Myleenem Klass: I want a second child- OMG REALLY??!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a175940/klass-i-want-a-second-child.html

and we care because? JeEeeEezzzzzzzz :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »

Klass told The Mail On Sunday: "I can't wait to have another one. I'd like a baby right now.

"It's difficult as Graham works overseas a lot and I'm always travelling.

"I've been to-ing and fro-ing between here and the US for months and I'll continue to do that."

So she wants to have another Sprog, but lover boy works overseas, oh boo bl**dy hoo, cant have fame and a kid love
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member

But you read it nevertheless? and took the trouble of posting the link? :p
  • HayleyXDHayleyXD Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek:
    How could we ignore such an important piece of information from a woman who is clearly changing the world for the better?!
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When's she going to marry her former drug dealing boyfriend eh?
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    I despise this over exposed, over paid, self indulgant, vanity obsessed bint.
  • therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Media ****.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    "I've been to-ing and fro-ing between here and the US for months and I'll continue to do that."

She wants a baby for someone else to bring up for her.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gawd I can't believe the replies - she was probably asked! I know she's everywhere and it is a bit annoying but she's not malicious and she's not nasty and she doesn't deserve such hatred.
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Gawd I can't believe the replies - she was probably asked! I know she's everywhere and it is a bit annoying but she's not malicious and she's not nasty and she doesn't deserve such hatred.

yes... she does :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    maybe someone asked, and she answered, they then made a story out of it, because people like you give it attention.

Simple really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How nice of Myleene to tell us all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God, then we can all brace ourselves for more mothering self help books, Cds where she chooses suitable songs to give birth to and endless magazine interviews discussing her second miracle. Shoot me now
  • kaloukkalouk Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with others, she was probably asked and to me it seems a reasonable reply. I really don't get all the Mylene hate she seems harmless enough to me a bit overexposed sometimes but harmless!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her book about her pregnancy is called "my bump and me". I wonder if she will write another book called "my second bump and me"? What do you think - will she? :confused:
  • GabriellaGabriella Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope she has one very soon. The sooner she's on maternity leave from her presenting work, the better.

Oh, and for record- she has a Nanny who does most of the bringing up baby work, it leaves her to have "fun" after all the hard work is done for the day. Her words, not mine.
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she wants another child - look how much money she's raked in, exposure she's had and work she's gained from having her daughter - in her eyes, she'd be mad not to! :rolleyes: :D
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When's she going to marry her former drug dealing boyfriend eh?

No she hasn't Klass informs us her boyfriend works overseas a lot, Columbia & Bolivia by chance??:D
  • muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Myleene, she is horribly overexposed and took the merchandising for mothers a bit too far, but I don't find her offensive. Although she wouldn't be one of my favourite celebs, she wouldn't be one of the worst offenders either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    She's on the tele AGAIN at the moment. She ought to think about spending more time with the child she already has before thinking about having another one.

At least we can look forward to the whinge about not getting to see her kid(s) growing up when her autobiography comes out - if we are not completely exhausted of seeing her by then.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    at least we'll be guaranteed a six-month break off her off our tellies
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I wonder what will happen when her daughter is at school and can't travel with Myleene?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ameri wrote: »
    Her book about her pregnancy is called "my bump and me". I wonder if she will write another book called "my second bump and me"? What do you think - will she? :confused:

No it'll be called "Another bump in the road to world domination!"
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »

Couldn't agree more.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danslink wrote: »
    at least we'll be guaranteed a six-month break off her off our tellies

Six months??! She'll struggle to stay away for six days.
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Of course she wants another child - look how much money she's raked in, exposure she's had and work she's gained from having her daughter - in her eyes, she'd be mad not to!

I anticipate a M&S Myleene "little girls range" - now she has done Myleene's "baby range" in Mothercare ;)
    No she hasn't Klass informs us her boyfriend works overseas a lot, Columbia & Bolivia by chance??:D
    Mr Tabby!!! :eek::eek::eek:

love it!! :D:D
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Six months??! She'll struggle to stay away for six days.

I think you meant 6 hours ;);) :D