Options

Michelle and Katie H having a go at poor Keith

Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-15-debate-task-keith-too-neutral

luckily he has brains and answers back...I honestly can't believe Michelle...seems like they'll pick on anyone when they want...

Comments

• Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,987
    Forum Member
    Well done Keith for having the balls to tell it like it really is!
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Katie Hopkins using the word "authentic" to describe herself was hysterical.
    Well done Keith don't be shamed into behaving badly.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said Cheggars ! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Pricey regrets her decision...
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie H is her usual self and Michelle thinks she's the spokes person for everyone why doesent she butt out and leave Keith alone
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love him!

Keith has to win!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Yea well done Keith for having no opinions and doing as Nadia and Perez says.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well said Keith and Perez . Hopkins would like to control everyone .
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Keith dont let the two dictators tell you how you should act in a reality show.. and now my estimation of Hopkins has hit gutter level, with her preaching about the wonderful Maggie Thatcher and her terrible soul destroying Poll Tax that left many famiilies even poorer than they were..but then Hopkins was only a child then , she wouldnt know the damage caused by Thatcher..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »

The use of the word 'authentic' really was ironic when what they are trying to do is intimidate and bully Keith into being something he is NOT

I loved how he made it clear that he knows exactly what they are trying do .... and he's having none of it

... THAT is what 'integrity' looks like, Hopkins
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    The use of the word 'authentic' really was ironic when what they are trying to do is intimidate and bully Keith into being something he is NOT

I loved how he made it clear that he knows exactly what they are trying do .... and he's having none of it

exactly, Keith straight from the heart and honest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »

I know! Keith has class. I didnt really know much about him before he entered BB but I've warmed upto him :D
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    God, how did I know that Hopkins would be a Thatcherite.

And good on Keith. I like to think he was talking to Michelle in particular when he said "**** off!" Her calling him Switzerland was getting on my nerves, as is the case for most of her arselicking behaviour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazziekay wrote: »
    Yea well done Keith for having no opinions and doing as Nadia and Perez says.

He isn't though

That's the whole point ... he refuses to march to anyone's drum

Hopkins and Michelle can't stand that
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's strange isn't it. KH believes her own publicity. It's boring isn't it. I've seen another thread with the title Katie H for PM. :o

There would be no freedom of choice or thought. No diplomacy. Members of the public would just be constantly in a hostile, combative mood.

The woman is tiresome and self absorbed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exodus2u wrote: »
    It's strange isn't it. KH believes her own publicity. It's boring isn't it. I've seen another thread with the title Katie H for PM. :o

There would be no freedom of choice or thought. No diplomacy. Members of the public would just be constantly in a hostile, combative mood.

If you listen to her carefully you realise she isn't that bright...its just the accent that masks her bland words...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    delete
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this gonna be on tonight cause it won't play for me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flowes wrote: »
    delete
    Marie4eva wrote: »
    If you listen to her carefully you realise she isn't that bright...its just the accent that masks her bland words...

That's what has shocked me the most
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »

She used the word "authentic" when what she really means is "right". Her opinion is right and if you don't choose to be on her side you are wrong! It's not about being authentic, it's about having the cheek to not listen to Katie when she tells you how to treat Perez.
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ms Hopkins head is so far up her back package you wonder how she hasn't balloon bursted all over those luverly walls..........................................
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member

She just repeats the same spiel over and over. She's definitely angling to stand for Parliament.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    exodus2u wrote: »

I know I shouldn't, but I feel sorry for her in a way . She's always so highly tensed and her tension spills overs to others . Just relax for goodness sake and try and enjoy life and just stop the constant looking for faults .

She should take up yoga and learn to relax for the sake of her health and sanity .
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Pricey regrets her decision...
    If that was her own decision I'm a monkey's uncle! :D
    http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-15-debate-task-keith-too-neutral

luckily he has brains and answers back...I honestly can't believe Michelle...seems like they'll pick on anyone when they want...

That's Katie and her true blue politics. Cool stuff Maggie Thatcher used to say, Poll tax, Miners, out, it used to be great??? Hideous and the very worst product of private education. I don't think even Maggie would agree with this woman, she was a leftie by comparison
    I would love to know what Michelle's real opinions are or if she even has any. So far she is a cowardly sheep and a chameleon. That was pathetic kid's gang mentality versus the adults, nothing more.
    Good old Cheggars!:D:D
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

I find she gets dimmer and dimmer each time she opens her mouth. She's all loud voice and hand gestures and roll-eyes - she'd be a perfect politician! :D Seriously - its time someone put her back in her horse-box where she belongs.