Eyebrow pencil for blondes?

colgirlcolgirl Posts: 242
Forum Member
Can anyone here recommend an eyebrow pencil that looks good with blonde hair? thanks.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! It's called YBF automatic eyebrow pencil but it's only available from QVC. I use it and I've got blonde hair.
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! It's called YBF automatic eyebrow pencil but it's only available from QVC. I use it and I've got blonde hair.

I have to disagree there!.... i have blonde hair and after watching the ads for this products i ordered it and after waiting about three months for it to come back in stock, when it came i was so disappointed!.. i cannot for the life of me get the right depth of color from this pencil, it is supposed to go through all colour shades from blondes to red to black as she shows on her hand in the demo but how she gets red i have no idea!!..

While waiting for the above pencil to come i did see an advert for Mally eyebrow pencil so ordered that while i was waiting, and i have got to say i was very pleased with that, although it was more expensive you get a propelling pencil one end and a powder and brush stick the other end as well as a seperate gel brush to keep the colour lasting all day!.. a very good buy although i do have to say the actual pencil part ran out pretty quick!... so all in all the propelling pencil i got from my local Boots for about £10 is probably the best buy!....:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know about eye pencils however my hairdresser who is blonde showed me what she uses, its Cresty Cosmetics Eyebrow Stencil and powder kit. It really made a big difference to her blonde eyebrows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    colgirl wrote: »
    Can anyone here recommend an eyebrow pencil that looks good with blonde hair? thanks.

The brand doesn't make any different only color is what you should take into consideration. For light blonde in black eyebrow you will look extremely weird, you must try to choose some natural brown colour.
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybelline do a very nice one in their "Mastershape" range It's called 'Dark Blonde/Blonde Fonce" (although it's lighter than that - more of a medium blonde).

It has the pencil at one end and a brush at the other.