I'm starting to like Harry....

puddypuddy Posts: 3,162
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Whatever you think of her and the way she acts, she's had a tough time and has dealt with it. She seems very real and just does her own thing. Marc was annoyed re her going around in a thong but, although he seems to have access to jeans, prefers to swagger about in his pants.

She's harmless and she was funny when trying to find reasons to nominate Simon.

Comments

• JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's more than just a pair of tits, she has a personality. Unfortunately that goes against you on Big Brother.
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's probably my current favourite out of a house full of horrendous housemates, her included.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked her, think she comes across as very sweet. I don't think she's behaved well with Nick (leading him on etc) but on the whole I think she's alright. I found it very uncomfortable to watch last week where she was basically having a nervous breakdown right in front of our very eyes.
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    Oddly Im beginning to like her as well, she is her own woman and not given to being swayed like some others in there
  • lee_mcclearylee_mccleary Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes been cool from the get go.
    One of the few that aint fake.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's less annoying this week although she needs to take that scowl off her face. Even dreary Danny smiles sometimes.
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's my favourite now that Jade has gone. She's never been as bad as the public and HMs have made her out to be. She's a lovely girl.
  • puddypuddy Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt uncomfortable for her last week, when Helen and the 'legends' entered the house. She was clearly on the outside and even Nick didn't notice she was alone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    She's less annoying this week although she needs to take that scowl off her face. Even dreary Danny smiles sometimes.

I think she smiles quite a lot, especially when she nominated Simon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    puddy wrote: »
    Whatever you think of her and the way she acts, she's had a tough time and has dealt with it. She seems very real and just does her own thing. Marc was annoyed re her going around in a thong but, although he seems to have access to jeans, prefers to swagger about in his pants.

She's harmless and she was funny when trying to find reasons to nominate Simon.
    Apart from the nakedness she's pretty nondescript, but I'm still glad you made this post if only for the phrase "seems to have access to jeans".
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seemed to come in with a big wall up, using the skimpy/lack of clothes to draw attention to herself rather than getting to know others, but I think with Marc being away a few days she got the chance to talk to people and make bonds. She is walking about naked a lot less often and seems to be opening up a bit. I'm starting to warm to her as well, and I like that she is not swayed by others, she sticks to her opinion. She reminds me a bit of Aisleyne.
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've liked her for quite a while now. I like how she stood up for herself against Cristian tonight.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've liked her from the start. The irony of how most of them in there listened to Marc's comments about her game playing with Nick yet to me she has always been the one least with a game plan. I always said if anyone of those two was playing a game it was Nick but Harry was definitely just being herself. I can't see any other housemate being as genuine as her, all others clearly are playing the game. Of course that is fine because after all it is a game but the irony that she was the one singled out at the start when everyone else's is so obvious is amusing.
  • alienghostalienghost Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am liking her more and more. She may even become my favourite to be honest, as it's hard to like most of them at all now.
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt uncomfortable for her last week, when Helen and the 'legends' entered the house. She was clearly on the outside and even Nick didn't notice she was alone.

She has done really well neutralising the bunker attack, and staying true to her dislike of Marc.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bath scene was way too creepy.
  • BeanyBeanBeanyBean Posts: 2,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've liked her for some time.
  • lee_mcclearylee_mccleary Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bath scene was way too creepy.

That was more to do with Nicks orgasm under the tap.
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've liked her from the get go and she's overtaken Nick to become my favourite in the last week or so.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oddly Im beginning to like her as well, she is her own woman and not given to being swayed like some others in there

true she is her own women
  • crisis3crisis3 Posts: 2,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry will probably go down as the best exhibitionist hm showing signs of being surprisingly well rounded personality.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's among the best of the series. Spoilt only when she sulks occasionally.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was more to do with Nicks orgasm under the tap.

I actually did laugh out loud! :kitty:
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually did laugh out loud! :kitty:

It became clearer as they showed the actual scene but the funny part was as it was going to a break & they were showing what was coming up in the next part. When they showed the bit under the tap you couldn't tell what was going on......it was definitely a WTH moment, lol!