Have you had your picture taken with a soap actor?

RainRain Posts: 9,688
Forum Member
If so say who... :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had my picture taken with the guy who plays Patrick in EastEnders when I was in London :D
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, but I did once get my picture taken with Dave Benson-Phillips. Beat that people :cool:
  • Chihiro94Chihiro94 Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gilly from Hollyoaks at a nightvlub, though it wasn't random, it was an event or something :)
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No but I've got my photo took with Olly Murs, click on my profile to see :cool:
  • laurenlawsonlaurenlawson Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My mum did (for me) when she was in a bar in London with her sister a couple of years ago. She had the picture taken with Cliff Parisi (Minty from EastEnders).
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Lacey Turner (Stacey in EE), when she came to my uni in 2008 :)
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick Cotton back in the early 00s when I was doing a play/sketch thing for an event.Can't remember what it was for however
    & my friend was at the pub last week and sitting t the table next to her was Alex Ferns (Trevor Morgan) so she got a photo with him.
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i had my photo taken with liz dawn when she opened our shopping centre in 1995 or 1996
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't get a photo, but I met the woman who played Maya Sharma in Coronation Street once. Let's just say it wasn't a great experience...
  • Barbarella81Barbarella81 Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got Jake Wood & Marc Elliott :D but I look disgusting in both photos, so I can't even post them anywhere :o
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Good so is anyone gonna let the pictures of the actors be used on wikipedia??
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    The guy who plays Owen the builder in Corrie. He was really pleasant.
  • _Venger__Venger_ Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got my pic taken with Gail from Corrie about 14 years ago when she opened a cheapo shop in my local shopping centre.

She had BODYGUARDS too lol

She was nice though
  • The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
    Forum Member
    I was an extra on EastEnders, and I fell into Nina Wadia - seriously! I think it was caught on camera... so I'm waiting to appear on Outtake TV!
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a picture as such but a video done on the Corrie set tour
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,715
    Forum Member
    Lacey Turner, Ray Meagher, Lynne McGranger and Kate Ritchie.
  • MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why would anyone want a photo of themselves with a soap star?? I've seen Charlie Brookes a few times in a coffee bar I often go to and Jake Wood at Waitrose, but it never ever even crossed my mind to have photos taken with them
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,715
    Forum Member
    MarcoRossi wrote: »
    why would anyone want a photo of themselves with a soap star?? I've seen Charlie Brookes a few times in a coffee bar I often go to and Jake Wood at Waitrose, but it never ever even crossed my mind to have photos taken with them

Maybe people who are fans would want their picture with their favourite star.
  • Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,148
    Forum Member
    I went to a Corrie convention-type thing in Blackpool in the late 90's and had my photo taken with

William Roache (Ken Barlow)
    Helen Worth (Gail Platt)
    Gaynor Faye (July Mallet)
    John Savident (Fred Elliott)
    Barbara Knox (Rita Sullivan)

They were all lovely people but the nicest one of all was Helen Worth, she's really bubbly & funny in real life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i went to the Soap Awards in 2006 and 2007 and then the NTA's this year and got some with lots of them!
    my favourite Soapstars i've met are Lacey Turner, Rachel Shenton, Jennifer Metcalfe, Katherine Kelly, Michelle Keegan, Rita Simons, Scott Maslen, Rob Kazinsky, Ashley Taylor Dawson, Darren Jeffries, Matt Littler etc.
  • lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, with Calvin from HO and he had his shirt off. Yums! :)
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    MarcoRossi wrote: »

I have never asked for an autoghaph in my life, truly naff, but the photo thing is a by-product of everyone owning a mobile phone. I wouldn't approach someone in a pub or supermarket, but if they were at an award show or similar then I don't see the harm. Actually the nicest celebs seem to expect it and seeing someone with a camera will actually ask if they want a photo.
  • craigymcraigym Posts: 1,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracy-Ann Oberman and Lindsey Coulson, both were lovely.
  • LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barbara windsor in december 2010 she was doing panto where i live and we waited for her to come outside after the show :)
    she didnt leave till she had seen everyone was chuffed to bits! :)
    got her autograph too :)
  • johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    James Alexandrou