Kerry Katona Taking Cocaine

gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
Forum Member
She has denied it for so long now the NOTW has footage of Kerry Katona taking cocaine

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/454805/KERRY-KATONA-GOES-MAD-ON-COKE-AFTER-4-DAY-BOOZE-BENDER-cocaine.html

Comments

• Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    I wonder if she will sue like shes always claimed?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance her soon to be ex husband sold them the tape?
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How the hell did I miss that?? I hang my head in shame.
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll deny (somehow), once again. Can't say I'm surprised she's doing it.
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    She'll try and say she's started using again recently because of her marriage troubles. We'll probably see a trip to rehab this week.
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    How the hell did I miss that?? I hang my head in shame.
    lol and so you should we know how much you love a good Katona story ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Well it's not like it is a surprise is it?
    I do feel for her in a weird way though, but it will do wonders for her career.
    At least it gives everyone on here something to talk about though...
    Love the way everyone slags off the tabloids then write reams about the stories that are in them...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wonder who put the camera there eh?
  • Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kind of new to the fascinating world of Kerry and Mark but I'd love to know, how the hell do the NOTW get video footage from her bedroom/bathroom?:confused:

I'm not doubting it's authenticity but just curious as to how they got the footage.
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's what I wondered, why is there a random camera which I'm sure Kerry would've been able to see, she wasn't far away from it was she?
    Forum Member

It has to be someone really close to get the camera set up in her bathroom. Is she still with Mark or is it all off now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    newwoman wrote: »

I'd bet money on it. I wonder just how many people have access to the bathroom. I think Mark knows he was on his way out, so he thought he'd get a good earner in whilst he could. Either him or her mother. Very sad to see someone doing that to themselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    I think its a bit harsh that someone she trusts has sold this to the papers. Of course she has done herself no favours in saying its all lies in the past but still....I hope whoever it was is delighted with their dirty cash and maybe Kerry finally calls it a day and packs it all in, becomes anonymous and looks after the kids. Oh and Mark vanishes into the sub z list ether. I normally don't comment on things like this but it all seems so grubby on both sides...
    Forum Member
    It has to be someone really close to get the camera set up in her bathroom. Is she still with Mark or is it all off now?

The last we heard they were back together.
    Forum Member
    I don't think it was mark or her mum. too obvious... neither have been around this week, allegedly, surely Kerry will know who was there in the house when she was wearing that outfit, it's not hard is it. Unless our lilly or molly have set her up... poor kez
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll try and say she's started using again recently because of her marriage troubles. We'll probably see a trip to rehab this week.

Which can only be a good thing surely.

Im most interested in who planted the cameras!:eek:
  • DXRulzDXRulz Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NAUGHTY Kerry FATona, get back to your naughty step and stay there! :mad: :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where are social services? I hope they place her children into care immediately.
    Forum Member
    The last we heard they were back together.

Thanks tweety! Oh well looks like he's prime suspect then. The cash has run out marriage is on the way out here's the perfect way to make a bit of cash before it's over for good.
    Forum Member
    DXRulz wrote: »
    NAUGHTY Kerry FATona, get back to your naughty step and stay there! :mad: :D

Not that it matters but in that video she has clearly lost weight again.
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    newwoman wrote: »

....just what I was thinking!
    Forum Member
    Look at the Baby P case. You can batter a child to death and not get it taken away. Our Molly and our Lilly may have rotten teeth but it's hardly a hanging offence. No way will them kids ever get taken off her...
    Forum Member
    peonypot wrote: »
    [/B]

Which can only be a good thing surely.

Im most interested in who planted the cameras!:eek:

All depends if she really wants to clean up her act. Her agents etc may see it as some kind of damage control and use it to try and relaunch her career.
    Forum Member
    Not that it matters but in that video she has clearly lost weight again.

I thought it was old footage at first because she looks a lot smaller I was surprised to read it was filmed this week.
    Forum Member
    All depends if she really wants to clean up her act. Her agents etc may see it as some kind of damage control and use it to try and relaunch her career.

I reckon even her agents will know that unless she bins Mark for good, no one will want to know her. Apparently there have been talks of a Wife Swap between them and Michelle Heaton, don't know how true that is though, but if so I wouldn't want to go and live with him.