell fishy?
  • Options
    jswift909jswift909 Posts: 11,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see where anyone has mentioned lubricant. Does that make a difference?

What lubricant do people use? KY (traditional), or Liquid Silk? (or is that just a homo thing?)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do they smell fishy?

They don't smell! Its not an actual fart, just sounds very much like one.

However if you are a good clean girl and have a wash you shouldnt smell like that anyway :D
    jswift909 wrote: »
    I don't see where anyone has mentioned lubricant. Does that make a difference?

What lubricant do people use? KY (traditional), or Liquid Silk? (or is that just a homo thing?)

The wetter the more it seems to cause a problem actually.......I guess he should take it as a compliment :D
  • Options
    damianswifedamianswife Posts: 1,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    <slap slap slap squelch parp>:o
  • Options
    slipstream42slipstream42 Posts: 2,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it dont smell then there surely isnt a prob, he would soon stop if you farted out of your back end :D lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    <slap slap slap squelch parp>:o

is that why its called rumpy pumpy ?
  • Options
    Nia70Nia70 Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only female who is clenching like crazy as she reads this thread?

Please tell me I'm not ... ? :o

No you are not the only one ;)

OP, very funny thread ty :D

Least it wasn't a "bottom burp", while he was down there. I really shouldn't worry at all, good luck in your new relationship X
This discussion has been closed.