The General Hospital Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    I only watch Elizabeth scenes now and the odds I sub to on youtube.

I know there some hospital killer s/l atm.

Has Tyler Christoper left GH, I know they brought in a temp replacement.

Yeah there is some killer and everyone is blaming Franco. I don't know what the latest is as i am a week and a half behind.

There seems to be some mixed reports about Tyler Christopher. Some say he left the show over money and some say he asked for an extended vacation to spend time with his family. Whatever the real reason was, the actor has confirmed he is back filming and we should see him back on screen by September/October. At the moment, Nikolas is presumed dead again. Him and his family were taken hostage on the island and he saved Ava from being shot and we saw him fall out of a window. So they think he is dead again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should look some stuff up on Youtube. but here is a link to an article about Carlivati's firing from GH. It got pretty nasty.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2807368/former-general-hospital-writer-ron-carlivati-calls-anthony-geary-a-liar-in-wga-acceptance-speech-the-writer-is-a-badge-of-honor/

Thank you as always
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There has also been a great coming out story as well. Alexis and Sonny's daughter Alexis had a crush on her female teacher Parker a while ago. And Kristina was kicked out of college when she made advances towards her. Although Kristina never told anyone apart from her mother that it was a woman. And months later, this storyline was revisited by having Kristina and Parker bump into each other and having a one night stand.

Sonny caught them two kissing and there was a lovely set of scenes between them two where he pretty much said he didn't care and he loved her no matter what. He gave his daughter the impression that because of his tough guy status and how he was raised, he was a homophobe. But told her it was far from the truth. But Parker and Kristina's romance was short lived when Alexis pretty much told her to leave before she breaks her daughters heart.

But what I loved about this story-line was that fact no labels were used. Kristina doesn't class herself as a lesbian or bisexual. She just fell in love with a woman. It was really well written and acted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like the serial killer storyline is coming to a close. Poor Sabrina was one of the victims. She's been in the show for four years. Her death was pretty dark. Her last scene was pretty much her begging for her life. And then we find her on the floor strangled. Quite a chilling scene.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic twist in last friday's episode. I think they may of killed Morgan, Sonny's son.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why they killed Sabrina off.

I only really watch the Elizabeth scenes, the mob stuff is a bit tedious.

Morgan I think is getting recast as the actor quit.

Steve Burton quit Y&R so could be making his way back to port charles
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they killed Sabrina off for a bit of shock value. She really was in the wrong place at the wrong time and i think it steered the serial killer story-line into a new direction as we got to see a lot of regret and guilt from Paul.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they killed Sabrina off for a bit of shock value. She really was in the wrong place at the wrong time and i think it steered the serial killer story-line into a new direction as we got to see a lot of regret and guilt from Paul.

I heard the actress got fired cause she kept getting pregnant meaning, they had to keep changing storylines to accommodate.

Knowing GH they bring her back as another character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    I heard the actress got fired cause she kept getting pregnant meaning, they had to keep changing storylines to accommodate.

Knowing GH they bring her back as another character.

Haha most likely
  • Options
    Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only characters I know on the show are the sexy couple Brad and Lucas. They've had some HOT scenes together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only characters I know on the show are the sexy couple Brad and Lucas. They've had some HOT scenes together.

They barely appear

They got married back in May/June and haven't been seen since. Don't know what's going on there.