Options

Timeline for max edit Lauren return eastenders

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Clearly these two things are connected as to how they will pan out.

Max exit being charged for something he didn't do.

So clearly Lauren once she finds out will be straight back although I heard max will be leaving for a number of months

Comments

• Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Lauren have any evidence that Bobby killed Lucy? She could come back, tell the police the truth only for no one to believe her. There is no evidence that it's Bobby.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max is leaving for a year, so either Lauren comes back probably after she has her baby or Max is released and goes off to visit Lauren and both return next year ... I.m hoping for this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Lauren have any evidence that Bobby killed Lucy? She could come back, tell the police the truth only for no one to believe her. There is no evidence that it's Bobby.

Where is the jewellery box :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Max is leaving for a year, so either Lauren comes back probably after she has her baby or Max is released and goes off to visit Lauren and both return next year ... I.m hoping for this.

She had her baby in February
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    She had her baby in February

I know Jac did I meant Lauren :)
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Lauren will be in trouble herself for withholding information. So I can't see her telling them it's Bobby. Maybe she'll give Max a false alibi.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know Jac did I meant Lauren :)

Of course I forgot about lauren being pregnant:blush:
  • Options
    Marsh.Marsh. Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max is innocent, why didn't he just come forward with the fact he'd seen her with Jake from the beginning, given Jake his alibi that he was drunk and taken back to his flat?

All these characters making themselves look guilty by holding back information annoys the shit out of me. It's a lame way of advancing the plot.
  • Options
    jcotter779jcotter779 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and lauren and possibly peter will return in a years time to try and prove his innocence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually can't see Max's exit being going down.

Are they really going to write him out and leave him languishing in prison for a year?
    What about a trial? If the actor is leaving how will they get around that?
  • Options
    MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is left out of the debate about Max's exit is remanded in custody pending trial
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marsh. wrote: »
    Max is innocent, why didn't he just come forward with the fact he'd seen her with Jake from the beginning, given Jake his alibi that he was drunk and taken back to his flat?

All these characters making themselves look guilty by holding back information annoys the shit out of me. It's a lame way of advancing the plot.

Because of Lucy's injury at the car lot and he has always suspected Abi.
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    I actually can't see Max's exit being going down.

Are they really going to write him out and leave him languishing in prison for a year?
    What about a trial? If the actor is leaving how will they get around that?

I still think there's a twist coming tonight. Maybe Jay gets arrested for the murder, and Max's exit being he leaves because he can't bare to look at his daughter? There's three other siblings he can go and stay with....
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jacqueline is back filming and Jake isn't finished yet so hopefully they'll have some scenes together before Max's break.

If Lauren is back, it wouldn't make sense to leave Max in prison for a year as surely she'd find a way to free her dad. The fact she knows Bobby did it makes her return very interesting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because of Lucy's injury at the car lot and he has always suspected Abi.

The injury at the car lot didn't kill her. Even if it did, it doesn't make him a murderer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Jacqueline is back filming and Jake isn't finished yet so hopefully they'll have some scenes together before Max's break.

If Lauren is back, it wouldn't make sense to leave Max in prison for a year as surely she'd find a way to free her dad. The fact she knows Bobby did it makes her return very interesting.

Does anyone other than Peter know that Lauren knows?

It would be interesting to see Jane and Ian's reactions when they realise the secret is outside of the family circle.
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The injury at the car lot didn't kill her. Even if it did, it doesn't make him a murderer.

All the hits she took to the head that week (Max, Jake, Abi, Denise) ultimately meant that Bobby's blow to the head with the music box was enough to kill her.
    Does anyone other than Peter know that Lauren knows?

It would be interesting to see Jane and Ian's reactions when they realise the secret is outside of the family circle.

No. Lauren suspected Jane after Emma's death. Jane's false alibi for Lauren was the key to Emma solving the case as Fatboy's video showed that Jane wasn't home when she said she was. Peter told Lauren on the day they left so no one else will know she knows.

The Beales will probably keep Max's arrest from Peter in case he 'blabs' to Lauren (even though he already has). Yes, especially Jane's reaction and another Tanya cameo would be great.

I think Ian's heading for another breakdown. Adam's due a wee break before Kathy returns. Unless Jane packs him off to Michelle's to stop him from cracking.:D