How many people on here actually find Steven attractive?

Comments

• PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking that. If the task included coming onto DS rather than twitter I bet Steven would immediately go in search of his appreciation thread.

Does he have one BTW?

I don't think he has one :D, but he has polled 3 votes in the favourite housemate poll scoring 0.44% of the vote, though these could be joke or pity votes :p
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    I don't thinkhe has one :D, but he has polled 3 votes in the favourite housemate poll scoring 0.44% of the vote, though these could be joke or pity votes :p

Actually he might be a bit of a phenomenon. I can't remember a HM that apparently no posters like but gets very little 'airtime' on DS. He has had very few threads and those he has had tend to be about the Kimberley thing.

I remember years ago being given a little pep talk by an older, wiser person when I was upset that some acquaintances were talking behind my back. This person pointed out that I shouldn't worry too much about being talked about. The time to worry is when you are not being talked about.
  • BambywambyBambywamby Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    There is something very creepy about him.... he is so self-assured but in the most conceited unattractive way possible and has eyes like Jabba the Hutt. And when he said to Kimberley 'open it' I felt bile rise from my stomach and leave a bit of sick in my mouth. He makes me shudder and want to vom.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not at all........and unfortunately my dislike is coloured by someone with the same name.........older but they could be brothers they look so alike...........he was a smooth talking conman........liar, cheat, and unfortunately married to a friend of mine.........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too much snotboy. I can't get his nasal invading bogey picking fingers out of my mind, or more specifically out of Kimberleys.. o.O

We need a Steven 'Open It!" meme with a close up of his fingers stuck in his nostrils.

..on the other hand
    :o
    /I\
    ~~
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, God no. Ash is attractive, physically and Marlon in a certain light isn't too bad. Matthew had a wispy attractiveness to him and Christopher has got absolutely stunning eyes. But 'tis slim pickin's. :( If Ash was any way bearable - but he's awful. :(

Steven is so dorky it's astonishing. :D Did he say last night that someone 'earned my nomination' or somesuch nonsense? :D And the time he was instructing the viewers to make him the next power housemate. :D

It's a mark of Kim's 'intelligence' (*cough* disingenuine *cough*) that she seems to agree with his opinion of himself.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 pages in .... have we not got beyond one "maybe" yet? :o
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine he's a Con artist, in love and in business, all talk.
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of the above, except # 25. He breaks every deal for me and some...
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of Simon Le Bon/Iain Lee

*sharp intake of breath*

You take that back! :o

Simon Le Bon was absolutely beautiful when he was 23. :D

Steven is a jacket spud stuffed into jeans, with an objectionable personality to boot.
  • Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    as a straight man I've asked myself the question if I was a woman would I find Steven attractive?

putting aside his pathetic egotistical repulsive personality, I've tried to view him purely from a physical standpoint, but I'm perplexed as to what Kimberley is attracted to.

He's chubby, dumpy, ugly, gormless and there's something very skin-crawlingly creepy about him that I can't quite put my finger on - maybe I'm finding it difficult to separate his personality from physicality, but seeing his close-ups in bed, just made me think that if I were Kim I would be feeling literally nauseous being pressed up against him. Just gross

plus since he used to be obese he probably has mucho loose skin which we haven't seen becuase he won't take his top off
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *sharp intake of breath*

You take that back! :o

Simon Le Bon was absolutely beautiful when he was 23. :D

Steven is a jacket spud stuffed into jeans, with an objectionable personality to boot.

Even more sharper (I think my auto correct was watching last nights show, it keeps trying to make sharper into shagger ) intake of my breath.

You take that back - a jacket spud is one of my favourite comfort foods.

Steven is an over-boiled cabbage without any seasoning stuffed into jeans with an objectionable personality to boot.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    2 pages in .... have we not got beyond one "maybe" yet? :o

Extraordinary isn't it? Nobody seems to like him and even worse nobody can be arsed even to bitch about him.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    He is too much tory head boy looking.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    No no no no no - He reminds me of a slimy car salesman that sells insurance as a sideline - What went on between him and Kim last night was the final straw- he has no respect for her partaking in a sexual act in a room full of people , surrounded by tv cameras, she may have been a willing participant but it was grubby viewing
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    eva_prior wrote: »
    Even more sharper (I think my auto correct was watching last nights show, it keeps trying to make sharper into shagger ) intake of my breath.

You take that back - a jacket spud is one of my favourite comfort foods.

Steven is an over-boiled cabbage without any seasoning stuffed into jeans with an objectionable personality to boot.

I stand corrected. :D
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    I don't think he has one :D, but he has polled 3 votes in the favourite housemate poll scoring 0.44% of the vote, though these could be joke or pity votes :p

No - that was Mum Dad & Nanna
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    He's too girly for me, I imagine him crying at Bambi, and sobbing into my shoulder in my nightmares......~vomits~
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    as a straight man I've asked myself the question if I was a woman would I find Steven attractive?

putting aside his pathetic egotistical repulsive personality, I've tried to view him purely from a physical standpoint, but I'm perplexed as to what Kimberley is attracted to.

He's chubby, dumpy, ugly, gormless and there's something very skin-crawlingly creepy about him that I can't quite put my finger on - maybe I'm finding it difficult to separate his personality from physicality, but seeing his close-ups in bed, just made me think that if I were Kim I would be feeling literally nauseous being pressed up against him. Just gross

plus since he used to be obese he probably has mucho loose skin which we haven't seen becuase he won't take his top off

:D:D:D:D Brilliant you put everything i have been thinking about him , the horrendous green vest he wears is a reminder just what his body used to be like wearing that thing!!!You did forget his "frog eyes" though that is the only thing you missed out on all the rest was spot on.
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is to me easily the most unattractive male in the house this year, both in looks and personality, and he makes my skin crawl.
    If he was the last man on earth, I would rather be single/celibate for the rest of my life than go near that thing.
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member

Yore just jellus 'cos 'e's fit >:(

Nah - you're spot on :D
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's the least attractive man in there, physically and otherwise - and that's saying something! - there's just something about him that puts me right off. Have a feeling he has a body to match too. Kim has had a lobotomy, surely. Eeuw.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's quite good looking facially personally... His personality totally ruins it though, everything about it is cringey/awful/repulsive, and I don't imagine he has the best body :p
  • Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the unshaven look doesn't suit him either - just makes him look sleazier
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Used to, don't anymore...