Options

Daly and Dixon out...Bleakley in?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christine Bleakley has got zero charisma and I can't bear to watch her for a sec. Tess does an excellent job and must stay if Bruce goes as a link to the original.
  • Options
    yelselyelsel Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    Maybe they got their wires crossed and actually Christine will replace Alesha on the panel? She was a dancer on the show after all. :p

Yeh but not even a finalist
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tka wrote: »
    They should keep Bruce and Tess as the hosts, and when Bruce does eventually quit then bring Tess out onto the floor and have Claudia back stage. That worked really well last year imo and would make it feel fresh yet recognisable.

I like that suggestion.

tka for producer!
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tess has by all accounts already signed her contract; Bruce is apparently waiting to see what form the changes will take with the show before signing his.

So Christine would not be replacing Tess, and I can't see them having 2 female presenters - i.e Tess and Christine - if Bruce chooses not to sign.

If there is any truth about Christine joining Strictly .............. anyone know if Claudia has signed a new contract? Christine on ITT instead of Claudia? Oh please not! :eek: :cry: :eek:
  • Options
    nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    Tess has by all accounts already signed her contract; Bruce is apparently waiting to see what form the changes will take with the show before signing his.

So Christine would not be replacing Tess, and I can't see them having 2 female presenters - i.e Tess and Christine - if Bruce chooses not to sign.

If there is any truth about Christine joining Strictly .............. anyone know if Claudia has signed a new contract? Christine on ITT instead of Claudia? Oh please not! :eek: :cry: :eek:

OMG, that would be even worse than the possibility, thankfully dashed, of Bleakley doing the main show.

She set my teeth on edge on SCD and has absolutely no wit. To replace Claudia with her would be a disarster darling.:(:(