Forum Member
    Dr Z wrote: »
    ^^ Wasn't the question posed as "Apart from Kieron?"

That'd explain it ;-)
  • Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,035
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    From what i've seen of that tape,she's no hotshot in the sack either..

Eurgh, just seen it. They were as bad as each other. The toe out performed both of them. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr Z wrote: »
    Ah, thats when she had her adrenaline addiction so it doesn't count.

As someone who remembers her from her pre-silicon days, I really don't understand how she made the apparent leap from irrelevant airhead to favourite of the nation? it seemed to be the whole IACGMOOH / Peter Andre fairytale and subsequent relentless media onslaught that cemented her place, but even then I feel it was more about the media TELLING us we all love her, than Katie actually winning us over.

When she first came into the house I thought she had grown up a lot, but I've heard enough of her self absorbed sex talk to realise now that she's simply gotten older.

I'd hate to see it, but got a feeling she's going to win :(

BIB - spot on. KP seems to define herself by what size her boobs are this week and what sort of sex her various partners like.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dane never comes across well
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone answer this for me and i hope there is a definitive answer because i still don't know what the reason is - but can someone please tell me why Peter split up with Katie? What happened? He dump her or she dump him?
  • Options
    Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Can someone answer this for me and i hope there is a definitive answer because i still don't know what the reason is - but can someone please tell me why Peter split up with Katie? What happened? He dump her or she dump him?

Stay tuned I'm sure we'll find out, its bound to be some kind of fetish or another.
  • Options
    DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may be out of my mind but I actually think Dane Bowers is alright.

There. I said it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Diabolus wrote: »
    I may be out of my mind but I actually think Dane Bowers is alright.

There. I said it.

I always did. But now I cant get that video out of my mind :o
  • Options
    DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EvieJ wrote: »
    I always did. But now I cant get that video out of my mind :o

Yeah I think he really put his foot in it with that one..! As long as he toes the line, he'll be ok.. :o;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Diabolus wrote: »
    Yeah I think he really put his foot in it with that one..! As long as he toes the line, he'll be ok.. :o;)

Pmsl :D Almost yeah.

I'm not a prude but fgs if you must do it get a pedicure first. Nails can be sharp . :kitty::kitty:
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    All of her men are useless in bed with tiny tackles according to her. Either she's very unlucky or she needs to look a bit closer to home............

The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. lol
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Of course it's her money,she can throw the lot of in niagara falls(pardon the pun) for all i care,but she shouldn't have a go at the size of men's bits and pieces when her own bits and pieces needed tightening up at such a young age lol.

I thought she had it done right after having a child? I haven't had kids myself but she's not the first woman I've heard complain that things didn't feel the same down there after childbirth.
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i remember Dane Bowers appeared on a show, I think it might have been SMTV Live. It was after he had broken up with her. Some viewer called up and said to him you are really lucky to have had Jordan and he replied 'well I am sure you might have a chance with her, you and every other man in the country.' It was a remark that was not for Saturday morning television.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Its just a vehicle for her to talk on and on about herself and twist the truth and give us poor old me so we all feel sorry for Poor Katy Price. Those tears in the diary room made us snort - she is as hard as nails and loves nobody but herself (and perhaps her kids) and her bank balance. People are dupes if they fall for her fairy stories.

you are wrong!>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    rfonzo wrote: »
    i remember Dane Bowers appeared on a show, I think it might have been SMTV Live. It was after he had broken up with her. Some viewer called up and said to him you are really lucky to have had Jordan and he replied 'well I am sure you might have a chance with her, you and every other man in the country.' It was a remark that was not for Saturday morning television.

Oh come on! He is still friends with Katie until this day.:p
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sex tape with her and Dane seems to back up her thoughts to be fair.
    From what i've seen of that tape,she's no hotshot in the sack either..
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    She won't be able to say that about Kieron :o ive seen plenty of pics and a vid of his anaconda :blush:
    revolver44 wrote: »
    Was like watching a kid rubbing his action man up against a barbie doll pretending they're having sex :D

Where on earth were you finding these things? :o:D
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    All of her men are useless in bed with tiny tackles according to her. Either she's very unlucky or she needs to look a bit closer to home............

What's wrong with them all? Can't they get enough up there?