wheres the article?
  • RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    source?
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind Danny bleeding Dyer or Shirley bloody Carter, THIS is great cast news. :D
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regular or Guest?
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAY! She could become the new matriach of the square. One question is she coming back as a regular or for a one off ep?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, not Olive ;)
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Yes!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cora v Sal..
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guest, I Expect.

she's back for Roxy's Hen Party, and im quessing Wedding.
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent news!!

Please DTC, give her a chance as a regular- that is if the actress want to.. :D
  • RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is there any official confirmation or article about this?
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, no confirmation.
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    So, no confirmation.

No confirmation as of yet but
    The episode synopsis for the day before the wedding (which would be the hen do) is...

Meanwhile, Ronnie voices her concerns about Alfie and Kat to Roxy, which leads to a heated argument between the sisters. Finally, Roxy snaps and make a shock decision.

Elsewhere, Roxy is stunned when a surprise visitor arrives for the wedding.

There's a thread here somewhere from last week where we were all discussing who it could be, Aunt Sal was the most mentioned as a guest character and most suspected as she has popped in and out quite a few times. Also if it was anyone bigger, there would of been an announcement about it awhile ago.
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The episode synopsis for the day before the wedding (which would be the hen do) is...

Meanwhile, Ronnie voices her concerns about Alfie and Kat to Roxy, which leads to a heated argument between the sisters. Finally, Roxy snaps and make a shock decision.

There's a thread here somewhere from last week where we were all discussing who it could be, Aunt Sal was the most mentioned as a guest character and most suspected as she has popped in and out quite a few times. Also if it was anyone bigger, there would of been an announcement about it awhile ago.

I Know it's true and im hardly EVER WRONG.

And always 100% with EastEnders.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish it was Glenda.
  • Mani_BhangraMani_Bhangra Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent news!!

Please DTC, give her a chance as a regular- that is if the actress want to.. :D

I totally agree, love the character, needs to be a regular
  • lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aunt Sal is the one returning character I would love to see full time.
    Sal would make a great battleaxe in the square and would bring the Mitchell's together again. :D
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    Good news if it is her coming back, and I hope it's full time :D
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That could be Charlie Slater's return. Can't see Aunt Sal being a shock return.
  • Paul_Palmer89Paul_Palmer89 Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see how Charlie returning would shock Roxy she has no connections too him (bar Alfie being connected through Kat, or the fact she once dated Sean Slater)
  • burbeburbe Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see how Charlie returning would shock Roxy she has no connections too him (bar Alfie being connected through Kat, or the fact she once dated Sean Slater)

She married Sean didn't she?

Anyway, I'd love Aunt Sal to return! I'd be happy with a guest appearance but I've always wanted her to become a more regular character. She'd definitely go part way to filling the gap left by Peggy/Pat. Maybe her and Cora could become the new matriarch friends/enemies role of the square that P&P used to fill?
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well id assume Alifie getting married would affect Kat so he be there for her.

And it does not say it affects Roxy, just that she is stunned.
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    Yay got to love Aunt Sal :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sal v Cora would be good.