Options

EE. Branning Christmas day pictures

SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
Forum Member
http://http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a443017/eastenders-the-brannings-at-christmas-first-look.html

They all look happy (like they did in 2007), it pretty much rules max out of the lover fiasco, also no Jack.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    umm nope goodybye
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    That link doesn't go any where.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »

Yup, that works!

Ok, they do look happy, but I'm going to guess that the top ones, of Tanya and Max with everyone smiling at them, are set at least a few days before Christmas because
    Lauren ends up destroying that wedding dress before Christmas Eve, and you can see by her face in the second picture that she's still a mardy little cow and she doesn't look all that pleased (unless it's a really badly timed still, that just happens to catch her face in a mardy scowl)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    Yup, that works!

Ok, they do look happy, but I'm going to guess that the top ones, of Tanya and Max with everyone smiling at them, are set at least a few days before Christmas because
    Lauren ends up destroying that wedding dress before Christmas Eve, and you can see by her face in the second picture that she's still a mardy little cow and she doesn't look all that pleased (unless it's a really badly timed still, that just happens to catch her face in a mardy scowl)

You didn't know that in soapland its perfectly possible (if not easy) to magically get a new perfectly fitting, identical wedding dress whipped up in a couple of hours on Christmas eve if an "accident" should befall the original one? ;)
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it was a rumor that Lauren will do all that stuff but it hasn't been confirmed and Ann Mitchell said a few weeks ago in an interview with inside soap that they were filming the wedding
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milmol wrote: »
    You didn't know that in soapland its perfectly possible (if not easy) to magically get a new perfectly fitting, identical wedding dress whipped up in a couple of hours on Christmas eve if an "accident" should befall the original one? ;)

Is that true?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    milmol wrote: »
    Is that true?

Yes, it is! Someone will have a spare one, or Cora will use her keys to the charity shop to nick one, etc. Wedding dresses are easily replaced in soaps!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what about Max's suit?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And what about Max's suit?

Was it just the wedding dress, or is it the suit and the bridesmaids' dresses too?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it just the wedding dress, or is it the suit and the bridesmaids' dresses too?

Well I thought the suit gets ruined and the cake as well there was no mention about the bridesmaid dresses
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I thought the suit gets ruined and the cake as well there was no mention about the bridesmaid dresses

Then I don't know. Maybe that's just the replacement dress? Where's Lauren in the pictures from Christmas dinner? Is that her behind Alice?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then I don't know. Maybe that's just the replacement dress? Where's Lauren in the pictures from Christmas dinner? Is that her behind Alice?

I think it is and I think Jack is there but where are Oscar and Dennis?
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max and Tanya getting married inside the Branning house? :confused: Yusef and Zainab got married last year in their house as well. Who does that in real life?
  • Options
    FallingPianoFallingPiano Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max and Tanya getting married inside the Branning house? :confused: Yusef and Zainab got married last year in their house as well. Who does that in real life?

Where does it say they're getting married in their house? Just because there are pictures of them there it doesn't mean that's where it's taking place. There's no sign of a registrar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take a look at the pictures of Max and Tanya i posted a link. Well Ann Mitchell said a few weeks ago in an interview with inside soap that they were filming Max and Tanya's wedding
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    I think jack is sitting beside morgan but there is another guy there dont think it is joey. Is sharon still the maid of honour?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone seen the link its of Max and Tanya
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like a lovely xmas, nice to see Jay at xmas dinner.

Why is Lauren wearing a big cardigan, it doesnt even go with her dress. I see the they're not wearing the bridemaids dresses.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is no one going to comment on the link I posted?
  • Options
    R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Not sure if it's Jack or Joey sititing next to Morgan. If it's Jack then where's Sharon & Denny. Also, where is Oscar?
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    Not sure if it's Jack or Joey sititing next to Morgan. If it's Jack then where's Sharon & Denny. Also, where is Oscar?

Not sure but is that sharon inbetween abi &lauren when tanya is in her wedding dress?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd like to know this too.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure but is that sharon inbetween abi &lauren when tanya is in her wedding dress?

Well spotted, I think its Sharon.