Options

ASDA online query

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've just been looking on ASDA online to get an idea of their DVD prices before going tomorrow

One in particular is The Expendables which online is £10

Will it still be £10 instore if it is online?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    As it is listed under the groceries section of the website at £10, the prices there are normally reflective of store prices so yes it should be.

Note that it's out of stock on ASDA entertainment, whether that means they will be out of stock in the shops as well I don't know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LemonGrove wrote: »
    As it is listed under the groceries section of the website at £10, the prices there are normally reflective of store prices so yes it should be.

Not so for groceries :( The number of times I've seen offers online and they haven't come off at the till, taken them to customer services and been told online is different to in store prices. Really pees me off but happens quite a lot.
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Call the branch in question and ask them before you decide to go down there.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »
    Call the branch in question and ask them before you decide to go down there.

Definitely. Asda's on 23/12 will be bedlam.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    stickler wrote: »
    Not so for groceries :( The number of times I've seen offers online and they haven't come off at the till, taken them to customer services and been told online is different to in store prices. Really pees me off but happens quite a lot.

Normally the prices are the same, but I do remember reading something about the online prices only being a guide, probably meaning the stores are free to hike up any prices or cancel any offers. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers peoples!

Went today and it was the same price :D

Was mental though