are you attracted to people from different ethnic backgrounds than your own?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm always curious when people say that they are not, to me that seems odd or at least blinkered. I'd never say never !

Comments

• 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not attracted to other races in the slightest. But I do have a certain type of my own race that I'm attracted to.
  • ba_baracusba_baracus Posts: 3,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always curious when people say that they are not, to me that seems odd or at least blinkered. I'd never say never !

Yes, I find Japanese women very attractive.
  • Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Yes. Not sure what else to say. No great principle or reason behind it.
  • cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    The problem is you can't make attraction happen (have i said that right?)....Meaning, whether you wanted to or not, if the attraction isn't there in the first place, then one can't force it to happen can they?

Many years ago, I had two casual flings with men from a different ethnic background to me, and as much as I was attracted to them, I knew it would and could never be long term or serious as our differences were just too vast. In terms of religion, culture and background.

There is a lot of truth in the phrase "birds of a feather flock together"........:)
  • himerushimerus Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find some black women very attractive.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find women attractive or unattractive in all races.
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    Pull2Open wrote: »

That's right.
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I am.
  • chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not particularly but a friend of mine who is a white male is sort of exclusively attracted to black ladies. Since I've known him he's had several girlfriends and all except one have been black. All very attractive as well and quite a bit younger lol
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not generally, no. Neither am I attractes to blondes.
  • liftmasterliftmaster Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any holes a goal.
  • Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    For me it's mostly caucasian or asian females I prefer, some Korean girls are absolutely stunning imo. I like the occasional Indian female, but that's about it for me.

I assume it's mostly subjective, but I do wonder since many people have similar tastes as me.
  • pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find muscular Asian men incredibly hot. I'm white
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Men from the Middle East can be very attractive.
  • Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Generally no, I tend to be attracted to a certain type.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    liftmaster wrote: »
    Any holes a goal.

You old charmer, you!
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm not fussy.
  • supertalksupertalk Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes indeed. I rate Middle Eastern / North African women very highly, followed by Asian women from all over the continent. Rounding off the top 3 being thick Latinas in the mould of Kim Kardashian.

I am Caucasian.
  • liftmasterliftmaster Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You old charmer, you!

:cool:
  • Marmark1Marmark1 Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Well,we're all the same to a blind person.So to hold the attraction,there has to be a lot more.But yes,Handsome can be any colour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if it counts as an ethnic difference but the whole Mediterranean look is very appealing. I did 'the holiday fling with a local' thing a few years ago... but I'm glad I did it when I was older and didn't expect anything of it. I can imagine it's very easy when you're 18 to fall head over heels with Pedro, Jo-Sayh or Ad-ree-an because they really are charmers, but are likely to be saying the same things to the next girl as soon as you're on the plane!

But yes, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and Greek men are often gorgeous and the sexy Frenchman is a particular fantasy. The age I am now, someone like the Cointreau guy who was in the adverts decades ago would be ideal for me. :blush:

If we're talking races, some Caribbean guys and some Chinese guys have it, but it's difficult to be totally non judgemental. He might be the loveliest man but with the best will in the world, I'm never going to fancy Mo Farah, which probably means that no-one of East African background is going to appeal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    supertalk wrote: »
    Oh yes indeed. I rate Middle Eastern / North African women very highly, followed by Asian women from all over the continent. Rounding off the top 3 being thick Latinas in the mould of Kim Kardashian.

I am Caucasian.

Kim's not Latin, she's Armenian, like Cher :)
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Being as mixed as I am it's hard to do so lol however I suppose my culture is mostly Asian but I've never been attracted to Asian men. Dated a few white guys but my attraction is usually towards black Caribbean men.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Kim's not Latin, she's Armenian, like Cher :)

Don't forget Andre Agassi
  • JT2060JT2060 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Pull2Open wrote: »

Generally the same, but I must admit to a liking for attractive Asian women - put them in an electric blue cheong sam and I go weak at the knees.