Seating the o2 arena

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
Forum Member
✭✭
I am trying to buy tickets for Glee Live! at the o2 arena but as i've never been there to see a show before i was wondering what the best seats were for the best view. I have the opportunity to buy some seats in block 111 row x, anyone know what the view from here would be like?

Whats the best block/row to be in for the best view where binoculars are 100% necessary.

Thanks in advance everyone :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    This should give you an idea.

:)

Edit: Seating plans vary slightly but rows will be in similar places. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those would be good seats.
    Forum Member
    You've not been offered a bad row at all. You'll be able to see the stage quite well. :D
  • EEfan24EEfan24 Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say block 111 is a great place to be :) I've sat twice in the very upper tier and once in block 107. upper tier is very high so I would always opt for the lower one, and even in block 107 we didn't need binoculars as they have the screens
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll never go in the upper tear again. I had such severe vertigo it ruined the entire performance for me.

111 is about as good as it gets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    I'll never go in the upper tear again. I had such severe vertigo it ruined the entire performance for me.

terrifying isn't it :eek: I didn't even stand up for Lady Gaga until the encore as it just felt too steep!
    Forum Member

I never understand why people go for the 'crappy' rows? If I can't get a good seat I just don't bother going. :)

I wonder if anybody who's been in the upper tier once ever goes back again?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ticket had been bought for me as a present. Had I known Id have made an excuse. I seriously thought the fire brigade would have to come and take me down. Absolutely hated it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    plymgary wrote: »
    I never understand why people go for the 'crappy' rows? If I can't get a good seat I just don't bother going. :)

I did but only because I really wanted to see Lady Gaga, and you couldn't hang about faffing with which tickets you wanted there as they go within minutes... pretty much get what you're given!
    Forum Member
    The ticket had been bought for me as a present. Had I known Id have made an excuse. I seriously thought the fire brigade would have to come and take me down. Absolutely hated it.

My mate had vertigo and managed to get moved to a lower tier.

I wonder if playing that card works all the time? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt it. I don't even mind at the back of the O2 on the lower levels. It's fine for me. I don't feel like I am going to die :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been in Level 4 at the O2 about 3 times, I can't afford nearly 3 times the price for Level 1, and found it totally fine and didn't think my view was disturbed at all or diminished (it was tennis)

But for Glee, I'm in 112, all the seats were the same price anyway, whether you were in Level 1 or Level 4. Although how anyone get's floor seats I'll never know, I logged on each time they went on sale and couldn't get floor seats
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    I find all the seating (even the best seats) quite steep. I would certainly not recommend it as a suitable venue for anyone who is elderly or infirm as they would never get to their seat.
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vicky2424 wrote: »
    I've been in Level 4 at the O2 about 3 times, I can't afford nearly 3 times the price for Level 1, and found it totally fine and didn't think my view was disturbed at all or diminished (it was tennis)

But for Glee, I'm in 112, all the seats were the same price anyway, whether you were in Level 1 or Level 4. Although how anyone get's floor seats I'll never know, I logged on each time they went on sale and couldn't get floor seats

112 is equivalent to the A blocks on the side!!

I've got seats there for Kylie in April and also sat there for Chris Rock a few years back:D]

(I would also NEVER buy tickets in the 4 blocks!!)
  • OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you get a good view from block 101? I noticed it's right at the stage so might be awkward. :confused: I'll be in row 38 for this, never been before
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    plymgary wrote: »

I'm going to see Iron Maiden at the 02 in August and it'll be my 4th time in the upper tier, last time I went there we were in the very back row. I don't actually mind it because I have no problem with heights. :)
  • quin_the_eskimoquin_the_eskimo Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know where the wheelchair seating is? I'm going for the first time in May to see Roger Waters: just curious where we'll end up.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you get a good view from block 101? I noticed it's right at the stage so might be awkward. :confused: I'll be in row 38 for this, never been before

I was in Row 112 (on the other side) for one gig last year, here was my view:

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/3727791134cf779a9db5.jpg/

I was very impressed with the view.