Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course they did. Fame, money handed to them on a plate, every single one of them went along with her willingly, too stupid & shallow to see past what they think they'll gain from her.

Exactly.
    It's not as though any of them can pretend they were bamboozled by her wit, charm and delightful personality is it?
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Exactly.
    It's not as though any of them can pretend they were bamboozled by her wit, charm and delightful personality is it?

They all saw a way of living rent/mortgage free, no bills to worry about and a leg up the cleb ladder.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Exactly.

On the other hand, the brainless twits she goes with might find her witty. Charming & delightful? Pushing it.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A thread on kp , and it is all about the men she has attached herself to .How funny :D .
    Proof positive that really she has nothing of interest going for her other than stories on her blokes and what they get up to . She truly is nothing these days .
    She can't bash peter at present ,leo crossed the globe at high speed to avoid her and alex served a purpose briefly .
    So it's all 'what kieron did and will do next' type of stories.No wonder he is hanging onto him . Kieron keeps her current . That boy deserves a bonus , in my opinion . Deffo .
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly.
    Bamboobied by her comedy hypno-tits, more like!;-):D

:blush::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the other hand, the brainless twits she goes with might find her witty. Charming & delightful? Pushing it.

Hmm - compared to the brainless numpties she seems to prefer, she probably is reasonably witty by comparison.
    Not that that's saying much.

They all saw a way of living rent/mortgage free, no bills to worry about and a leg up the cleb ladder.

Yup.
    Loafing about in KP's house is probably a lot less arduous than being a waiter, a stripper or a wrestler I suppose.
    As long as they don't mind handing over their balls and their dignity while they're at it.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    A thread on kp , and it is all about the men she has attached herself to .How funny :D .
    Proof positive that really she has nothing of interest going for her other than stories on her blokes and what they get up to . She truly is nothing these days .
    She can't bash peter at present ,leo crossed the globe at high speed to avoid her and alex served a purpose briefly .
    So it's all 'what kieron did and will do next' type of stories.No wonder he is hanging onto him . Kieron keeps her current . That boy deserves a bonus , in my opinion . Deffo .

BIB :confused:

It's a 47 page thread and the last dozen posts are about the types she attracts so not exactly 'all about' is it?

Though I don't think anyone is arguing that she has anything of interest to offer. She never has had and I doubt she ever will. If the easily fooled wouldn't have fallen for her so thinly veiled it was transparent wife and mother reborn virgin act in IAC, we'd have not had anything to discuss for a decade

And not sure how Kieron deserves a bonus for shagging her mates and allowing her to drag him round by the balls but I suppose we've all got our own standards that we judge by but I think he's as bad as her and deserves everything he's got
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    BIB :confused:

It's a 47 page thread and the last dozen posts are about the types she attracts so not exactly 'all about' is it?

Though I don't think anyone is arguing that she has anything of interest to offer. She never has had and I doubt she ever will. If the easily fooled wouldn't have fallen for her so thinly veiled it was transparent wife and mother reborn virgin act in IAC, we'd have not had anything to discuss for a decade

And not sure how Kieron deserves a bonus for shagging her mates and allowing her to drag him round by the balls but I suppose we've all got our own standards that we judge by but I think he's as bad as her and deserves everything he's got

Exactly.
    And the "what will Kieron do next?" posts seem pretty thin on the ground aswell.
    He's every bit as bad as she is. In many ways he's lower than she is.
    She may be truly appalling on many levels - but he picked her, married her, impregnated her twice, and is happily putting up with her and her never-ending nonsense.
    I think he's actually worserer.
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Nice to know she was having such a happy, contented new year with her adrenaline addicted hubby and best friend that she had to go on a rant yet again!!!

1 I didn't think she had any friends, never mind a best one. And OMG!! 1 that spends time in stables
    2. I can't help but associate the word Adrenalin with Bungy Jumping or sky diving....... Oh wait....silly me, they all iinvolve Jumping, DUH!! I've just figured out why it's referred to an adrenalin addiction
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's posted a load of pictures of the kids on twitter today - so much for keeping them out of the public eye.

One thing I did think looking at this one though is I think the questions regarding Jett's paternity that some spiteful people were speculating on have been well and truly answered. He's a mini me of Kieran https://www.yougossip.co.uk/p/photo959270335_531800869
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Andre two have the most incredible eyelashes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »

They do don't they. Mine don't look like then even with the best mascara money can buy :(

Whatever my personal view of Price, she does have extremely gorgeous kids.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's posted a load of pictures of the kids on twitter today - so much for keeping them out of the public eye.

