Options

Funniest moment EVER!!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite ever was whatshisface falling over in the barrel costume in the diary room!
  • Options
    Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was crying with laughter too!!
    I thought that there was something strange about the pig costume!!
  • Options
    planetnokiaplanetnokia Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you'll find that quite a few people were underwhelmed - badly planned and executed and only mildly amusing at best.

....peppered with bucketloads of fake emotions to camera from Davina
  • Options
    boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it was very funny,but disturbing as well.It reminded me how we as cavemen or a pack of wild dogs would have reacted when a stranger entered their territory.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although I found it slightly funny, it was only becuase I knew the cameras were on and the security were around
    It also disturbed me a little, not becuase i feared for the chicken , but because I felt without the cameras it could have been sinister .
    It was odd to see the pack mentality and because they were animals it looked allmost surreal , but it had somehow potential menace and I didnt like it
    Jonas shot up in my estimation , I think he recognised it and acted on it .,he also recognised it with Sovs treatment .
    The pack was out and altough we laughed along , under it I saw something I didnt like , especially when they were hunting "it" into the garden and she tripped .

Maybe we are over reacting , of course she was safe , but it felt wrong too .

This years CBB is back to the old fashioned experiment in my opinion, not through planning , but it fell that way
    The alphas were beating their chests and the pack were following .
  • Options
    chipsauntchipsaunt Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was surprised at how uncomfortable I felt when seeing Davina's entry in costume to the house live on Wednesday. Seeing it back on the HLs it was the same feeling - whether BB intended it or not, that was a fascinating study of group behaviour. Jonas distinguished himself, Davina got more than she bargained for I think.
    I wonder whether it would have been different with a group that didn't include someone like Vinnie? He sussed instantly that it wasn't Nicola in the costume and the other "animals" appeared to be cornering Davina in a quite intimidating way. I'm not saying there was real danger, it just seemed strange and I felt uncomfortable watching it.
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheba wrote: »
    For me it was the look on Dane's face as Stephen sang 'I think it's funny that the joke's on you', it was priceless to me, lol.

Agree there :D
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chipsaunt wrote: »
    I was surprised at how uncomfortable I felt when seeing Davina's entry in costume to the house live on Wednesday. Seeing it back on the HLs it was the same feeling - whether BB intended it or not, that was a fascinating study of group behaviour. Jonas distinguished himself, Davina got more than she bargained for I think.
    I wonder whether it would have been different with a group that didn't include someone like Vinnie? He sussed instantly that it wasn't Nicola in the costume and the other "animals" appeared to be cornering Davina in a quite intimidating way. I'm not saying there was real danger, it just seemed strange and I felt uncomfortable watching it.

Lol, chill out! what do you think they were gonna do? Burn her in the garden and all dance round her burning corpse?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, chill out! what do you think they were gonna do? Burn her in the garden and all dance round her burning corpse?

hehe

There seem to be a large number of overly sensitive people on this forum who seem to think that last night they were about to witness some kind of brutal, ritualistic chick slaying.... They possibly need to chill out a bit.

I personally thought it was hilariously surreal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnen56 wrote: »
    hehe

There seem to be a large number of overly sensitive people on this forum who seem to think that last night they were about to witness some kind of brutal, ritualistic chick slaying.... They possibly need to chill out a bit.

I personally thought it was hilariously surreal.

Thats your perogative , and I dont comment and say it was underly sensitive.
    Others felt differently and many have said they knew there was no threat , but it felt wrong for them
    I knew it was safe , the envirnoment was safe , but felt the potential menace and didnt like it .
    Yes perhaps , in your opinion overly sensitive , but none the less what I felt .I felt uncomfortable and a little uneasy and thats my feeling .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    The pink pig was the best costume.
    I loved it when he left the bench and turned around to look at the chicken (Davina)before he went inside.

I laffed my head off at that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chipsaunt wrote: »

I must admit I did feel a little sorry for her and the wuss in me wanted someone to give her a reassuring hug :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was but at the same time, utterly hilarious!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Even when Davina said the odd "tweet" that had me in stitches
  • Options
    SproggSprogg Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you'll find that quite a few people were underwhelmed - badly planned and executed and only mildly amusing at best.

Oh yeah because if she had just sat down and everyone thought it was Nicola that would have been a total scream.

