Lauren Goodger talks about her weight .............again

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2850555/Lauren-Goodger-claims-longrunning-battle-lose-weight-harder-shift-pounds.html

I'm confused. Lauren claims to hate the fact that the media constantly talk about her weight but then she continues to do interviews discussing how she'd love to be thinner.

Surely if she STFU about her size (and actually wore clothes that fit) no one else would mention it

Comments

• Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's got a rather nice, curvy figure that she dresses appallingly.

It's rare that she wears anything that flatters her or accentuates those curves.

She's a famour for being famous woman, who has nothing else to talk about.
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Feel a bit sorry for Lauren.

Ricci Guarnaccio has a new girlfriend (he has just posted a photo of her on Twitter) - and guess what, she is a ringer for Michelle Keegan - A proper 10 Ricci called her. - so Lauren is not a perfect 10 then:o

So Ricci's feeling for Lauren were fake then. No surprise there - I was a bit surprised that he (Ricci) fancied Lauren in the first place.

Lauren must be well jel of Michelle and all her lookalikies:kitty:
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll help her keep her weight down :blush:
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel dreadfully sorry for her . Something is amiss there . At times she can be sweet but then that hardness and aggressiveness comes through again . Didn't mark dump her for alleged cheating ? It just seemed like like she chose to ruin things when they are going smoothly on the original towie . I recall her sneering at him for his emotional speech at their engagement party . She was so cold & hard , and he was (still is) soppy as hell . She thinks she's top drawer hawt stuff and really she isn't . I think even if she dieted to a size 8 or 10 she wouldn't look * model right* because she has a big frame anyway . The storyline that she was off to london after being spotted as super model material (on towie) was laughable .
    She is nice and curvy and could look great if she dressed to suit her size . Even gemma collins gets it right a lot despise being non-slim and despite being much bigger than lauren .
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't dislike lauren,but she needs to give over..
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She moaned on CBB about being targeted by the press over her weight and yet she strips off, takes grotesque selfies and posts them for the publics attention. The one on the Daily Mails website yesterday was just so cringeworthy.....she had herself trussed up in a cheap imitation of Victoria Secrets angels outfit. It was shockingly bad.:o:blush:

She really needs family & friends to put her straight. She is an embarrassment. She needs to grow the hell up and stop referring to herself as a "young gal"...
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    I think she's got a rather nice, curvy figure that she dresses appallingly.

It's rare that she wears anything that flatters her or accentuates those curves.

She's a famour for being famous woman, who has nothing else to talk about.

Couldn't agree more. Also I hate to break it to her but it's also her ages, I'm about to turn 30 and my metabolism slowed around 28.

I think it's also clear in that photo that the first skinny bikini photo has definitely been photoshopped, her legs look plastically-smooth
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    She does this all the time for attention. She posts some revealing pictures of herself, then whines when the pictures are commented on. Then she posts a picture/comment aimed at Mark, then whines when people comment on her comment. She has no talent, no reason to be in the public eye, but unfortunately the tabloids focus a lot on these reality nobodies, and even Lauren will get her exposure, but it's always a bit negative.

She might be a lovely girl, but does nothing for herself with her pictures and attention seeking.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh I hate it when anyone, not just Lauren, poses showing off their figure and especially when they do a duckface. If she doesn't want her weight commented on maybe she should wear size appropriate clothes (ie, a size 14 if that's what she is, not squeezing into a 10), pipe down, and stop the selfie onslaught. She seems very self obsessed.

Also without being horrible it's not exactly hard to lose weight is it - you eat less calories than you burn off and bob's your uncle. I'd bet she drinks most of her calories! She is probably very insecure that her exes are with supermodel thin beauties, I would be, in all honesty, but unless she makes some changes in her life, her constant whining will lose her more fans than she'll ever gain.
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    I guess she didn't get the memo that people stopped doing the trout put back in 2011.

It would be funny if it wasn't all so desperate and sad.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh I hate it when anyone, not just Lauren, poses showing off their figure and especially when they do a duckface. If she doesn't want her weight commented on maybe she should wear size appropriate clothes (ie, a size 14 if that's what she is, not squeezing into a 10), pipe down, and stop the selfie onslaught. She seems very self obsessed..

That's the problem really. She's not that big but she insists on cramming her size 12/14 late 20's body into size 8 dresses made for teenagers. So consequently, she looks like badly wrapped mutton.
    I know it's probably far too boring for her taste but if she wore the correct size nice plain pencil dresses or well cut trousers and tops, she'd look a million times classier than she does now - and she'd look smaller as well