Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,177
    Forum Member
    Why would she do this? Doesn't make sense :confused:
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    It was a jokey suggestion cos Lauren tried to kill her dad.

Yawn at this storyline. She's the bew Ben Mitchell.

Exactly! She does the same thing over and over again just different circumstances. YAWN.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laura:) wrote: »
    Why would she do this? Doesn't make sense :confused:

Maybe they find out about her and Joey and put a stop to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I wrongly thought Oh The Lauren and Joey Story line good ..are we going to see her grow up a bit ..Nooo chance .Others have had it worse in life than her ..I just do not GET it

I don't get it either, nor do I WANT to get it. I no longer care about her storing off, getting wasted and blaming others for her actions. I'm fed up of her lying, scheming, blackmailing, and her general, lazy, self-entitled demeanor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    She's been around drink all her life so naturally she's goint to drink...

...however I am going to hold all the sh!te she pulls against her because there's a difference to being influenced by alcohol and being a spiteful little b***h. And that's what she is. By contrast look at Abi.

They made her like that deliberately she is messed up and on the self destruct mode on purpose, Abi is different for a reason she the one who has potential to succeed and is less influenced by whats happened.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    They made her like that deliberately she is messed up and on the self destruct mode on purpose, Abi is different for a reason she the one who has potential to succeed and is less influenced by whats happened.

No, she feels self-entitled regardless of being in self-destruct mode. She's a nasty person, drunk or sober, whether her folks are happy and settled or setting the house on fire.

In short, whatever happens around her, she's still a selfish, self-entitled, horrible person.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she feels self-entitled regardless of being in self-destruct mode. She's a nasty person, drunk or sober, whether her folks are happy and settled or setting the house on fire.

In short, whatever happens around her, she's still a selfish, self-entitled, horrible person.

Pretty much everyone on the square has been that one way or another.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get it either, nor do I WANT to get it. I no longer care about her storing off, getting wasted and blaming others for her actions. I'm fed up of her lying, scheming, blackmailing, and her general, lazy, self-entitled demeanor.

Spot on.

I feel like she gets off with alot on forums (until lately anyway) because the actress so incredibly pretty? If she was butt ugly and fat I wonder how Lauren would be perceived?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty much everyone on the square has been that one way or another.

Yes, and we comment on them too...why is Lauren the exception in that case?
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Spot on.

I feel like she gets off with alot on forums (until lately anyway) because the actress so incredibly pretty? If she was butt ugly and fat I wonder how Lauren would be perceived?

Indeed, I've actually seen people say they don't care what she does, simply because she's pretty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I'll put myself forward for that job! ;):D

lol ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,177
    Forum Member
    Maybe they find out about her and Joey and put a stop to it.

I was thinking this, but I don't know how they would go about doing that considering they are both adults. Mind you, it is Eastenders and anything could happen. I have a feeling it is related to Joey though. Maybe Max forces him to leave somehow?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and we comment on them too...why is Lauren the exception in that case?

Indeed, I've actually seen people say they don't care what she does, simply because she's pretty.

She isn't, I said she was selfish but there is a lot more too it then she just a nasty person who blames everyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't, I said she was selfish but there is a lot more too it then she just a nasty person who blames everyone.

There is a lot more to her drinking, not her personality. And unlike Lucy (nowadays, not historically), Whitney, Joey, Alice, Poppy & Tyler, she has no qualms about sponging off her parents, then, for example, this happens:

(Script Peek)

On Tv: 19th November

Lauren: You know, all my Dad gives me is grief…

Joey: And food… And clothes… And hot water, Internet access, little telly in your room…

Ungrateful. If I were her age and still living with my folks I'd be a lot more grateful they hadn't chucked me out.
  • maggiekmaggiek Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You've said it and have said it well!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren needs a job quick to give her some purpose in life, a reason to get out of bed in a morning.
    Shes just drifting along , quite happy to do bugger all . Max and Tanya must be paying for her make-up and nice clothes. She always looks well groomed :D
    She certainly is interesting thats for sure but the writers are doing their best to make her unlikeable to the viewers.
    I hope she sorts herself out !
    Maybe Lucy could get her doing a couple of shifts , but Lauren would probs consider that beneath her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a lot more to her drinking, not her personality. And unlike Lucy (nowadays, not historically), Whitney, Joey, Alice, Poppy & Tyler, she has no qualms about sponging off her parents, then, for example, this happens:

(Script Peek)

On Tv: 19th November

Lauren: You know, all my Dad gives me is grief…

Joey: And food… And clothes… And hot water, Internet access, little telly in your room…

Ungrateful. If I were her age and still living with my folks I'd be a lot more grateful they hadn't chucked me out.