Some people don't understand TV.
  • Options
    peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    I loved the pink pig, so funny when he sadly turned round to look at the chicken, but the funniest of all to me was the horse holding his teeth - I laughed until I cried at that...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peaches41 wrote: »
    I loved the pink pig, so funny when he sadly turned round to look at the chicken, but the funniest of all to me was the horse holding his teeth - I laughed until I cried at that...

And the pink pigs costume on back to front so his little curly tail hung limply to the front .:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    I loved the pig and goat doing that dance!

Yes that was so funny!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Sheba wrote: »
    For me it was the look on Dane's face as Stephen sang 'I think it's funny that the joke's on you', it was priceless to me, lol.

Total most cringeworthy piece of TV, evah!! :D:D
  • Options
    LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old.Tallen wrote: »
    Same here, the animal thing was quite good, but it was so damn obvious it wasn't Nicola and to be honest it wouldn't have been difficult to study Nicola, christ she's ben on film 24/7 for the last few weeks, and copy here mannerisms.

A great idea, ruined by BB by using Davina instead of someone with acting skills who could have made it one of the best events in BB history.

So if an actor had been lined up to do this they would have had to study all 6 HM's mannerisims, because we and they didn't know who was definately leaving on Wednesday. Add to that what if Vinnie was evicted? He is massive so if someone went in trying to be him they would know straight away. The same with Jonas and Alex.

If it was anyone else it wouldn't have been a big event in BB's history because there have been vsitors to the house in the past.

What made it a big event is that after 11 years Davina went into the house, simple as.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was funny but at times uncomfortable to watch.
    Vinnie kept telling Alex and Dane to take the chickens head off, doing stupid hand signs to them..he is a bit loopy I think he was nearly going mental trying to figure out who it was

I think if Vinnie wasn't there the others would not have cornered Davina like that, and then Vinnie shoved her out the door into the garden, I mean that could have been anyone and he knew it was a woman, she tripped out the door fgs
    I bet Davina was annoyed with Vinnies reaction to her, but of course she didn't show it and played along for the cameras

and Jonas was lovely to Davina, I hope she appreciated what he did..he literally pulled Dane and Vinnie away from her at the door
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NikkiClo wrote: »
    It was funny but at times uncomfortable to watch.
    Vinnie kept telling Alex and Dane to take the chickens head off, doing stupid hand signs to them..he is a bit loopy I think he was nearly going mental trying to figure out who it was

I think if Vinnie wasn't there the others would not have cornered Davina like that, and then Vinnie shoved her out the door into the garden, I mean that could have been anyone and he knew it was a woman, she tripped out the door fgs
    I bet Davina was annoyed with Vinnies reaction to her, but of course she didn't show it and played along for the cameras

and Jonas was lovely to Davina, I hope she appreciated what he did..he literally pulled Dane and Vinnie away from her at the door

I agree , altough there were funny moments , the over feeling was uncomfortable .
    Jonas recognised the potential menace and acted on it .He shot up in my estimation ,
    The others were watching the silver back beat his chest to know how to react .
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    winelover wrote: »
    I laffed my head off at that

I loved that bit. Also Davina in the bedroom with Steph was funny as hell :)
    I will admit, like a few on here, it WAS scary in a strange kind of way. I think it was because the suits made them all look so BIG!!! :eek:
    I didn't think for one minute they were going to 'harm / hurt' her 'tho :rolleyes:
    Imagine them all WITHOUT the costumes 'circling' a new Housemate to greet them. Wouldn't seem half as bad.
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Laroc wrote: »
    So if an actor had been lined up to do this they would have had to study all 6 HM's mannerisims, because we and they didn't know who was definately leaving on Wednesday. Add to that what if Vinnie was evicted? He is massive so if someone went in trying to be him they would know straight away. The same with Jonas and Alex.

If it was anyone else it wouldn't have been a big event in BB's history because there have been vsitors to the house in the past.

What made it a big event is that after 11 years Davina went into the house, simple as.

God there are some curmudgeons aren't there?

As if an "actor" would have got away with it!
  • Options
    Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr G wrote: »
    It all looked quite disturbing to be honest, like the final scenes of 'The Wicker Man' :D

DIsturbing is the EXACT word. i feel it was for her, not for us at all.

Also, imagine if u had NEVER seen BB and decided that that was the episode to see what all the fuss was about... omg. hahaha
  • Options
    Kenko2000Kenko2000 Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It actually worked out better when the joke screwed up and they realized right away it wasn't Nicola.
    It became something else entirely.

Especially if you just watched it as a group of animals being threatened.
    It was like something from Animal farm.