Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 76)

Comments

• Options
    xxLoopy_louxxxxLoopy_louxx Posts: 21,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miss_nic_ wrote: »
    Oooh he's not my cuppa like. Acting wise or otherwise. Although I do like Donnie Darko.

Ive never seen Donnie Darko.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    wishart123 wrote: »
    ...who looks like an older Peter Stringellow :D

Peter Stringfellow is a lot older @ 70 don't like him either !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sbyres25 wrote: »
    Thinking of getting my daughter a Netbook for Christmas. Can anyone recommend good one (ulterior motive here, whenever I'm on the lappy she always seems to need to use it :mad:)
    Thanks. :)

I got the boys little netbooks last year...theirs are Advent ones...really good...fast internet connection ....does everything a laptop would do....I was very pleased with them...:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Johns actor needs to be beautiful, i would have said Brad Pitt but hes too old now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Wonder what John & Josie will buy each other for Christmas?
    Not a dog I hope. We've got 6, love them to bits, but they are a big committment. Mind you 6 is 5 too many. Blame hubby he just keeps bringing them home. :mad:
  • Options
    smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jensen Ackles for John & Cameron Diaz for Josie :D

Jensen is very very pretty when he cries http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmPXDVwebqo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Ive never seen Donnie Darko.

Ooooh you should watch it. Can pick up the DVD for less than a fiver these days.

Its a good film although uber confusing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Stringfellow is a lot older @ 70 don't like him either !

Oh I thought Wagner was older....lol....dont like him myself...two of a kind him n Wags...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon threadets, hope you're all keeping warm and fluffy

Tweet from Sean re. Josie's perume signing in Brighton......

@locko8668 Josie Brighton perfume signing Thurs 2nd Dec, Donatello restaurant, 1-3 Brighton Place, Brighton, BN1 1HJ 12pm - 2pm. Please RT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Johns actor needs to be beautiful, i would have said Brad Pitt but hes too old now

I agree. Someone said Simon Baker he'd be good but just a bit old. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hellooooo how's tricks?

Whoever suggested Jake Gyllenhaal (I can never spell his name) - he's not attractive enough!

I agree.Hes alright looking but weird bottom half of his face,jst not attractive enough :cool:
  • Options
    mezzy10mezzy10 Posts: 8,423
    Forum Member
    I got the boys little netbooks last year...theirs are Advent ones...really good...fast internet connection ....does everything a laptop would do....I was very pleased with them...:D

too lazy to seearch argos,or comp sites. how much is a netbook not anything fancy lol?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soozyb wrote: »
    But I'm going to ask Josie to look out for anybody who's come to say Hello in Belfast. Go to the BBC reception and tweet if you can make it. tweet from Sean is anybody in touch with the girls going to see Josie this afternoons x

Paula on twitter.she seen it :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    smree wrote: »
    Jensen Ackles for John & Cameron Diaz for Josie :D
    yes I think Cameron Diaz would be good to play part of Josie,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Justin Timberlake.....maybe????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sarray wrote: »
    hi sharon glad your warm now
    things are looking real good shes being moved to a ward today waking up nicely
    neuro surgeon thinks she will have problems with left leg
    but if thats all then tis truly a miracle

Oooh thats real good.
    Such a relief for the whole family :) xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member

What a nightmare it's been for you & your family, you all must be so relieved.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh you should watch it. Can pick up the DVD for less than a fiver these days.

Its a good film although uber confusing.

Oh i cant do confusin films. Im confused enough as it is. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

thats absolutely fantastic news ((((hugs))))

the problem with the leg can be worked on over time im sure x anyway as u said wat does that matter...xxxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seanobrien99
    @triplejlovely more perfume dates should be released on Monday or Tuesday for rest of the country.
  • Options
    mezzy10mezzy10 Posts: 8,423
    Forum Member
    Justin Timberlake.....maybe????

:D:D:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is a netbook different from a laptop?

Netbook is alot smaller isnt it,can hold less and such like :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Steph29 wrote: »
    I agree.Hes alright looking but weird bottom half of his face,jst not attractive enough :cool:

Hahahah weird bottom half of his face... I could never put my finger on it but yes!! That's exactly what is offputting about him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can i just add a bit of fluff for tonight.I have been with all of ye for a while now and i have to say i have never joined a site like this before let alone still be talking about BB months after it has finished.I love the humor we have on here.The people who do youtube clips and video clips ye are Hamazing thank you so much.I aslo want to say that i think that John James and Josie are a wonderful couple who were my two favs since they entered.But i think what they have done since they left the house is brill,I really think that they both didn't know and understand how they could be so popular and how they have treated fans wherever they go seem to be Hamazing and from writing back to everyone who writes to them to John saying that he would sign all the calenders and Josie hnow doing a perfume tour as asked for by their fans shows that they are totally unselfish.I hope that they get a break on their own pretty soon.I hope this makes sense and sorry if it doesnt.I look forward to many many more thread parts and all the reports that will come our way.

Good afternoon all Hope everyone is nice and cosy.Welcome to any newbies.Can't wait for updates from Belfast.I posted this last night and thought i would repost it now to people who didn't see it hope y don't mind:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Steph29 wrote: »
    Netbook is alot smaller isnt it,can hold less and such like :)

Netbooks can hold exactly the same as full sized laptops can. Just smaller/lighter/more portable. More for the person on the go than to use at home, the smaller keyboards take aaages to get used to :)
This discussion has been closed.