This. I go and visit my mum every two weeks or so (at the weekends) from uni - most of the time I live in a house with friends and we all have to contribute to bills via jobs (a foriegn concept to Lauren). On the days in the week where I don't have to a lecture or a class, that's a work day. By contrast, Lauren quit Sixth-Form and has a nice life living off of mummy and daddy.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Saint Tanya will scrap the wedding because of Lauren and join the Sainthood instead :cool:.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As for Lauren, she should be dragged onto the Jeremy Vile Show and be verbally battered. That should do the trick :).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    As for Lauren, she should be dragged onto the Jeremy Vile Show and verbally battered. That should do the trick :).

Nowt wrong with Jezza show , best thing on TV :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for Lauren, she should be dragged onto the Jeremy Vile Show and verbally battered. That should do the trick :).

LOL:D

The whole Branning family need to go on that show! Can you imagine how Jeremy Vile would treat Tanya? LOL!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for Lauren, she should be dragged onto the Jeremy Vile Show and be verbally battered. That should do the trick :).

Haha Jeremy Vile :D

We could have her on there with Joey, with Derek and Tanya having a slagging match as Joey sits there with his mouth hanging open and Lauren passing out after downing a bottle of vodka.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha Jeremy Vile :D

We could have her on there with Joey, with Derek and Tanya having a slagging match as Joey sits there with his mouth hanging open and Lauren passing out after downing a bottle of vodka.

Hahaha!:D

There are some hilarious pictures of this on the *infamous blog* ;) Cracked me up!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha!:D

There are some hilarious pictures of this on the *infamous blog* ;) Cracked me up!

Lol :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    Nowt wrong with Jezza show , best thing on TV

Haha :D

LOL

The whole Branning family need to go on that show! Can you imagine how Jeremy Vile would treat Tanya? LOL!

Lol Tanya would be in tears after 10 seconds. Jeremy will be like, "You tried to bury your own husband and you sit here taking the moral high ground??!!! GET OUTTA MY STUDIO, LOVE!!!" :mad: :D

Forget Tanya though, imagine how Jeremy Vile would treat Cack Branning? They'd have to do a DNA test for all of Cack's countless children spread across East London :eek:. It would be a feature-length episode :cool:. I can imagine Jeremy telling Cack off about contraception lol, "Have you never heard of a condom you complete waste of space??!! How can you sit here blaming your imprisoned wife for piercing holes in your condoms??!! Fact is, you're a walking penis who can't keep it in your pants!!!" :D

Haha Jeremy Vile

LOL :D. Yeah, Tadpole would sit there with his mouth open and ends up swallowing a bee and dying on stage :).
    Derek will give a tedious speech about faaaaamily and then be promptly told to shut up by Jeremy Vile :D.
    Meanwhile, Max will try to sneak off the stage to shag a Stacey lookalike in the audience :cool:.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha :D

Lol Tanya would be in tears after 10 seconds. Jeremy will be like, "You tried to bury your own husband and you sit here taking the moral high ground??!!! GET OUTTA MY STUDIO, LOVE!!!" :mad: :D

Forget Tanya though, imagine how Jeremy Vile would treat Cack Branning? They'd have to do a DNA test for all of Cack's countless children spread across East London :eek:. It would be a feature-length episode :cool:. I can imagine Jeremy telling Cack off about contraception lol, "Have you never heard of a condom you complete waste of space??!! How can you sit here blaming your imprisoned wife for piercing holes in your condoms??!! Fact is, you're a walking penis who can't keep it in your pants!!!" :D

LOL :D. Yeah, Tadpole would sit there with his mouth open and ends up swallowing a bee and dying on stage :).
    Derek will give a tedious speech about faaaaamily and then be told to shut up by Jeremy Vile :D.
    Meanwhile, Max will try to sneak off the stage to shag a Stacey lookalike in the audience :cool:.

Haha!!

Jeremy Vile will be so fed up with the Brannings he'll just get up and say "screw this, I quit" and walk off

I can imagine Carol standing on stage saying "erm, excuse me Jeremy, where do you think you're going?!" while Derek shouts "yeah, you just keep on walking or you'll end up like David Wicks"