Nicola Mclean and her husband have left Can.

Comments

• NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soundstory wrote: »
    "Gary Lucy, 29, actor, media and television personality is one of Britain’s biggest talents"

Really??
    I don't think that's been updated since about 2004... and even then it was a bit hyperbolic!

CAN and their turd polishing attempts, eh??;)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I don't think that's been updated since about 2004... and even then it was a bit hyperbolic!

29? Must be his "fage" (fame age) :p According to Wiki - he's 31.

As for Nicola, I was surprised that she did her first OK at just 6 weeks pregnant, way short of the "confirmation" scan at 12 weeks. What's the rush?

I see she left CAN quite recently.

Good luck to her anyway, miscarrage is heartbreaking and I hope sh recovers well she's happy with her new agent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

indeed ! :D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Horrible, nasty, two faced, talentless, vile woman. Even CAN must have struggled.

An excellent description of KP imo.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm no fan of McLean.. But I do sympathise with her regarding her miscarriage.. A truely sad event for any family.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is Can? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    It seems like the default description for a lot of CAN clients... And not just the women either. Not so much a stable of clients as a pigsty.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    What is Can? :confused:

It's a thing full of has beans..
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not so much polishing-more like giving it a quick wipe with a damp cloth and spraying it with Fake Bake:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QOTD! Treat yourself to some sweeties as a prize!
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some people just can't stop talking about KP can they? Though what on earth she has to do with Nicola McLean, CAN or this thread is anybody's guess :rolleyes:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    Some people just can't stop talking about KP can they? Though what on earth she has to do with Nicola McLean, CAN or this thread is anybody's guess :rolleyes:

Hehe I agree, it just like they blamed everythings on KP but they are history years ago? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I'm reading all sort of celebrity Twitter feeds today on this wonderful day off :) It's nice of Nicola to say that Leo is fit and that KP and LP look good together, adding that even she's say yes as he's fit. Perhaps there will be a thawing of frostivities between the two.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Excellent.:cool::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Oh I'm reading all sort of celebrity Twitter feeds today on this wonderful day off :) It's nice of Nicola to say that Leo is fit and that KP and LP look good together, adding that even she's say yes as he's fit. Perhaps there will be a thawing of frostivities between the two.

Nicola Mclean said something nice about Katie Price???! I need to see this! Daisy, are you sure it wasn't some fan page or a parody account?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola Mclean said something nice about Katie Price???! I need to see this! Daisy, are you sure it wasn't some fan page or a parody account?:D

Who'd ya think I am - the Daily Mail?:D

Here ya go:

https://twitter.com/#!/MrsNicolaMcLean/status/196180298738831360
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not so much polishing-more like giving it a quick wipe with a damp cloth and spraying it with Fake Bake:D

:D Perfect.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Brilliant! ^^^:D

...They always seem to be getting spilled, too!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL I missed this earlier, didn't see the 'what is CAN?' post. 100/100 for you, Betty! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Who'd ya think I am - the Daily Mail?:D

Here ya go:

https://twitter.com/#!/MrsNicolaMcLean/status/196180298738831360

Lol... She DID say something nice about Katie! for this & the fact that she left CAN, she deserves a follow on Twitter :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol... She DID say something nice about Katie! for this & the fact that she left CAN, she deserves a follow on Twitter :)

She said it before she left CAN, AND after all the nasty things KP tweeted about her when she was in BB .

Shows who the better person is, eh? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said it before she left CAN, AND after all the nasty things KP tweeted about her when she was in BB .

Is this not the Nicola who said Katie was vile on IAC spin off show. You know on national TV. She also had a dig at Phil and Gary on a TV programme too. Not to mention the horrendous way she showed herself up on BB. Better Person - Don't make me laugh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You think? Only 6 days after making that comment, Nicola Tweets that she'd already left CAN and was already working with another agency.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think? Only 6 days after making that comment, Nicola Tweets that she'd already left CAN and was already working with another agency.

Hmmm. Perhaps Nicola is holding out an olive branch to KP . Lets see how Price reacts.