Options

Nicki Minja

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
Forum Member
I used to read people goin on about her and hows she this new star and i didnt check her out, prolly shoulda.

First time i heard her properly was on Raining Men on Rihanna's album and liked her verses and then Listened to a bit of her album to see what it was like and i LOVE IT!!!

Wow i think she's brill, i wish i listened to her sooner, but hey, least i didnt have to wait for the album, Romans Revenge is ace!!!

Very Surprised...

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    Ah, soz dont know how to change title
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Nicki Minaj, I have been a huge fan since I heard of her about 10 months ago and Pink Friday was really worth the wait. Evey song is so good. My favourite album of the year!:D

You should listen to her "Beam Me Up Scotty" mixtape, it's got some really good songs on!
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Minja :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrible, horrible artist. Heard three songs of hers so far and all are about how 'i get 50 grand to do dis verse' 'everywan wants me in der songz'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    imo one of the most contrived artists to appear on the scene in a long, long time. Full of gimmicks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible, horrible artist. Heard three songs of hers so far and all are about how 'i get 50 grand to do dis verse' 'everywan wants me in der songz'

You should listen to her album as she has songs that are much more personal with better lyrics e.g. Dear Old Nicki. In my opinion she is very talented and hasn't even shown half of her potential!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you love her that much, your incapable of spelling her second name ;D true fan! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Quick typer and dont look at what i wrote after, should really, plus didnt say i was a true fan, just liked her album, may not like any others....

but listen to this may prove ya point, may not haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQoJmi3-icw
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kylock wrote: »

but listen to this may prove ya point, may not haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQoJmi3-icw

Horrible :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the track fly on her debut and I'm very glad to sing moment 4 life is going to be the second single in the US! I think Nicki's verses are much better when she's featured on a track rather than it is her own track e.g. her verse on bottoms up by Trey Songz is pure fire but I still love the album <3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if I’m fake I aint notice cause my money aint
    So let me get this straight wait I’m the rookie
    But my features and my shows ten times your pay
    50k for a verse no album out!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Minja lol She is one of my fave artists of the year, and deffo my fave female rapper of all time! My faves on Pink Friday are Roman's Revenge, Save Me, Check It Out and Right Thru Me. I like her as a singer as well!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love this verse :) the stills from the monster video were released earlier today! Nicki looks smokin' <3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this verse :) the stills from the monster video were released earlier today! Nicki looks smokin' <3

I just saw them-I can't wait to see this video!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha ha! Love it :D