One thing I did think looking at this one though is I think the questions regarding Jett's paternity that some spiteful people were speculating on have been well and truly answered. He's a mini me of Kieran https://www.yougossip.co.uk/p/photo959270335_531800869

Yep, such a beautiful little boy.
    cavalli wrote: »

And eyes! Princess in particular.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Katie had not chosen to spend the evening with Mr Henson, over a romantic evening in a hotel with her then boyfriend, all around the time of conception, and had her then boyfriend not lied about where he was at that precise time, in a feeble attempt to cover Katie's whereabouts, maybe the jungle drums would not have started in the first place. Katie played it all very well. She added fuel to the fire. No sympathy here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    If Katie had not chosen to spend the evening with Mr Henson, over a romantic evening in a hotel with her then boyfriend, all around the time of conception, and had her then boyfriend not lied about where he was at that precise time, in a feeble attempt to cover Katie's whereabouts, maybe the jungle drums would not have started in the first place. Katie played it all very well. She added fuel to the fire. No sympathy here.

:confused:
    Sympathy for who exactly?
    There has been an inordinate amount of bleating on here about the awful things the Andre children will be able to read on the Internet about their parents and their behaviour.
    Presumably there isn't the same concern that Jett will one day be able to read the nasty, spiteful - and in my opinion completely false - speculation about his parentage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There has been an inordinate amount of bleating on here about the awful things the Andre children will be able to read on the Internet about their parents and their behaviour.
    Presumably there isn't the same concern that Jett will one day be able to read the nasty, spiteful - and in my opinion completely false - speculation about his parentage.

Katie fuelled that speculation by broadcasting the fact that between Leo doing a runner in October and Kieran appearing in late November, there was another bloke, never mind the admission of spending a night with Mr Henson,when she should of been sharing a hotel room with Kieran. So any spiteful comments of parentage were the result of Jett's own Mothers big mouth and need to increase her bank balance.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie fuelled that speculation by broadcasting the fact that between Leo doing a runner in October and Kieran appearing in late November, there was another bloke, never mind the admission of spending a night with Mr Henson,when she should of been sharing a hotel room with Kieran. So any spiteful comments of parentage with the result of Jett's own Mothers big mouth.

Threads have been closed over this sort of speculation before, so obviously DS don't want to be connected with it.

I would never see KP as someone I would want to model my behaviour on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly AZ. Not sure where my post showed any sympathy but that wasn't the point I was making. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Threads have been closed over this sort of speculation before, so obviously DS don't want to be connected with it.

I would never see KP as someone I would want to model my behaviour on.

I was merely responding to post #1161 :)
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Junior and Princess both look like they are wearing eyeliner and mascara.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was merely responding to post #1161 :)

1161 does not question his paternity, nor does it support the questioning by presenting evidence for the questions and blaming his mother.

You presented an argument against KH being Jett's dad. That is questioning his paternity.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Junior and Princess both look like they are wearing eyeliner and mascara.

They're just naturally blessed in that department *is jellus*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1161 does not question his paternity, nor does it support the questioning by presenting evidence for the questions and blaming his mother.

You presented an argument against KH being Jett's dad. That is questioning his paternity.

No post 1161 gave an opinion on those that did question it, I merely gave the reasons on why many did. :confused: If a subject is best not being discussed, maybe it's best not be mentioned in the first place. Did this topic not die a death many moons ago.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No post 1161 gave an opinion on those that did question it, I merely gave the reasons on why many did. :confused: If a subject is best not being discussed, maybe it's best not be mentioned in the first place. Did this topic not die a death many moons ago.
    bib , yes it did kay . Old news and boring , like kp .
    It should be noted that you didn't regurgitate the paternity mess story .
  • Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie fuelled that speculation by broadcasting the fact that between Leo doing a runner in October and Kieran appearing in late November, there was another bloke, never mind the admission of spending a night with Mr Henson,when she should of been sharing a hotel room with Kieran. So any spiteful comments of parentage were the result of Jett's own Mothers big mouth and need to increase her bank balance.

Agree Kay. A lot of the controversy and speculation arose from KP's stirring it all up with conflicting information and confusing time scales. Still, it kept her current and I believe that she deliberately fed the fires of gossip to keep herself in the media. Not a way I'd like to live but if you ask me, she sold her soul a long time ago.

Her life is one big mess. But yes, I agree with other posters, her children are beautiful.