China Whites

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,762
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My friend is trying to talk me into going to this nightclub with her the evening. I have nothing to wear!It seems like it would be very stuck up aabout the dress code nd everyone is either a glamour model or footballer. What kind of thing would it be ok to wear? I'm not expecting too much but it should be an experience if nothing else and it's free to get in anyway.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    you can wear whatever you would wear in any club. Just being on the guest list doesn't mean you will get i though they can still turn you away. make sure you aren't too drunk before you arrive, it's not that great a place from what I remember of the only time i've been there
  • KlootBlanxKlootBlanx Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't forget to remortgage to be able to afford a drink. ;)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuck up? It's just orange chavs...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one & only time I went, there were loads of people queuing to get in & then loads of people standing about inside not doing much else than watch people coming in to see if they could spot a celeb. Once the night went on though, most people were too busy dancing to care whether they were near a celeb or not - the celebs cared & two guys trying to take photos cared, but not many others. :D The music was good though. Have a look at their website here - don't even think about going on one of the member-only nights unless one of you is one. :)
  • fruitiefruitie Posts: 6,566
    Forum Member
    Jeans and a top that I would wear to go anywhere at home. Oh and the bill for the night was paid as well so a cheap night :D