Absolutely brilliant result for the show!

General BounceGeneral Bounce Posts: 294
Forum Member
Thank God Matthew has gone. Not only is he a nasty character and extremely boring, it's so good to see Ashleigh's plan backfire so badly! :D

Comments

• Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree. Things should be interesting as well and Matthew was a big disappoint to me. Thought he would be a great HM. He wasn't.
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I think it's an awful result for the show. If you think he's boring fair enough, but you really think Ash is entertaining? Also this now means that another dreaded showmance is going to be ramped up to the nines, and no showmance has ever proved good viewing in the history of BB.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a brilliant result for the show if you have 5 fingers
  • strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely brilliant result for the show!
    Showmances anyone?
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Yeah, a good HM goes and a borefest stays, yeah, great result.

OP, just because Ash says he's entertaining doesn't make it so.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    Personally I think it's an awful result for the show. If you think he's boring fair enough, but you really think Ash is entertaining? Also this now means that another dreaded showmance is going to be ramped up to the nines, and no showmance has ever proved good viewing in the history of BB.

Ash wasn't as bad as people imagined he called someone a name weeks ago that's about it
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup Ash back in the game.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Great result. The public saw right through ashleighs gameplan and gave it the heave ho.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A good result if you're team Helen...terrible if you're a fan of Danielle,Christopher or Chris.

Ashleigh goes next week...and then anyone not team Helen will be picked off one by one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    its an awful result it just shows people would rather watch bullies than watch people who just speak their mind in a more formal way... ash, helen, kim are def the worst in there, all evil
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Thank God Matthew has gone. Not only is he a nasty character and extremely boring, it's so good to see Ashleigh's plan backfire so badly! :D

and Ash isn't? What the hell has Ash done apart from moan about being nominated?
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why the ##### would they ever put him in in the first place ,never understood that decision ,nice to have diversity but come on ,bore of Mathew
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I disagree, I have not watched since last Sunday and after tonight's result I think I'm done, the only other time I switched off was BB13, I am not watching this series for the same reason the h/m are deeply unpleasant. That and the voting is odd to me, Conor surviving in BB13 and Ash surviving BB15.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    I doubt it's that good. It shows that the voting numbers must be really low and if Helen's gang take over then the ratings will be even lower aswell.

Though that will probably lead to some dramatic action from BB, like messing with noms and taking Helen's pass away. lol
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its an awful result it just shows people would rather watch bullies than watch people who just speak their mind in a more formal way... ash, helen, kim are def the worst in there, all evil

Rather watch them anyway than the dullards
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Ash wasn't as bad as people imagined he called someone a name weeks ago that's about it

What has that got to do with what I said? He's not particularly entertaining and he's now going to be involved in a (what will no doubt be) heavily featured showmance.
  • Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, a good HM goes and a borefest stays, yeah, great result.

OP, just because Ash says he's entertaining doesn't make it so.

Matthew was nothing but one big disappointment.

Ash isn't entertaining but what happens after him staying more than likely will be.
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I doubt it's that good. It shows that the voting numbers must be really low and if Helen's gang take over then the ratings will be even lower aswell.

Though that will probably lead to some dramatic action from BB, like messing with noms and taking Helen's pass away. lol

I agree, I can't see any other reason for this result.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

One of the most ennui inducing HMs of all time.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes the language Ashleigh has been using to describing housemate had been quite formal:o
  • AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    This going to be a triple showmance nightmare show.

Yikes!!!!!
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im glad I voted for Matthew. He was getting miserable and you talk about Ashleigh.
    I didnt want Ash to go. I still want Ashleigh in. So its getting better for me. Good result.:D:D
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Great result. The public saw right through ashleighs gameplan and gave it the heave ho.

So basically Ashleigh has a game plan so Matthew suffers for it. That sounds fair. Roll eyes.
  • General BounceGeneral Bounce Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    Come on, if it wasn't for Ashleigh so blatantly trying to be clever and manipulate the other housemates in the past week, Matthew wouldn't be out.

Helen, Ash etc might be gobby and offensive but at least they don't sit on the fence while deliberately trying to stir up trouble and slag everyone off behind their backs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    I think this will be good for the show because can you imagine how arrogant the "cool kids" are going to behave now. Helen and Ash think they are redeemed and the public love them and will be insufferable. Only then might Ashleigh and Danielle finally confront the "culo kids/cool kids" and there will be fireworks. Who wants to watch happy housemates sunbathing by the pool barely even talking all day? You can see from today's highlight show they had no material to work with