Options

Guess Who Mark Will Copy Next(what Past Housemates Have Done) .

Comments

• Options
    MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Yes he did, that was after the Helen chants to get out wasnt it?;-)

He also did it after the flour in the hair dryer incident.

If this thread keeps up, he might get evicted this week. :)
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    This thread is genuinely quite interesting and there are loads of things I hadn't even thought of or considered (although in my defence I may have erased a lot of BB stuff from my mind).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait for week five when he develops a love for Cookies...

"Don't take away my frieeeeeeeeends!"

That's what he'll be saying when he thinks someone else will be evicted until he realizes his goose is cooked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MySkass wrote: »
    He also did it after the flour in the hair dryer incident.

If this thread keeps up, he might get evicted this week. :)

The fake tantrum, I mean.

How long before BB makes he wear 100 coats of fake tan(why does an Indian need fake tan) or makes he wear 100 layers of eyeliner?
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see some great post's, and as the other poster said it brings back memories of other "good" housemates who we may have forgotton, oddly enough i remember them when Mark is on;-) He mentions his "eeyyyeeebbbrrroooowwwsss" on purpose in the hope BB make him do the task about them , so he can scream, have a tantrum, cry, and get loads of highlight's, please producers we know he is your favourite(and Emma's) but dont give him a task he desperately crave's and which he proberly has been practising for since January and his first audition;-) then again he proberly didnt apply he would have just asked one of the producers in BBBOTS studios on one of his many trips there.....
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Don't take away my frieeeeeeeeends!"

That's what he'll be saying when he thinks someone else will be evicted until he realizes his goose is cooked.

He's already done that. I watched a Daily Motion vid with him and Ash looking at the nominated male hm's. He went through all of them, saying how he would kick off, commit suicide etc...etc...if certain lads were evicted. All the while, not acknowledging that he is up for eviction himself. Breathtaking arrogance, covered up with a Mr. Nicey Nicey persona.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's already done that. I watched a Daily Motion vid with him and Ash looking at the nominated male hm's. He went through all of them, saying how he would kick off, commit suicide etc...etc...if certain lads were evicted. All the while, not acknowledging that he is up for eviction himself. Breathtaking arrogance, covered up with a Mr. Nicey Nicey persona.:o

Yes you are correct, he even went as far as saying "he would hang himself if Matthew went":o *dials Mark's number*(only joking if someone thinks i mean it;-)) He even said "il cry my eye's out if you go Ash" but he always cries at anyone's eviction? Tamara, Pauline and Toya's, he wants to be in tears when Emma is talking to the evictee in the hope she can say "awww look at Mark sobbing" then straight after ask's them who do they want to win...,or am i being cynical??
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you are correct, he even went as far as saying "he would hang himself im matthew went":o *dials Mark's number*(only joking if someone thinks i mean it;-)) He even said "il cry my eye's out if you go Ash" doesnt he always cry at anyone's eviction? Tamara, Pauline and Toya's, he wants to be in tears when Emma is talking to the evictee in the hope she can say "awww look at Mark sobbing" then straight after ask's them who do they want to win...,or am i being cynical??

Well not to me. You have him spot on;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well not to me. You have him spot on;-):D

:D:D:D He is like an open book so easy to read.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FFS have the producers given him his own show tonight??? i
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't it be so funny when Emma reveals the HMs with the least number of votes to evict and his name will not be called? He'll be sh!tting eyeliners by the time the evictee is announced.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't it be so funny when Emma reveals the HMs with the least number of votes to evict and his name will not be called? He'll be sh!tting eyeliners by the time the evictee is announced.

I really hope he does get the least but Emma will suddenly change it not to upset "the favoured one" she will say the 3 with the least votes to include him and all the housemates will think he is the most popular because the sheep crowd will cheer him, after Emma has said "how lovable he is"(her words last night the bias get)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope he does get the least but Emma will suddenly change it not to upset "the favoured one" she will say the 3 with the least votes to include him and all the housemates will think he is the most popular because the sheep crowd will cheer him, after Emma has said "how lovable he is"(her words last night the bias get)

Sorry i had to bump up:blush: but FFS Emma is favouring again why cant she just STFU with her bias for Mark?? She is just pathetic., and no Dexter you prat not everyone loves him look at this thread:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    silvensilven Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't someone hack into his computer and find his "to do" list?

:D
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    There is one housemate I would really like him to copy and that's Sandy.................... right over the roof and off of the show. ;)
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has done the "thick act" a few times him and Winston are trying to outplay each other in that role;-).

Mark dropped a clanger when he said that they could avoid upsetting Danielle by calling her drink 'the Scottish Queen's cocktail' instead of a bloody Mary

See what he did there ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'm predicting a run, stub, twirl and vomit :cool:
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm noravvin thees threeeaaad.

I ARM NORRAVIN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he would have made more out of being gunked, he's obviously a lazy little ****, didn't have the enegry for a full-blown nightime Brian Dowling :(

he also didn't slap Ashleigh down when she said Steven can do better, hasn't gauged public opinion on Ashleigh yet, if she'd been booed it would have "what the foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkk Ashleeeeeeeeeee" :p
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Laying in bed under a duvet while sucking his thumb might work for him, it has been a successful strategy in the past
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    There is always the old standard of having a little dance in the WC or behind the door. this is a sure way into the hearts of the GBP
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    There is always the old standard of having a little dance in the WC or behind the door. this is a sure way into the hearts of the GBP

he was fooooooooooooooookiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin mortifieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed when there wasn't a little van in the cereal box :p
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The frightening thing is people are falling for his act. He will win unless he does something really bad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    It is all so staged though and winston has staged quite a few of his stupidisms as well. Is this what BB has come to you don't even have to be thick to win now you can just pretend to be! He thinks the eye brow thing is a winner too, he brings it up allllll the time! Clearly the editor loves him though as he dominates our screens and will likely win!