Liz Jones - YOU magazine (Part 4)

Comments

• Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    so, David Scrace and Liz are going to be wed after a whirlwind romance. The FRS will be a no-show as he never existed:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/the-rock-star-is-making-way-for-mr-right-8908696.html?origin=internalSearch
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so, David Scrace and Liz are going to be wed after a whirlwind romance. The FRS will be a no-show as he never existed:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/the-rock-star-is-making-way-for-mr-right-8908696.html?origin=internalSearch

LMFAO!! Oh god... I'm foreseeing a new Miss Havisham in the making if he jilts her at the alter.

Hope he is prepared to have every minute of his life in print if this is true.
  • Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    LMFAO!! Oh god... I'm foreseeing a new Miss Havisham in the making if he jilts her at the alter.

already happening. Since she went on their date, every dreary has been pre-occupied with D Scrace.
  • Paula PanzerPaula Panzer Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    already happening. Since she went on their date, every dreary has been pre-occupied with D Scrace.

If they do get married, he'll stop being so laid back about everything he say does and texts being recorded when she starts slagging him off for his faults, real or perceived.
  • teacup333teacup333 Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »

oh, I dunno - I'd be prepared to sacrifice a bit of dignity and self-respect in return for a share of £500k p.a. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    teacup333 wrote: »
    oh, I dunno - I'd be prepared to sacrifice a bit of dignity and self-respect in return for a share of £500k p.a. ;)

LOL! Me too, but not ALL of it :D
  • vampyrevampyre Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her ex husband took zilch from her in the divorce settlement. A fact that chokes Lizard that he can't be called a greedy gold digger.
  • sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vampyre wrote: »
    Her ex husband took zilch from her in the divorce settlement. A fact that chokes Lizard that he can't be called a greedy gold digger.

Good for Nirpal, I didn't know that. I only knew his giant thighs sweated on her poncey sheets.:cool:

I have missed a load of the new Mills&Boon ( and won't be playing catch up ).

Had an actual laugh moment as I was sitting in a taverna in Rhodes overlooking the beautiful bay and browsing the Mail, ( yes I know, but the two British papers are the Mail and the Sun.)
    I don't know which farticle it was but I looked down at my cropped black linen drawstring pants ,realised what an unfashionable nobody I was an took another sip from my ice cold drink,,.
    She earns at least 10 times my salary, but where is the joy?
    Oh god I don't mean the Scrace disgrace.:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    So she tries to turn everything around so that she looks like the victim even though she was once again printing stuff about the friend he asked her not to. Not to mention conveniently cutting out some of the text that was upsetting. Then she goes to a party and snorts coke. I thought she had a go at Rihanna about drug taking! And David has suddenly become really poor!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohh spotted this on the DM comments thread.
    http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/1900010-Am-at-a-party-with-Liz-Jones-What-do-I-say

The whole thread has been deleted now.
  • DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It did indeed appear to be her. Very interesting thread it was. She'll hate MN even more now. :)
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    It did indeed appear to be her. Very interesting thread it was. She'll hate MN even more now. :)

Could someone PM me with what was said please? I'm intrigued...
  • tabitha2tabitha2 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    Please can you post the 'gist' of what was said please? Am sufficiently curious to post after a long gap. Please? :):o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tabitha2 wrote: »
    Please can you post the 'gist' of what was said please? Am sufficiently curious to post after a long gap. Please? :):o

And me pretty please?!:D
  • DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS hates threads that get full of "PM me please' , and tends to delete them. Basically, what Cleopatra said further up - the old girl has been to a party with her boyfriend and been seen publicly snogging and snorting. With witnesses. MN deleted the thread early this morning.

Explains her terrible writing, nonsensical articles I think. . And perhaps her hallucinations about a famous Rock Star Boyfriend.
  • tabitha2tabitha2 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    Thank you DT. (That's why I asked for a post here, rather than a PM).
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She isn't even engaged yet, she says, "It's imminent," this means that the fellow doesn't even know he is getting married and that is how I read it :D
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is true, I LOVE it! After her disparaging comments on Rihanna, Amy Winehouse and Kate Moss, how delicious would it be if it were confirmed that she's a drug user herself.

Half a line, of course. Never a whole one ;)
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/the-rock-star-is-making-way-for-mr-right-8908696.html
    “I will be inviting the Rock Star to the wedding,” said Jones, referring to the mysterious man who has waltzed through her copy for the past few years. “Wedding?” the Londoner asked. “Yes,” said Jones. “Next year.” And then the columnist explained that David Scrace, the baker who she’d first met 30 years ago and had recently rekindled a romance with, is the chap in question. Had we missed the engagement announcement? “It’s imminent,” she said with a twinkle.

In other words, he hasn't reached that part of the script yet. Poor deluded man. When all his friends turn on him because of the awful things she prints about them, he'll have plenty of free time to ponder the mistake he made here, presumably for money?
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    DS hates threads that get full of "PM me please' , and tends to delete them. Basically, what Cleopatra said further up - the old girl has been to a party with her boyfriend and been seen publicly snogging and snorting. With witnesses. MN deleted the thread early this morning.

Explains her terrible writing, nonsensical articles I think. . And perhaps her hallucinations about a famous Rock Star Boyfriend.

But oh how I have laughed

And laughed..... :D:D
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really is repulsive in every way. And so incredibly boring not even the addition of drug taking can spice up the Dreary.

How do people so completely awful manage to get anyone to go out with them? I don't get it. :(
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmmm. The DM is now 'experiencing some technical difficulties' with the LJ Diary section of the website but all the other sections are OK (I was wanting to read by far the best part - the readers comments!)

Doesn't take a genius to work out that there must be a major clean up operation of the comments section taking place after the info that's been posted above does it?
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    She really is repulsive in every way. And so incredibly boring not even the addition of drug taking can spice up the Dreary.

How do people so completely awful manage to get anyone to go out with them? I don't get it. :(

I expect last nights frivolity will never make to to the Dreary, although I expect that I am not the only one who has been hugely entertained by Mumsnet. I do expect some crybabying at some point though, about meanie peeps on t'Internet blah blah yadda yadda.

Alas, I could only snort my tea in amusement though ;)
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Hmmmm. The DM is now 'experiencing some technical difficulties' with the LJ Diary section of the website but all the other sections are OK (I was wanting to read by far the best part - the readers comments!)

Doesn't take a genius to work out that there must be a major clean up operation of the comments section taking place after the info that's been posted above does it?

She has really done it now, for goodness sake she has infiltrated THE ARCHERS is nothing sacred from her latching on to successful serials and rendering them nothing with her skewed viewpoint.

this is treason
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I please have a PM regarding what happened at Mumsnet? I hate being out of the gossip loop! :D