Options

EE - Bingate

ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
Forum Member
They mention it in every episode now, surely it's leading somewhere. I'm just not sure where :D

Comments

• Options
    Skittle BombSkittle Bomb Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obviously foreshadowing for something but haven't got a clue what. Unless one of the residents will end up standing as a councillor to try and change things Sally from Corrie style lol
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    Obviously foreshadowing for something but haven't got a clue what. Unless one of the residents will end up standing as a councillor to try and change things Sally from Corrie style lol

Possibly, but I think they would reference other things that,might encourage someone to become a councillor.

The garbage comments are very specific, there is a bad smell lingering about the place and little furry things scuttling about.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has bin and gone
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why haven't the bin men collected the rubbish?
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They need Gus back
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #HurricaneGus
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    #HurricaneGus

Oh definitely :)
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I'm confused about the bins. Years back they had those big communal bins...Dotty shoved Tiff in one. Then they went back to bags. Then the other week each household was given two bins each as well as boxes. Now there's not a bin in sight and they're back to bags. We've had fortnightly collections for years with no problems at all....no black bags, no rats, no problems of any sort.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fox is probably going to bite one of them or they will have one of those community protests and the next day the bins will be collected
  • Options
    VGKidVGKid Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, someone will try to hide a body in the trash, but it won't get taken. As the smell gets worse and animals gather, a fox rips open the bag/knocks over the bin, exposing the body. It's the only explanation :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the Fox is Cora Rummaging in the Bins
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "bins " are code for witness protection and are the true location of Cindy, Pat and Angie.
  • Options
    abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO! The bin men can't come, there has to be a pile of rubbish for some character to slump on half-cut, mostly Shirley...or Phil :)
  • Options
    SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope dot doesn't die and nobody notice. ...
  • Options
    davejc64davejc64 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    It's probably how Lee will make his exit, dead head down in a wheelie bin after having too much to drink on his stag night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davejc64 wrote: »
    It's probably how Lee will make his exit, dead head down in a wheelie bin after having too much to drink on his stag night. :D

Oh no :)
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are building a habitat for the Shirley creature - a stinking, putrid pile of rubbish in the gutter.
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    At first I thought it was just SOC trying to bring a slice of "normal life" into the show.

But now, the references are too frequent, and they keep occurring in otherwise unrelated scenes. It's definitely building towards something and it's got me intrigued.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    summer_ste wrote: »
    At first I thought it was just SOC trying to bring a slice of "normal life" into the show.

But now, the references are too frequent, and they keep occurring in otherwise unrelated scenes. It's definitely building towards something and it's got me intrigued.

Maybe a Rubbish Sit in.
  • Options
    Bettty BooBettty Boo Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    The set is about to be rebuilt isn't it so my thought was that it would be connected to that. Les said his bins on Turpin Road were emptied but Honey said George Street wasn't. So perhaps they are going to say the road is too small for the bin van hence alterations being made to the set to coinside with the on screen changes following the rebuild.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Ronnie's murderous ways are exposed when she puts her latest victim in the wrong colour recycling bin.
  • Options
    EE.LiveEE.Live Posts: 4,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if the 'bins' were a dig from SOC about getting rid of DTC's work :o He already axed a lot of characters who DTC created ;)

Actually public bins have been used a lot to hide stuff in EE. Carl put some of Shirley's stuff in the bin before she disappeared. Vincent/Ronnie put Charlie Cotton's phone and wallet in the bin. Billy put Lucy's photos in the bin too…

To be honest I think SOC just wants there to be more of a 'community feel', however it does seem weird that Shirley was only in one scene of an episode just to talk about bins.
  • Options
    Pepsii ColaPepsii Cola Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    They are building a habitat for the Shirley creature - a stinking, putrid pile of rubbish in the gutter.

I'm expecting them to find a rotting body :D
  • Options
    Olay257Olay257 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    What a rubbish storyline.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 I'll get my coat...