breaking bad

Comments

• nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm halfway through season 5 right now. Loving it and I am completely glued to it.
  • Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    I'm halfway through season 5 right now. Loving it and I am completely glued to it.

It's all downhill from there and that's a good thing! :D

Watch the last 4 in one glorious Mindferk. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all downhill from there and that's a good thing! :D

Watch the last 4 in one glorious Mindferk. :D

Hehe. I just want to know what happens now lol.
    Forum Member
    Hehe. I just want to know what happens now lol.

Don't bother trying to guess, just enjoy. There is no way you would guess what is coming up so save yourself the bother. The only thing I can say is that you will like it and it will deliver. No cop outs here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't bother trying to guess, just enjoy. There is no way you would guess what is coming up so save yourself the bother. The only thing I can say is that you will like it and it will deliver. No cop outs here.

Good. I enjoy it when a show ends like that. I've 5 episodes left. I'm not going to guess just watch and enjoy!
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Rewatching Ozymandias on Netflix .. What an incredible, breath taking, instensly powerful piece of television. Forgot how intense and amazing this episode was.

Going to try and rewatch Granite State and Felina as well if I have time. God I miss this show so much, rewatching the episodes is making me feel a bit sad because I think back to when I first watched them and didn't know what was coming next...good times.
  • chandlerpchandlerp Posts: 4,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finished the second viewing of this at the weekend. First time round I watched it as it was on and this time was a three week session so my girlfriend could watch it. Proper binge TV.
  • David1964David1964 Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Rewatching Ozymandias on Netflix .. What an incredible, breath taking, instensly powerful piece of television. Forgot how intense and amazing this episode was.

Going to try and rewatch Granite State and Felina as well if I have time. God I miss this show so much, rewatching the episodes is making me feel a bit sad because I think back to when I first watched them and didn't know what was coming next...good times.

A few months back my Son kept saying "Dad you need to watch this programme called Breaking Bad" We finally got round to it last month and watched all five seasons over three weekends! (Plus a couple of midweek episodes cos we couldn't always wait)

I was just saying the other day I wish I could have all memory of BB removed from my brain so I could watch it for the first time all over again, if that makes any sense!

I really do miss it :cry:
    Bitch.
    Forum Member
    Yes, but in watching it again, especially all the way through, what you have lost by knowing what is going to happen, you make up for by understanding much more than you did the first time when you had no idea where it was going.

You cab see what they are thinking when they say something as you know what they are really thinking and going to do.

But yes, I do agree that there is nothing like the smack in the face it was first time around.

And also, when anyone says "Lidia" I bust out laughing and singing about a tattooed lady. :D That would make no sense if I was watching it with someone.

How did you manage to sit there watching it with someone with them coming out with ideas and theories that you couldn't confirm or deny? Or keeping quite when a new character first appeared and you could say nothing about who they are or the big deal they become.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished it! Wow is all I can say. It had me glued from the first episode, I also was shouting at the tv at some parts. Great tv.
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I'm going to force my mother to watch it. One episode a night. I think she'd love it. I kinda want to watch it again but it is still fresh in my mind so don't know whether to wait for a bit or not.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was speaking to a dr today about breaking bad and he said on his winter tour of the states he actually went to walts house and the lady who owns it actually let him I n because she aaid she liked his accent, so even drs like the show
    Forum Member
    I was speaking to a dr today about breaking bad and he said on his winter tour of the states he actually went to walts house and the lady who owns it actually let him I n because she aaid she liked his accent, so even drs like the show

Yer but did you get the Sudafed, man?

:D
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did we ever see any of Walt's family ? did he have any sisters / brothers ?

I know his mother was mentioned , and he pretended to go and see her . Did she die during the series ?
    Forum Member
    Did we ever see any of Walt's family ? did he have any sisters / brothers ?

I know his mother was mentioned , and he pretended to go and see her . Did she die during the series ?

Season 6: Walter White's twin brother seeks revenge and arranges his own breakfast bacon.
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 6: Walter White's twin brother seeks revenge and arranges his own breakfast bacon.

LOL! :D
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Just finished watching Breaking Bad - powered through the five seasons in a couple of months as and when me and my partner had the time.

What a phenomenal show... such a simple premise that never got boggled down but relied on good old fashioned story telling to endure. Was there mileage for a Season 6 or even a Season 7? Hell yes... but I was nothing less than satisfied with the way it all ended - those final three episodes of Season 5 were fantastic (even though I'd say Season 4 is the best overall...I loved Gus!).

One of the best shows I've seen...and everyone in the cast deserves good things from this. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Anna Gunn in particular made all five seasons of this utterly sensational. I have my Los Pollos Hermanos t-shirt on the way :D
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since Br Ba I've watched House of Cards which was awesome and last night finished Orange is the new Black which I loved. Not sure what to watch now! Xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Just finished watching Breaking Bad - powered through the five seasons in a couple of months as and when me and my partner had the time.

What a phenomenal show... such a simple premise that never got boggled down but relied on good old fashioned story telling to endure. Was there mileage for a Season 6 or even a Season 7? Hell yes... but I was nothing less than satisfied with the way it all ended - those final three episodes of Season 5 were fantastic (even though I'd say Season 4 is the best overall...I loved Gus!).

One of the best shows I've seen...and everyone in the cast deserves good things from this. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Anna Gunn in particular made all five seasons of this utterly sensational. I have my Los Pollos Hermanos t-shirt on the way :D

Cant say Id agree,was a bit disappointed with the ending, but a great show nonethe less
  • GellymissGellymiss Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant say Id agree,was a bit disappointed with the ending, but a great show nonethe less

How would you have preferred it to end?
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I found the ending satisfying, it left all ends tied up for me and I was content finishing the series in that way. The last 3 episodes for me were fantastic television, particularly ozymandias which was very exciting from start to finish.

I have however spoken to a couple of friends who were a bit disappointed with the ending and had quite a few questions bothering them which I never really thought about.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,806
    Forum Member
    Gellymiss wrote: »
    How would you have preferred it to end?

Yes, I'd like to know too. I thought the build up and the final episode were spot on.
  • CricketbladeCricketblade Posts: 2,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like the fact Walt got a kind of happy ending. Would of prefered it if after Hank was killed he got his revenge on the gang but couldn't of found a way to get his money to his family meaning it was all for nothing!
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    gcmac wrote: »
    I found the ending satisfying, it left all ends tied up for me and I was content finishing the series in that way. The last 3 episodes for me were fantastic television, particularly ozymandias which was very exciting from start to finish.

I have however spoken to a couple of friends who were a bit disappointed with the ending and had quite a few questions bothering them which I never really thought about.

I'd be interested to know what these questions were if you can remember please.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like the fact Walt got a kind of happy ending. Would of prefered it if after Hank was killed he got his revenge on the gang but couldn't of found a way to get his money to his family meaning it was all for nothing!

I think most people interpret the ending as that Uncle Jack was a nasty character, who took the money from Walt, who was equally nasty but in a slightly different way. Both the characters got their just desserts and whilst Walt sort of got the ending he craved, he never got the love of his family so not everything ended happily ever after for him.