Options

Dee Playing The "humble" Card Now..

maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
Forum Member
✭✭
Well timed not long before the final... well done producers...im sure you didnt give her a "pep" talk in the diaryroom and kept the camera rolling for the eviction highlights oh i am so cynical;-),

Comments

• Options
    FredtheGerbilFredtheGerbil Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    I agree, great minds think alike, I thought the same
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Well timed not long before the final;-) well done producers...im sure you didnt give her a "pep" talk in the diaryroom and kept the calera rolling for the eviction highlights oh i am so cynical;-),

Call me cynical too :) I never minded Dee up until that little (un)natural speech It was so obvious.
  • Options
    maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Great minds OP, I was just about to start a thread with the very same title...you beat me to it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, great minds think alike, I thought the same
    Good to see we are on the same wavelength;-)
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    Call me cynical too :) I never minded Dee up until that little (un)natural speech It was so obvious.
    Glad you didnt fall for the bollox, it was so transparent wasnt it?
    Great minds OP, I was just about to start a thread with the very same title...you beat me to it. :D

I am pleased some of the public can see she is playing a MASSIVE game,i saved you a job of starting a thread about it, you do the next one and i will post on it:D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    I loved when she said she was "forced" to go on "this morning" as if it was the gallows. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved when she said she was "forced" to go on "this morning" as if it was the gallows. :D
    I know poor Dee:cry: bet she got paid and expenses paid also;-)
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with her, I too have no clue why she is on CELEBRITY big brother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Everything just beggars believe. Channel 5 pushing someone like Dee on to the public is ...well, just ridiculous! I mean what are they thinking. Don't they know she just..will go along with it but really can't be ar*ed?':confused:.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Agree with you all ... so predictable and fake. Oh woe me blah blah blah the obligatory wipe of the eyes ... boring Dee .. we are not falling for it... well some of us aren't :D
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she start crying?
  • Options
    Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah and the fake croc tears are popping up :cry: Desperately pathetic but BB like to show this garbage in case they decide to pass 1 of the morons off as the "winner"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Did she start crying?

Yep the snots too lol ... the best bit was when James went to hold the snotty hand just after he put on his sunglasses to hide the fact he doesn't give a shite :D
  • Options
    dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she start crying?

Must have got lessons off Frelly
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    I agree with her, I too have no clue why she is on CELEBRITY big brother.

Nor me.....scraping the barrel springs to mind.:confused:

I must admit she has a dislikable side to her at times.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    If she hates her celeb status she knows how to leave the house although she won't as she's freeloading again the fat troll
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are about three housemates I would be extremely angry about winning and Dee is one of them. Lauren and Ricci are the other two.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are about three housemates I would be extremely angry about winning and Dee is one of them. Lauren and Ricci are the other two.

I completely agree

If it isn't these three bores, the only other BB push will be a poor Gary campaign or a normal George win. Lauren and ricci are playing it and they're dull overall, Kellie is clearly nasty sympathy journey or not so they have few options left to run with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    it's funny but Dee was a personal favourite when the series first started and usually i keep the same folks as my winners throughout the series unless by bad fortune they are voted out.

I have even got into rows with other friends in order to defend my first pick housemate...whether it is civilian or celebrity big bro.

I cringe sometimes when my favourite is a bit cringy but loyal always.

But Dee has just turned me entirely...after the royal task...she just seemed to be a cunning sneaky kind of person attaching herself on people she thinks might be popular.

She stands beside people having altercations fiercely with her arms folded and talks down to old gents who aren't hurting anyone.

they won't put her up though...they are too scared of her and perceive she is a crowd favourite. Perhaps it is time for the crowd to start chanting..."get Dee out"
  • Options
    alimialimi Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Duchess Dee, we need to keep her in and get her enough dough to go to the queens bra makers, wandering round with her boobs by her cankles, cant be nice, where is everyones charitable side:)
  • Options
    Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Braemar wrote: »
    it's funny but Dee was a personal favourite when the series first started and usually i keep the same folks as my winners throughout the series unless by bad fortune they are voted out.

I have even got into rows with other friends in order to defend my first pick housemate...whether it is civilian or celebrity big bro.

I cringe sometimes when my favourite is a bit cringy but loyal always.

But Dee has just turned me entirely...after the royal task...she just seemed to be a cunning sneaky kind of person attaching herself on people she thinks might be popular.

She stands beside people having altercations fiercely with her arms folded and talks down to old gents who aren't hurting anyone.

they won't put her up though...they are too scared of her and perceive she is a crowd favourite. Perhaps it is time for the crowd to start chanting..."get Dee out"

Well done for realising what a vile being she is.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think that being on tv has given her an exaggerated sense of her own importance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    I think that being on tv has given her an exaggerated sense of her own importance.

being the "star" of benefit street has gone to her head.... i would be hiding my head in shame if i was her!! Why do channel5/Endemol love "rough" people, i have asked this before and still at a loss, why? Helen i mean what more to say.. the one who wet the bed and thought it was normal.. and now their new "star" Dee who has scrounged for years and years and by all accounts a nasty cow to her kid(from what i have read) but channel5 seem to love "classy" people like her, they want her to win to go in their hall of fame..
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    at least she forced the first humble comment out of James since he's been there "I'm just a dancer from Strictly" though I was hoping for "I'm just a fat dancer with a massive head from Strictly" :p
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Dee can go f**** herself.

Maybe her bay-beeeeeee can help with that, actually.
  • Options
    Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    being the "star" of benefit street has gone to her head.... i would be hiding my head in shame if i was her!! Why do channel5/Endemol love "rough" people, i have asked this before and still at a loss, why? Helen i mean what more to say.. the one who wet the bed and thought it was normal.. and now their new "star" Dee who has scrounged for years and years and by all accounts a nasty cow to her kid(from what i have read) but channel5 seem to love "classy" people like her, they want her to win to go in their hall of fame..

Well said, I couldn' t have put it any better. She has no shame and is full of self importance.I really hope she doesn't get to the final, or god forbid, win.