Options

EE: Is Weasel scared of McBeale?

J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
Forum Member
✭✭
I think he might be. She put him in his place tonight with her "och aye ye act normal now Ian or A'll set wee Bobbeh on ye square go like och aye ." The look of fear and terror in his eyes was apparent. Poor bloke. Trapped in his own home with a sociopath and a murderer. Him and MyCindy would do well to bugger straight off.

Comments

• Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian is a bitch and a nasty one at that. I haven't any sympathy at all. Grrrrrr he makes me mad! Flipping hypocrit!
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I think he might be. She put him in his place tonight with her "och aye ye act normal now Ian or A'll set wee Bobbeh on ye square go like och aye ." The look of fear and terror in his eyes was apparent. Poor bloke. Trapped in his own home with a sociopath and a murderer. Him and MyCindy would do well to bugger straight off.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just loves the hot snotty sex at the scene of the crime I guess Jibby.
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sick of the way self-righteous Jane treats Ian like she is mother. Can't wait for his real mother to come back and sort her out.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weasel is scared of everyone he needs to grow a pair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weasel was scared of McBeale again in tonights episode:

"Och aye ye sit yerself doon and eat yer morning haggis now, ye hear me Ian, ya dinnae leave the hoose withoot it. Bob's gonneh go up tae high street with that pretty wee Cindy lass to get himself some new wee cabers for a fresh music box och aye."
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JB he went with Phil for protection from mclificient :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The last scene tonight said so much, and yet so little. It was all in the eyes. Carol wanting the killer to rot in prison. Weas looking like he wanted to tell the truth. McBeales cold, empty eyes darting at him and making her thoughts perfectly clear:

"Och aye, ye say anything aboot wee Bobby to that happy Carol lass and I'll fookin' burst ye square go like, reet doon the common with ye, och aye."

He scared.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    McBeale?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    McBeale?

They say that if you mention her name 3 times, she appears and drags you to the common.