✭✭✭
Who's is everyone's best/worst Youtubers:

Best:
PewDiePie ( Gamer )
The Syndicate Project ( Gamer )
Linustechtips ( Tech Tips )
Cazualluk ( Tech Guru )

Worst:
Alex brooks aka Marzbar ( Spoilt Pointless Vlogger nearly 100k subscribers why ? )
Casey neistat ( Another Pointless Vlogger )
JayTwoCents ( Tech Guru )
Chris Moyles ( Ex Dj and another pointless vlogger )

Comments

• Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephen Lewis springs to mind....

You have too be in the right clique to know who I'm on about.

Hes the ed wood of recreating regional tv indents.
  • NeppyNeppy Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is entertaining about watching a man pretending to be scared of video games?
  • RepublicOfYorksRepublicOfYorks Posts: 3,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who's a fan of 70s and 80s British TV will know exactly who I mean when I say the absolute worst is 'cwilliams1976' or any variations thereof.

He wants his internet connection banning by law.
  • HP.80 VictorHP.80 Victor Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PewDiePie is a ****.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who's a fan of 70s and 80s British TV will know exactly who I mean when I say the absolute worst is 'cwilliams1976' or any variations thereof.

He wants his internet connection banning by law.

When I said 'Stephen lewis' this is actually who I really meant....
  • RepublicOfYorksRepublicOfYorks Posts: 3,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I said 'Stephen lewis' this is actually who I really meant....

Oh right! Is that another of his pseudonyms? Must admit though, things must be slow for a John Major tribute act, so I suppose he has to find something to do...

The simple process of adding the word MOCK, or more accurately SHIT MOCK, would to be fair lessen some of the vitriol.
  • TunnelVision9TunnelVision9 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to like Pewdiepie,but now I don't bother watching his videos because of his annoying ass intros, and the unnecessary shouting.
  • Slarti BartfastSlarti Bartfast Posts: 6,607
    Forum Member
    Never understood the appeal of pewdiepie and I don't think I ever will. Seems like the most inane channel on YouTube.

The channels I tend to watch aren't really oriented around individual "youtubers", but are more production/series based, things like:

Screen Junkies
    Cinema Sins
    Schmoyoho
    React/Fine Brothers
    Cracked
  • -Unicorn--Unicorn- Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    I have to admit I don't really get the whole "YouTuber" thing... it all seems a bit self-indulgent to me :blush:
  • Renegade MasterRenegade Master Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashens and Sips are the best.
    Worst, take your pick from all the posh twenty-something British vloggers that are doing it purely for the £££
  • -Unicorn--Unicorn- Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Ashens and Sips are the best.
    Worst, take your pick from all the posh twenty-something British vloggers that are doing it purely for the £££

Now you mention it, Ashens is hilarious! The food vids are my fave :D haven't watched anything of his for ages.

Can't stand the likes of Zoella etc.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love tjhe Angry Video Game Nerd
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Billschannel, Some of my other subs already listed above.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    At least I've had a go at it, even if it was a failure/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh right! Is that another of his pseudonyms? Must admit though, things must be slow for a John Major tribute act, so I suppose he has to find something to do...

The simple process of adding the word MOCK, or more accurately SHIT MOCK, would to be fair lessen some of the vitriol.

I do enjoy lying in bed watching old tv clip.... Sad, but cosy.

Williams' work is an irritating distraction. I did enjoy the parody someone did of him, where they gave him a voice a bit like the elephant man....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    -Unicorn- wrote: »
    Now you mention it, Ashens is hilarious! The food vids are my fave :D haven't watched anything of his for ages.

Can't stand the likes of Zoella etc.

I''m surprised he hasn't been approached by Poundland.
    Squirrel's trucking videos're funny, especially the one where he has to take that big log somewhere in France and get's stuck on a bridge in the first part.
    Techmoan's videos're interesting.
  • Funk YouFunk You Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    Various stuff I like usually Youtube Poop's of TV shows the best I think are:

PoopMakerUtube
    Childish Behaviour
    Insector

And loads of these channels that do endless version of Chucklevision and Michael Rosen.

The worst sort of channels are the tutorial ones which have someone writing very slowly on Notepad the instructions on how to do something along with a really shit dance track. Also those ones with silly intros and those American monotone voiced tutorials, just the accent grates on me as they dont speak up and mumble.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I used to watch Honest Trailers/Cinemasins - pretty funny especially the ones they did for Disney musicals :D
    Also:
    The Nostalgia Critic (reviews)
    Angry Video Game Nerd/Cinemassacre (game reviews) - I like the guy and his videos can be very funny, some great rants and even interesting stuff about the history of some systems

Dont like:
    Game Theory - god that VOICE :eek:
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Unicorn- wrote: »
    I have to admit I don't really get the whole "YouTuber" thing... it all seems a bit self-indulgent to me :blush:

Same. Never heard of any of these idiots.
    Forum Member
    I also like Helen's Recipes (Asian) and Laura in the Kitchen for food videos :)
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think Stampy Longhead could be one of the worst, Such a annoying voice that doesn't appeal to anyone over 18.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    I also like Helen's Recipes (Asian) and Laura in the Kitchen for food videos :)
    I love Laura Vitale! I think she's great.

I really liked Titli's Busy Kitchen but I recreated one of her recipes and it was bland as hell. Very disappointing.
  • TurbulenceTurbulence Posts: 4,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best = schmoyoho

Some other honorable mentions -

Bentley Bros Productions
    MarbleHornets
    boogie2988 (especially the videos where he plays Francis)
    CinemaSins
    The True Geordie

As for the worst I'm not sure, but one that jumps straight to mind is itschriscrocker.
    Forum Member
    I love Laura Vitale! I think she's great.

I really liked Titli's Busy Kitchen but I recreated one of her recipes and it was bland as hell. Very disappointing.

I've tried quite a few of her recipes and theyre really nice :)
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roman atwood
    Fousey tube
    Alex mandel vlogs
    Bf vs gf pranks and vlogs
    Vitaly
    Sam pepper