Mark and Christopher!!!

Comments

• StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit of a crap game of dares if everyone else is asleep and your playing at 10 past 6 in the morning lol

With bad breath:o

I've got to be honest and say I didn't see it coming - I thought they were developing a nice little friendship.

But at least they are trying to be a little more discrete than he who shall not be named & Kimbot.
  • TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Huh?

I missed it. I wasn't watching the last half hour of BOTS.

He meant thinking Christopher was straight. He's as camp as Christmas (no pun intended).
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But at least they are trying to be a little more discrete than he who shall not be named & Kimbot.

Doesn't look like it, they were doing it in bed under the covers just like Steve and Kim
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,611
    Forum Member
    Can we expect multiple 'Get Christopher Out' threads now he's getting jiggy with the dark side :confused::D :cool:

Oh what's the bets? But we'll still get Emma wearing Mark's colours all the way to the end. :kitty::)
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    personally think bots made a story out of nothing here ,complete fantasy ,can't go a show without giving no-mark some airtime ,now their just simply making it up as they go along imo.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    Doesn't look like it, they were doing it in bed under the covers just like Steve and Kim

No-one's arse was bouncing about and neither order the other to 'open it'

That passes for discrete in BB Land :D
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was obvious Christopher fancied Mark
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Christopher was straight.
    Why would you think that? It even says on BB's own website here
    Given the choice between money and love, he would choose love as he has never had a relationship. He really likes the idea of being in love and 'building something special with the right man'.
    If you think you can tell someone's sexuality by looking at them, no wonder you get it so wrong :D
  • Jen_PageJen_Page Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    No-one's arse was bouncing about and neither order the other to 'open it'

That passes for discrete in BB Land :D

And let's not mention the finger foreplay...:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ew Mark is grotesque looking.
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why awww? sureley its as "disgusting" as anyone else getting it on?;-)

I think there willbe alot of hypocrisy surrounding this tbh.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a kiss and much quieter than Steve and Kimberly
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    Why would you think that? It even says on BB's own website here

If you think you can tell someone's sexuality by looking at them, no wonder you get it so wrong :D

You can with Christopher.
  • HelenHHelenH Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Christopher was straight.

Was it a dare or serious?

I've missed quite a few highlights shows, but I'm sure I remember Christopher saying he'd go on a date with Mark on the outside, so I thought it was known they were both gay.
  • MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    Christopher is cute, I would kiss him under the covers! Well done Mark, first thing he's done in there that I've liked!
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Mark and Christopher and I thought I noticed some chemistry lately :) they are like an old married couple, good on them I say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jen_Page wrote: »
    christopher already jokingly refers to mark as his house husband. Unlike Steven and Kim, I think these two make a cute couple.

S A M E! I thought they had chemistry which became more visible as Matthew left. Their squabbles seem full of sexual tension.
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they were kissing, I think it's sweet. Neither Christmas nor Mark repulse me and yes, they were a lot more discreet than those other two (so discreet, no-one is entirely sure whether they were kissing or not).
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    That was a kiss and much quieter than Steve and Kimberly

That wouldn't be hard with Stevens slurping :o
  • Jen_PageJen_Page Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    If they were kissing, I think it's sweet. Neither Christmas nor Mark repulse me and yes, they were a lot more discreet than those other two (so discreet, no-one is entirely sure whether they were kissing or not).

The smacking noises were a bit of a giveaway, unless they were having a picnic under those covers. Pretty sure there was a little bit of kissy kissy going on. :)

They don't repulse me either, I like the way they are in the house together and the fun way they interact with each other. Steven and Kim on the other hand seem too intense and unnatural, at least that's the way it seems to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    I think it's cute :P It was only a kiss and the relationship was drawn out not rushed like Kim and Steven confessing their love for each other. Hope they don't end up like like those two :/
  • kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see any chemistry between them at all so I'm surprised. I thought Mark would have gone for a hunk like Winston.
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I don't know how to feel about this, Christopher on one hand is my fave but Mark is one of the worst in there for me.
  • pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris and Mark remind me of Rodrigo and Charlie from BB10. Their fighting is a way of flirting.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen no chemistry between Mark & Christopher. There were noises coming from that bed, but thier bodies didn't look overly close.